PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERD] Project Cars 2 Question

SharpEyez
25-06-2015, 14:37
Fellow racers,

I'd wonder if we already get builds to play with project cars 2.

I'm considering buying a funding package, but i'd like to know if I do so I will be able to play the first build already.

Appreciate any help!

Kinds regards

Bealdor
25-06-2015, 14:38
Yes there's already more than one build available.

SharpEyez
25-06-2015, 14:51
Yes there's already more than one build available.

That sounds like I have to buy myself in real quick than!

Appreciate your fast reply sir:)

SharpEyez
25-06-2015, 15:11
BTW, I also need confirmation on whether we get a full copy of the game once it is released.?

I believe we do, but just want to make sure.

Blackvault
25-06-2015, 15:16
BTW, I also need confirmation on whether we get a full copy of the game once it is released.?

I believe we do, but just want to make sure.

It is listed on the tool packs (http://pcars2.wmdportal.com/toolpacks.php) page.

Pete

MikeyTT
25-06-2015, 16:07
Just be aware that although there is a build or 2 these won't be anything like near what you experience with pCars. They will be feature incomplete, often very buggy or crashy as new features are implemented and tested. It's going to be a 2 year+ cycle of development, so don't expect anything radically different for a while. Although you will get a say in how it develops and transitions over the coming months/years.

Just wanted to make sure you're aware of this and you're not looking to jump in with a tool pack and expect a smooth ride over the next year or two. The end result will be awesome I'm sure, but the path will be as bumpy as the new off-road surfaces I'm sure.

Still sold on it? Then welcome to the ride ;)