PDA

View Full Version : Another (un)important question for Ian Bell

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 12:27
It's almost 1:30, should I have lunch now or at 2pm?

Seems the sort of thing to ask around here:)

girlracerTracey
25-06-2015, 12:30
Why not eat at your desk? Or not at all..just keep typing!

Not for me to say of course..

grT

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 12:32

I don't want to commit to a definite answer on that one as it's affected by factors beyond our control.

I will say this, if you're hungry, eat.

Bealdor
25-06-2015, 12:35

Wiser words were never spoken...

yusupov
25-06-2015, 12:39
sounds like a copout to me...

Neil Bateman
25-06-2015, 12:40
I would consume a quick snack now, keep reading and posting until dinner then race a while, quick snack about 10.30, few more posts before bed, then up early tomorrow.......................

FA RACING 01
25-06-2015, 12:48

I would say it depends on your partner. If it's male, eat as soon and as fast as you can. If it's female, it will depend on what's on the menu.

chig88
25-06-2015, 12:55
Yet another case of SMS refusing to provide answers on the key issues.

Focus has obviously switched to pCARS 2. What is Trevor supposed to do for the next 2 years?

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 12:57

Focus has obviously switched to pCARS 2. What is Trevor supposed to do for the next 2 years?

Look, I've clearly stated if he's hungry he should eat. I have though checked with the team and they all agree, 'hungry? - eat'.

Now please stop filling this thread with filling.

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 12:59

I'll starve, its a life breaking issue and just avoided like everything else round here.

I've paid 39 and can't even find out when to take lunch.

And Ian I'm always hungry.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 13:00
I'll starve, its a life breaking issue and just avoided like everything else round here.

We call people like you 'The 0.0002%'!

diesel97
25-06-2015, 13:05

Just drink ,their's a porkchop in every bottle

X30 Nemec666
25-06-2015, 13:24
What we really need is a Ian Bell App with all his best comments! I would name it "Ring the Bell" - i think you could make a lot of money there ;)

Bealdor
25-06-2015, 13:26
Just drink ,their's a porkchop in every bottle

^^This. There's a saying in Germany: "Three beers are worth a cutlet."

Sankyo
25-06-2015, 13:28
Sheesh, Ian, get your act together. That is nowhere near a corporate answer, way too direct and to-the-point.

FMS
25-06-2015, 13:37
That is nowhere near a corporate answer, way too direct and to-the-point.

To distance oneself from a certain expression of values does not necessarily involve distancing oneself from those values.

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 13:37
We call people like you 'The 0.0002%'!

You just aren't taking this seriously enough, I have a terrible feeling you're not taking this issue seriously, just because you've already got you're 39, you can't treat paying customers like this, I'm going to start a class action lawsuit and don't worry, there's DVDs in their cases coming your way. All the other forums are talking about this issue not being addressed properly.

I don't think you realise how important this is, it's not even in the known issues list or the latest patch notes.

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 13:39
And now as you didn't help I've had two lunches so I'm getting fat, which has health repercussions and it's all down to SMS greed and lack of reasonable response on your free forum.

chase66down
25-06-2015, 13:41
Extracting the urine

Bealdor
25-06-2015, 13:45
just because you've already got you're 39

*your

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 13:46
*your

Damn, why do I keep doing that, how bloody annoying. But that's Ian's fault too.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 15:09
Sheesh, Ian, get your act together. That is nowhere near a corporate answer, way too direct and to-the-point.

Sorry!

Dear M/r/iss/s/rs. [insert name here].

We as a company sincerely apologise if you have not been enjoying your lunch timings to the fullest degree. We as a company, remain committed to providing the very best in luncheon soiree advisory information and are constantly updating our policies to remain aligned to customer expectations.

As a token of our gratitude, please accept the following advisory from us free of charge:

1.35 is a cracking time.

All the best and forever your humble servant,

Ian Bell
CEO

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 15:11
You just aren't taking this seriously enough, I have a terrible feeling you're not taking this issue seriously, just because you've already got you're 39, you can't treat paying customers like this, I'm going to start a class action lawsuit and don't worry, there's DVDs in their cases coming your way. All the other forums are talking about this issue not being addressed properly.

I don't think you realise how important this is, it's not even in the known issues list or the latest patch notes.

Ahh, take it to a bloody Class Action then!

Schadows
25-06-2015, 17:43
And now as you didn't help I've had two lunches so I'm getting fat, which has health repercussions and it's all down to SMS greed and lack of reasonable response on your free forum.I can already see tomorrow newspaper titles : Ian Bell don't like people who eat twice !!
A certain German magazine is already typing it ^^

bc525
25-06-2015, 18:12
Please, this is serious business here. SMS must answer for disrupting my dinners and taking up my free time with this fantastic racing game. Someone must be held accountable!

And just to be clear I’m referring to Project CARS 1, not the mystical creature known as Project CARS 2. I’m keeping it real.