PDA

View Full Version : Career Race Season - Invitational Events

Warren1571
25-06-2015, 05:26
Hi,

Does anyone know how you actually participate in the career invitational events. I'm currently running in the Ginetta G40 Junior GT5 series and I've had a couple of invites in the virtual inbox with offers to participate in the BMW Procar & several other various events, but all I can do is read the email and great, but how do I then go to that actual race event? I've looked at the race calendar and can't see the events listed anywhere.

I must be missing something? Any help, much appreciated.

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 05:29
Hi,

Does anyone know how you actually participate in the career invitational events. I'm currently running in the Ginetta G40 Junior GT5 series and I've had a couple of invites in the virtual inbox with offers to participate in the BMW Procar & several other various events, but all I can do is read the email and great, but how do I then go to that actual race event? I've looked at the race calendar and can't see the events listed anywhere.

I must be missing something? Any help, much appreciated.

They will show up in the calendar.

Bubbs
25-06-2015, 05:56
All of mine took place after my season finished.

Something that's slightly irritating is that there's no button to accept or decline the invites, they just show up in the calendar as Reaper says.

So, you've got to be careful when choosing to dive into an event, otherwise you can end up doing something that you may not have had all that much interest in doing (karts for me for instance).

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 05:58
All of mine took place after my season finished.

Something that's slightly irritating is that there's no button to accept or decline the invites, they just show up in the calendar as Reaper says.

So, you've got to be careful when choosing to dive into an event, otherwise you can end up doing something that you may not have had all that much interest in doing (karts for me for instance).

All my invitational events have a skip option. Y button on xbox one