PDA

View Full Version : [WiiLITANT] Hahahaha, what a terrible forum and company.

Pages : [1] 2

Theox420
25-06-2015, 17:38
Going to just ban me because you can't handle the truth? What Ian did was just plain wrong. Lazy ass developers like him are exactly why the majority of games that get put out now are garbage. Give people their rightful refund for supporting your lie.

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 17:40
Going to just ban me because you can't handle the truth? What Ian did was just plain wrong. Lazy ass developers like him are exactly why the majority of games that get put out now are garbage. Give people their rightful refund for supporting your lie.

Boo hoo. Wanna a tissue?

Cornflex
25-06-2015, 17:41

Who needs this? Who needs you?

Whisky
25-06-2015, 17:42

if you want to play a really horrible game you should try batman arkham Knight.
Project cars has it's bugs yea, but for alot of People including myself it's allready the best racing sim.

have a good day troll ;)

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 17:42

No, please stay. We're enjoying your feedback.

BellCurve
25-06-2015, 17:43

So you created another account just to continue your petty rant? Obviously this is upsetting you more than any of us. Spare us and move on.

DannyElite
25-06-2015, 17:49
the games only 40 quid and it is being build on. it is like warthunder a beta thats what i like to call it.

Seps1974
25-06-2015, 17:50
http://www.teamsquatchinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/25/how-to-obtain-a-picture-or-video-of-a-bigfootforest-person/Truth.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqp1v1HutQk

Grijo
25-06-2015, 17:50

Like my friend SOi TheReaper wrote: "The internet is full of dickheads, and always will be". Nuf said

Neil Bateman
25-06-2015, 17:51
No, leave him, he only wants to get banned so he can report in to the we were banned for expressing our opinions club.

thepharcyde
25-06-2015, 17:53
Why not adopt the steam association email system so you cannot view/post in the forum. This will eliminate this.

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 17:59
Why not adopt the steam association email system so you cannot view/post in the forum. This will eliminate this.

Because xbox and ps4 users don't have steam accounts

thepharcyde
25-06-2015, 18:08
Because xbox and ps4 users don't have steam accounts

Oh well, both suck on PCars anyhow, get a proper powerhorse. :p

Forcedchaos
25-06-2015, 18:13
209198 Let's do this!

Toxic
25-06-2015, 18:15
should we feed the OP?

Forcedchaos
25-06-2015, 18:16
should we feed the OP?

Hell yeah!

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 18:19
Hell yeah!

:D .

nomen nescio
25-06-2015, 18:21
Hahahaha, what a terrible OP and thread. :D

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 18:21
I doubt it will escalate to a shitstorm chaps. He started with a damp squib after all.

Grijo
25-06-2015, 18:26

Freud can explain people like that, some mans have a "size issue", you know..."the mine is bigger, the mine is better...", things like this. Is not the size that counts, is the motion on the ocean grasshopper. My equipement (ps4) is "smaller" than yours, but, when i need to play, he donīt have Windows, virus or compatibility problems.

Steam
25-06-2015, 18:29
See you tomorrow.

Voxen
25-06-2015, 18:30

Get a life.

IanBell
25-06-2015, 18:34
I doubt it will escalate to a shitstorm chaps. He started with a damp squib after all.You're a piece of shit. Go kill yourself. I hope you get cancer and die.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 18:35
You're a piece of shit. Go kill yourself. I hope you get cancer and die.

Thanks for your kind words.

chig88
25-06-2015, 18:37

A class act ladies and gentlemen......

Toxic
25-06-2015, 18:41

You are revolting.

Grijo
25-06-2015, 18:41

Man, iīm out...the level itīs too low for me...God bless you Ian Bell and SMS team because itīs too much people who want to see you fail...and dead apparently.

Im Sorry
25-06-2015, 18:42

I would love 10 minutes with you!

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 18:43
We used to just delete these. But a few days ago I asked the team to leave them up, just so the normal members can get an impression of how things are.

(PS, these are the guys screaming on [put your favourite pcars hate website here] about how we are Nazi's censoring their right to post honest criticisms.)

Forcedchaos
25-06-2015, 18:50
I was having a conversation the other day about how people take video games way too seriously. It's entertainment like the movies. I play to have fun and get away from the crappy real world for awhile. Some people need to take a serious chill pill and realize what video games are for. Stepping off my soap box now.

Cholton82
25-06-2015, 18:53

I bet your mums real proud ��

wraithsrike
25-06-2015, 18:55
This is disgusting nobody should have to put up with this, what on earth has Mr Bell even done to deserve being spoken to in this manner, like him loave him it doesn't warrant this.

All I can take from this is Pcars has really hit home and for that Ian and his team should feel well chuffed.

But this kind of posting is sickness.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 18:56

But you're enjoying the game, right?

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 18:59

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dude he's not going to get to your level, but I WILL.

Hope you catch Ebola.

Enjoy :D

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 19:00
I bet your mums real proud ��

He talks that way to his mom most likely, spoiled brat, If I was his step dad, I'd shower him with plenty of fives to the face.

Bealdor
25-06-2015, 19:01
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dude he's not going to get to you're level, but I WILL.

Hope you catch Ebola.

Enjoy :D

He talks that way to his mom most likely, spoiled brat, If I was his step dad, I'd shower him with plenty of fives to the face.

Don't get yourself dragged down to the troll's level please. :)

miagi
25-06-2015, 19:05
We used to just delete these. But a few days ago I asked the team to leave them up, just so the normal members can get an impression of how things are.
We know how "things" are on the internet, we life there and we are not a bit surprised. I'm pretty sure "ppl like that guy" are actually frustrated about something else.

wOoDsTeR16
25-06-2015, 19:08

When you have watched 2 people close to you die from this that ain't even close to funny!. He is one sick twisted bastard that should of been a stain on a sheet!

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 19:11

When you have watched 2 people close to you die from this that ain't even close to funny!. He is one sick twisted bastard that should of been a stain on a sheet!

My Condolences

EHM
25-06-2015, 19:11

I can't handle the truth.

http://www.bloggingbroker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/tinfoil_hat.jpg

Mad Al
25-06-2015, 19:12
Well sod this.. I'm off to play a quality game.... Arkham Knight......

(wonder how silly NVidia feel giving it away with their top end cards... and have the reddit crowd started a class action suit yet ?)

Water
25-06-2015, 19:27
It's funny the developers think they're the first people to openly tell their fans they hate them. There's been tons of indie devs doing this lately, and there's a reason it's only indie devs; no major developer is stupid enough to do that. You're essentially telling the 2% of fans you screwed over to just shut up and stop causing problems. You said yourself they cause 98% of problems, so why would your solution be to tell them to shut up? Great PR.
and before you call me a butthurt wii u owner, I don't even care about the game. I just thought it was funny you said "You won't hear this elsewhere" when you aren't even close to being the first indie developer to say this, let alone the first developer to say it this week. Indie developers can't handle PR, we get it. It's also funny that you took people's money on kickstarter who thought they were getting a wii u version, then cancel it and tell them you hate them, and call that a "personal grief."

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 19:32
It's funny the developers think they're the first people to openly tell their fans they hate them. There's been tons of indie devs doing this lately, and there's a reason it's only indie devs; no major developer is stupid enough to do that. You're essentially telling the 2% of fans you screwed over to just shut up and stop causing problems. You said yourself they cause 98% of problems, so why would your solution be to tell them to shut up? Great PR.
and before you call me a butthurt wii u owner, I don't even care about the game. I just thought it was funny you said "You won't hear this elsewhere" when you aren't even close to being the first indie developer to say this, let alone the first developer to say it this week. Indie developers can't handle PR, we get it. It's also funny that you took people's money on kickstarter who thought they were getting a wii u version, then cancel it and tell them you hate them, and call that a "personal grief."

None of the above happened.

But keep believing the internets.

3800racingfool
25-06-2015, 19:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 19:46
It's funny the developers think they're the first people to openly tell their fans they hate them. There's been tons of indie devs doing this lately, and there's a reason it's only indie devs; no major developer is stupid enough to do that.

That's because people that work at the coporate level publishers are a bunch of f'ing yes men, if you came out of your mommie's basement for some light you'd know this.

I rather hear honestly from someone weather I like it or not instead of hearing bold faced lies.
I respect that, you obviously don't and want a smile and a coke.

You're essentially telling the 2% of fans you screwed over to just shut up and stop causing problems. You said yourself they cause 98% of problems, so why would your solution be to tell them to shut up? Great PR.

and what do you think the big dog companies think about the 2% stupid? they're laughing at you. did you know that?

and before you call me a butthurt wii u owner
no need, you've done that pretty well yourself already

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 19:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

dude that was hilarious, my turn

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 19:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcinzmfZeCc

Mad Al
25-06-2015, 19:48

Why is it, no matter how hard I try, I've never managed to get the search function on kickstarter.com to actually find Project CARS.... yet apparently every Wii U owner on the planet can..?

LordDRIFT
25-06-2015, 19:49
http://email-junk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hanibal-came-to-eat-mj.jpg

Water
25-06-2015, 19:53
None of the above happened.

But keep believing the internets.

Oh, really?

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27584-Can-the-Wii-U-run-PCARS&p=942690&viewfull=1#post942690

I guess that wasn't you that wrote that then.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 19:55
Oh, really?

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27584-Can-the-Wii-U-run-PCARS&p=942690&viewfull=1#post942690

Oh no, I wrote that. And I meant it 100% I still mean it.

LordDRIFT
25-06-2015, 19:56
Oh, really?

Reading comprehension score: -10

Bealdor
25-06-2015, 19:56
Oh, really?

Just to clarify:

It's funny the developers think they're the first people to openly tell their fans they hate them. There's been tons of indie devs doing this lately, and there's a reason it's only indie devs; no major developer is stupid enough to do that. You're essentially telling the 2% of fans you screwed over to just shut up and stop causing problems.

Those 2% Ian mentioned are certainly not fans.

kjay
25-06-2015, 19:58

What a ridiculous post.

I want to see the post we're Ian said that he hates you.

Water
25-06-2015, 20:00
Why is it, no matter how hard I try, I've never managed to get the search function on kickstarter.com to actually find Project CARS.... yet apparently every Wii U owner on the planet can..?

You're right, I was mistaken, they didn't use kickstarter. They point was they did crowdfunding and said they'd make a wii u version beforehand. The site they used is irrelevant. Keep just calling me a butthurt wii u owner though, as if I even have a wii u.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 20:02
You're right, I was mistaken, they didn't use kickstarter. They point was they did crowdfunding and said they'd make a wii u version beforehand. The site they used is irrelevant. Keep just calling me a butthurt wii u owner though, as if I even have a wii u.

We didn't. We said we'd make a free to play PC game before hand. That was the case for over a year.

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 20:03

The Destiny Forums is missing you brah

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:05
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27584-Can-the-Wii-U-run-PCARS&p=942776&viewfull=1#post942776

"Yup, and if you need to pass this on, we really dislike Nintendo users."

Wow, Ian Bell sure is a motherfucking pussy. Go back to fellating your Sony fans, okay? We get it, you hate Nintendo, next time, don't lie to Nintendo users, 'mm kay?

"We're going to develop CARS for the Wii U!!1"

One year later: Oh, we're having trouble and we have to cancel the kickstarter and not give refunds"

OLOLOLOL

The only "head" you are is a dick.

Phishfinger
25-06-2015, 20:08

You've gone to the trouble of joining a new forum at least once, possibly about 5 times, and you've written a mid length rant. At which stage were you going to make sure you knew what you were talking about?

That Reddit thread has a lot to answer for, I looked at the comments earlier and they still don't realize that the topic starter purposefully took the Nintendo thing out of all context and just left it hanging there. It's amazing what people will believe without even stopping to think.

You could take a sentence from any of these guys posts on Reddit and stick it in here without context, you could probably make them look like the anti christ if you felt like it. :dejection:

Edit- Oh look another one. I'd love to see this mythical kickstarter for Wii Users :glee:

Ian Bell
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27584-Can-the-Wii-U-run-PCARS&p=942776&viewfull=1#post942776

Wow, Ian Bell sure is a motherfucking pussy. Go back to fellating your Sony fans, okay? We get it, you hate Nintendo, next time, don't lie to Nintendo users, 'mm kay?

One year later: Oh, we're having trouble and we have to cancel the kickstarter and not give refunds"

OLOLOLOL

But, you're loving the game, right?

3800racingfool
Oh, really?

Way to pull things out of context.

OLOLOLOL

Your sarcasm meter is broken. You should get that checked out. It could be hazardous to your health.

chig88

OLOLOLOL

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:09
Company says

"Hey, let's port the game to Wii U, all we needs is your kickstarter money!"

Later:

"Oh, it's too hard, mommy, programming it for the Wii U is too hard, I wanna go home"

That's exactly what your shitty programmers did.

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:09

Go fuck your boyfriend Ian okay? Cocksucker cunts.

What're you gonna do, ban me? I hope your games get pirated, in fact, I'll do that right now.

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:10
But, you're loving the game, right?

Hell no. Go fellate yourself, okay? Have a nice day, Nintendo-hating cunt. :3

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 20:10

Fair enough.

I don't hold anything against gay people though, many of my friends are gay, so you need to work on a better insult.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 20:11
Hell no. Go fellate yourself, okay? Have a nice day, Nintendo-hating cunt. :3

Now that I CAN do. I don't mean to brag but...

roslinman

OLOLOLOL

and you think this is the best way to go onto a forum to make a case!!! The net has so much to answer to

the_randomizer
Fair enough.

I don't hold anything against gay people though, many of my friends are gay, so you need to work on a better insult.

Motherfucker? Cock-blowing douchebag, let's see, twat-waffle. Subhuman mongoloid, goat-fucker, horse-fucker. You name it. I hope your games are pirated and you lose money.

and you think this is the best way to go onto a forum to make a case!!! The net has so much to answer to

What're you gonna do about it?

Now that I CAN do. I don't mean to brag but...

Subhuman homosexual

chig88
25-06-2015, 20:12

What're you gonna do, ban me? I hope your games get pirated, in fact, I'll do that right now.

And what would you be playing that pirated game on, sweetie?

Toxic
They point was they did crowdfunding and said they'd make a wii u version beforehand. The site they used is irrelevant. Keep just calling me a butthurt wii u owner though, as if I even have a wii u.

Incorrect ... again

Ian Bell
Motherfucker? Cock-blowing douchebag, let's see, twat-waffle. Subhuman mongoloid, goat-fucker, horse-fucker. You name it. I hope your games are pirated and you lose money.

Do you think we've went overboard on the track cutting logic?

the_randomizer
And what would you be playing that pirated game on, sweetie?

PC, dumbass.

Spitfire77
25-06-2015, 20:13
This is getting so cute :D

the_randomizer
Do you think we've went overboard on the track cutting logic?

No, but you did gyp people out of their money for not completely the Wii U port. Cunt.

the_randomizer

And the best part is, you can't stop people from commenting on here, that part is cute :D Nothing and I mean nothing you can do to stop us.

TrevorAustin
Are these the sort of tools that live on reddit. 13 year old spotty teenagers exercising their rights:) just before curfew, bedtime and the asbo. What a bunch of utter tards.

Toxic
25-06-2015, 20:14
Company says

"Hey, let's port the game to Wii U, all we needs is your kickstarter money!"

Later:

"Oh, it's too hard, mommy, programming it for the Wii U is too hard, I wanna go home"

That's exactly what your shitty programmers did.

Incorrect

LordDRIFT
Nintendo-hating cunt. :3

HAHAHA. Who the F#$K is this guy? Are you an adult?

the_randomizer
Are these the sort of tools that live on reddit. 12 year old spotty teenagers exercising their rights:) just before curfew, bedtime and the asbo. What a bunch of utter tards.

Says the subhuman cock-blowing mongoloid

Mad Al
PC, dumbass.

Is that the new model from HP ?

chig88
25-06-2015, 20:15

Yeah, I think he might have a crush on me :o

If we were in the playground he'd be pulling my pigtails haha.

the_randomizer
Incorrect

O RLY? You killed the Wii U port because you can't program worth shit.

3800racingfool

Might be in physical stature. Mentally though? Not a chance.

O RLY? You killed the Wii U port because you can't program worth shit.

And I suppose you can? Go on then, lets see you get it done. I and many others, will be waiting.

the_randomizer

Who am I? One of seven billion people you will never stop from posting.

Bounty
And when people ask why the lowest tier for pcars2 is Ģ50 point them here :)

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:16
Might be in physical stature. Mentally though? Not a chance.

Who are you then? Some stupid brainless cunt?

Toxic
No, but you did gyp people out of their money for not completely the Wii U port. Cunt.

incorrect.... again. your not very good at this are you?

roslinman
wow, thats a lot of alt accounts you gonna be creating then :)

the_randomizer
incorrect.... again. your not very good at this are you?

Then tell me, how am I incorrect?

3800racingfool
25-06-2015, 20:17
Who are you then? Some stupid brainless cunt?

*insert "your mom" joke here*

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 20:18

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://moneyaware.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Cry-baby.jpg

the_randomizer
*insert "your mom" joke here*

Nah, too easy, just like your mother.

Steam
Don't mess up with Nintendo fans.

http://www.gamingnexus.com/images/Article/uezvag2589/1nintendo_fan.jpg

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:19
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=waaaaaa+gif&view=detailv2&&&id=9F44F93FB1D0FCEB87D344F9D618608D20C17E7C&selectedIndex=33&ccid=GGYQ6Kjx&simid=608029711736309283&thid=JN.0XwO2kJOMTA0j%2fJW9FzdlQ

Please, don't stop me from blowing your boyfriend's cock, no really, go ahead.

misterodgers
Honest opinion: I believe you guys should investigate some of your tracks. i have been penalized for no reason a few times online. it has cost me a couple races. There is something triggering 5 second cutting penalties i get one i'd say every other time i play to be fair. So i think some of the tracks need a little fine tuning as far as out of bounds and cutting. I appreciate the work you guys do. HOWEVER you guys have done physics very well. I can't wait for pcars 2 and i think you guys should revive the Motorcycle genre with PROJECT MOTO.

amazed

3800racingfool
25-06-2015, 20:20
Nah, too easy, just like your mother.

Thanks for making me 5 bucks richer.

roslinman
25-06-2015, 20:21
dont think you got the insult quite right?

Knightfall

You are on a forum bitching about a game for Wii, for one...

BullWinkle

Subhuman homosexual

You really do have some serious personal mental issues. There are pills for that.,and maybe a few sessions with a shrink.

TheReaper GT

Being here, that's your error. Take a hike. :D

the_randomizer
(removed)

TrevorAustin

Not what your mum says, although I'm not paying her another Ģ20 now i know you've been there

the_randomizer
(removed)

Martini Da Gasalini

I hear DJ from the Destiny forums is jealous you're over here right now.

Jabbar993
25-06-2015, 20:22
Iīm extremely sad, really. People, please wake up! Iīve never came across better company than SMS in terms of communication with their customers/players and delivering the best content possible. Well, also in terms of racing sims. If you donīt wanna support them you have a right to do so, but please do not post things like this here.. It just makes me sad and confused, really donīt get it. Happy to be part of WMD now and have the ability of support, thanks for this! :-)

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:22
(removed)

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 20:23
Or else what? What can you do to stop me?

Neither can or want to. You're too good entertainer. :D

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:23
(removed)

Steam
25-06-2015, 20:24
It's the Wii U, fuckface homo boy. Not the Wii, but okay.

http://image-cdn.gamnesia.com/10428/reggie-fils-aime.jpg

TheReaper GT
Glad to hear it x3 I'll be sticking around for some time then :P Thank you for the warm welcome.

Please, do it. We love a good clown.

3800racingfool
Neither can or want to. You're too good entertainer. :D

He's like a little circus monkey. You keep poking him and he goes crazy.

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 20:25
He's like a little circus monkey. You keep poking him and he goes crazy.

Yeah, if he keeps that way I'll give him some peanuts

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 20:25
This is fun, but are we ok taking the mick out of somebody who is genuinely very clearly, erm, special? Not sure what the pc term is now.

3800racingfool
25-06-2015, 20:26
Yeah, if he keeps that way I'll give him some peanuts

What he really needs is a banana.

roslinman
25-06-2015, 20:27
This is fun, but are we ok taking the mick out of somebody who is genuinely very clearly, erm, special? Not sure what the pc term is now.

we should be ok till its bed time for him

Steam
Guys he's mad because amiibos are sold out everywhere.:frown-new:

http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/files/2014/06/amiibo.jpg

Martini Da Gasalini
It's the Wii U, fuckface homo boy. Not the Wii, but okay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nintendo

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/82/92/5d/82925d9c63e393e03ea9c95497315d08.jpg

Mad Al
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_73NU6OlNuw

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:28
(removed)

EHM
25-06-2015, 20:28
Ian if you need to do some cleaning around here I have a recommendation, this shall repel them.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f9/54/a1/f954a1139c223bfb0f2cba1d98cae57e.jpg

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 20:29

wow wow wow, we have a famous person in this forum. :D:D

Steam
25-06-2015, 20:29
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-txBe3S6c4_E/UKkMb3wp-YI/AAAAAAAAGQ0/qQ2KRTM16A4/s1600/mario-fail.gif

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 20:30
And the best part is, you can't stop people from commenting on here, that part is cute :D Nothing and I mean nothing you can do to stop us.

You're so right.

Just ongoing violent abuse can give us a legal right to contact your ISP and have you shut down.

Martini Da Gasalini
25-06-2015, 20:31

Man these things always used to creep me out when I was a kid.

:(

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:31
(removed_

Steam
25-06-2015, 20:32
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/104/1042265/2742449-7861917956-Ninte.jpg

Henk de Jong
25-06-2015, 20:33

Anyone that uses that terrible disease in such a way badly needs to see a psychiatrist.

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:34
(removed)

thepharcyde
here here boy

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Project-CARS-Wii-U-Features-Particle-Shadows-Multi-Threaded-Shadowing-59659.html

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Bandai-Namco-Explains-Project-CARS-Delay-Wii-U-66244.html

Ian Bell

Lunatic fringe Trevor :)

the_randomizer
25-06-2015, 20:36
(removed)

arthurino
When I first joined the forum I didn't hold Ian in the highest regard but seeing his responses to the myriad rants and such has changed my opinion to the contrary. Kudos to you for all you've done and continue to do...very easy to armchair quarterback and pick apart everything from a distance...not so easy to bring a concept to fruition and readily improve it with customer feedback as the primary motivator. Screw the naysayers I'm drink8ng the Sms koolaid.

Henk de Jong
And yet you didn't ban me, you joined in on it as well, did you not?

Oh and telling someone to get cancer and die, that's very mature.

Maybe you should pay more attention to the username and the avatar...... IanBell is not the same as Ian Bell.

thepharcyde
25-06-2015, 20:37
you can always pre-order here

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Project-CARS-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B00KL32AJU

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 20:39

Not me.

We have your ISP my friend. We will be bringing the full force of the law on you for vile and hostile abuse to others.

Toxic
25-06-2015, 20:39

Again... incorrect. your useless at this.

Whisky
25-06-2015, 20:40
must be hard for wii users to accept that their Hardware is kinda outdated while ian and his Crew tried the best to make it work

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 20:40

thepharcyde
25-06-2015, 20:41
Again... incorrect. your useless at this.

oh the irony ;)

LADY GEMMA JANE
Haha epic

Grijo
But that was two years ago, I thought you guys, you know, killed the Wii U port.

I have Pcars in my Nintendo....you donīt? ;)

Phishfinger
25-06-2015, 20:43
Not me.

We have your ISP my friend. We will be bringing the full force of the law on you for vile and hostile abuse to others.

I hope this thread was like one of those scenes in a film where you have to keep the bad guy talking on the phone while someone is tapping away at a keyboard narrowing down the trace.

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 20:44
I hope this thread was like one of those scenes in a film where you have to keep the bad guy talking on the phone while someone is tapping away at a keyboard narrowing down the trace.

Swat is right on top of him right now.

Steam
25-06-2015, 20:47
You should have never asked your mom for a Wii U.

But Mario Kart 8 does a much better job simulating real life for Nintendo Fanboys anyways.

born2bslow
25-06-2015, 20:47
Man, as usual I miss all the fun...damn you Ian Bell and SMS for making a game so good I don't have time for the forums any more... :)

Anyway, back to Cadwell in the E30 M3. Someone wake me up when the_randomizer comes back, I really need the laughs.

blowfishrulez
25-06-2015, 20:48
Wow, epic meltdown from this guy.

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 20:50
Man, as usual I miss all the fun...damn you Ian Bell and SMS for making a game so good I don't have time for the forums any more... :)

Anyway, back to Cadwell in the E30 M3. Someone wake me up when the_randomizer comes back, I really need the laughs.

He is just retouching the clown costume and face paint. Don't you miss the second act, it's gonna be LEGENDARY. :D:D:D

chig88
25-06-2015, 20:50

Haha yeah, I like to think we all played our part. Good job guys. :applause:

Roger Lee
25-06-2015, 20:52
This sh*t is priceless. This guy needs to crawl out of his moms uterus and play in the real world for awhile.

Remy1986
25-06-2015, 20:54
Edited his posts with a quickness. Wonder why.

wraithsrike
25-06-2015, 20:55
This whole thread is nothing to be proud of no matter what side of the line your sitting on.

Phishfinger
Swat is right on top of him right now.

Forget the SWAT, Ian...I mean, Jack Bauer can do the job himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIWny_HBPmU

TheReaper GT

He is quick, you know, teenager problems.

EHM
25-06-2015, 20:57
Too bad he can't remove others' quotes of him.

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 20:58
Too bad he can't remove others' quotes of him.

And admins can see unedited versions of posts :D Gotta love vBulletin

bcruise
25-06-2015, 20:58

Too bad for him that, assuming this is any kind of up-to-date vBulletin board, there's still a record of his original posts that moderators and such can see.

Grijo
25-06-2015, 20:59

I need this, i wanna buy it!!! Right now!!!

Remy1986
25-06-2015, 21:01
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I should probably go do something productive now.

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 21:04
I need this, i wanna buy it!!! Right now!!!

That one is burning my whole stock of it.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 21:04
Man, some of those deleted posts were beyond sick. I'm struggling to fathom how a mind can even conceive of such stuff, let alone a Nintendo user.

Toxic
25-06-2015, 21:05
Too bad for him that, assuming this is any kind of up-to-date vBulletin board, there's still a record of his original posts that moderators and such can see.

Hes probably in his bedroom now, lights off peeking through the curtains.... waiting for SWAT to arrive.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 21:05

LOL, I hate to use LOL, but LOL.

HE reported this post to me for abuse. :)

Phishfinger
25-06-2015, 21:08
LOL, I hate to use LOL, but LOL.

HE reported this post to me for abuse. :)

You couldn't make it up :frown-new: <-- tears of laughter

chase66down
25-06-2015, 21:08

Evil

ian2726
25-06-2015, 21:09
You want to be careful Ian you'll have to ban yourself.

Goresh
25-06-2015, 21:09
Thanks for having such a thick skin Ian and allowing this nonsense. Reading this thread has been a great way to kill some time waiting for the rain to end here ;)

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 21:10
You want to be careful Ian you'll have to ban yourself.

Just to be clear, that IanBell, is NOT me.

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 21:10
I'm going to be very upset if he didn't report mine:( any chance of that ip? I can think of fun things to do with it?

Although I'm sure you've got guys in your team who can do even more fun things:) weren't sms a modding/hacking team once upon a time?

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 21:12
I'm going to be very upset if he didn't report mine:( any chance of that ip? I can think of fun things to do with it?

Although I'm sure you've got guys in your team who can do even more fun things:) weren't sms a modding/hacking team once upon a time?

Yes, mostly old modders and hackers in the team, mostly still all here.

ian2726
25-06-2015, 21:15
I didn't think for one minute you would say that.
Shit the bed if you did go down that route.
He would tell his mummy.
I was merely talking about him reporting you.
This has to be one of the best threads I've read in my life.
It's life real life South Park.

Umer Ahmad
25-06-2015, 21:15
Man, some of those deleted posts were beyond sick. I'm struggling to fathom how a mind can even conceive of such stuff, let alone a Nintendo user.
Knew i should have take the day off! Why does all the fun stuff happen while i'm in the office? This was the most hilarious thread since we launched the forum!

I'm picturing this "randomizer" 12-year old guy in his mum's basement with a Yoshi hat on and blow-up Princess Zelda doll banging away at his keyboard. i also though nintendo users were laid-back zen types but we found a "militant Bhuddist" (yes they really exist) today. You just wanna give him a pacifier or ice-cream sandwich to get him to STFU.

Thanks Reaper, chig and rest of you guys for turning it around. Great work.

chig88
25-06-2015, 21:16
I've just Googled Project CARS to get to the Twitter account, and of the first 3 news results 2 are about funding for the sequel and 1 is about this Wii U nonsense.

It bloody annoys me that the current game is being overshadowed in some quarters by the fuss kicked up by the lunatics on here. And if it annoys me as a fan of the game I can only imagine how those who made it feel....

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 21:16
Knew i should have take the day off! Why does all the fun stuff happen while i'm in the office? This was the most hilarious thread since we launched the forum!

I'm picturing this "randomizer" 12-year old guy in his mum's basement with a Yoshi hat on and blow-up Princess Zelda doll banging away at his keyboard. i also though nintendo users were laid-back zen types but we found a "militant Bhuddist" (yes they really exist) today. You just wanna give him a pacifier or ice-cream sandwich to get him to STFU.

Thanks Reaper, chig and rest of you guys for turning it around. Great work.

You know Umer, the sad thing is he's probably a 54 year old from Devon called Jennifer.

flymar
25-06-2015, 21:19
blow-up Princess Zelda doll banging away Perhaps language barrier but I don't get it... sounds evil.

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 21:20
You know Umer, the sad thing is he's probably a 54 year old from Devon called Jennifer.

Or he will be once the nhs approve the op

ian2726
25-06-2015, 21:20
Those Devonian lot can get VERY angry.

Umer Ahmad
25-06-2015, 21:22

Driving home now, had to pull over, hysterical. Really ought not to moderate-while-driving.

Robhd
25-06-2015, 21:23
I doubt it will escalate to a shitstorm chaps. He started with a damp squib after all.

Ian thats no way to refer to his manhood!...

...OK.. Fair dues... Yes it is...lol!

miagi
25-06-2015, 21:26
Uhh page 18... The internet is acting quite usual today.

Gejabo
25-06-2015, 21:27
I don't know why but this thread is fascinating :dejection:

chig88
25-06-2015, 21:27
Those Devonian lot can get VERY angry.

Tell me about it. I once said I preferred a Cornish cream tea to a Devonshire cream tea and nearly got shanked with a butter knife.

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 21:28
I don't know why but this thread is fascinating :dejection:

The smell of a burning troll is a powerful thing

Robhd
25-06-2015, 21:29
Ian thats no way to refer to his manhood!...

...OK.. Fair dues... Yes it is...lol!

I mean as Mercutio says in Romeo and Juliet..."tis but a small prick"

Brian Coombes
25-06-2015, 21:31

I am a 54 year old from Devon what you trying to imply, but I am not a Jennifer.;)

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 21:31
Been fun seeing the militant wing of the nintendo user group in action. Makes those riots a couple of years ago and the irish troubles look a bit like handbag rattling in comparison.

3000 users on a forum AND swearing and name calling.

I presume a board meeting is planned for 8am on how to handle the threat and how to save face while dropping all other activity to produce the weeyou version by next weekend.

JayRocVW
25-06-2015, 21:34
Driving home now, had to pull over, hysterical. Really ought not to moderate-while-driving.
wait what app can you use to connect to the forum?

Knightfall
25-06-2015, 21:35
A wise wise man once told me "The hardest thing for anybody to do is admit that they are wrong. You'll see." When he said this, he eased back into his chair with a huge smile on his face.

It wasn't until years later that I truly could behold the magnificence of his comment,and I am constantly being reminded.

chillgreg
25-06-2015, 21:36

Ian please PM me with this person's IP address. I have the time, skills, money and inclination to turn up to their house with a baseball bat. I'm deadly serious.

Robbo-92
25-06-2015, 21:36
Been fun seeing the militant wing of the nintendo user group in action. Makes those riots a couple of years ago and the irish troubles look a bit like handbag rattling in comparison.

3000 users on a forum AND swearing and name calling.

I presume a board meeting is planned for 8am on how to handle the threat and how to save face while dropping all other activity to produce the weeyou version by next weekend.

Certainly hope I'm not one of those folk in the militant wing of Nintendo you speak of! ;) But from what I can see is that they really do need to give a concrete answer on the future of the elusive Wii U version. Is it actually going to happen or will it be cancelled? If it is indeed cancelled what will you do, will you release Project CARS on the NX or release Project CARS 2 on the NX (again from my perspective, I would say it'd be pointless releasing Project CARS on the NX when other platforms will be getting Project CARS 2 shortly afterwards).

TheReaper GT
25-06-2015, 21:37
wait what app can you use to connect to the forum?

Browser, sadly.

miagi
25-06-2015, 21:38
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

spinkick
25-06-2015, 21:39
Ian please PM me with this person's IP address. I have the time, skills, money and inclination to turn up to their house with a baseball bat. I'm deadly serious.

And thus was born, pCars first hooligan. Its not what the people want, but what the people DESERVE

spinkick
25-06-2015, 21:39
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink.

chase66down
25-06-2015, 21:43
Hope he receives the full impact of the law but have a feeling he will be under the age of responsibility

EHM
25-06-2015, 21:43
And thus was born, pCars first hooligan. Its not what the people want, but what the people DESERVE

Because he's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 21:44

"you don't know me....."

Projectmanager
Just read all these posts,how immature we all are,what has this world changed us into,project cars and this forum is brilliant,ime not just saying that,but it's not my life nor is any xbox game come to that,
But saying that,if I wanted to rant and rave about something I certainly wouldn't do it publicly,what a plonka,

miagi
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

EHM
25-06-2015, 21:46
If it was just an indifferent troll with nothing to lose then it wouldn't be fun to contribute and it'd be just feeding him, but you could tell he was starting to melt so it became worthwhile.

TrevorAustin
25-06-2015, 21:47
Certainly hope I'm not one of those folk in the militant wing of Nintendo you speak of! ;) But from what I can see is that they really do need to give a concrete answer on the future of the elusive Wii U version. Is it actually going to happen or will it be cancelled? If it is indeed cancelled what will you do, will you release Project CARS on the NX or release Project CARS 2 on the NX (again from my perspective, I would say it'd be pointless releasing Project CARS on the NX when other platforms will be getting Project CARS 2 shortly afterwards).
Nope, you seem a genuinely really nice guy forlornly beating away on his drum. Without wanting to start a Nintendo debate, what was once fabulous has i feel truly reached the end. Just like my wonderful amiga.

Umer Ahmad
25-06-2015, 21:50
There's that N-word again. Why do people insist on telling Ian, a brialliant business-man how to run his company? His only obligations are (in order): a. his family b. his SMS team c. his current pCARS customers

There is no transaction or oath or edict or law holding Ian obligatory to WiiU owners. The discussions at WMD forum with WiiU-interested participants have been met (they have had access to the pre-release builds and any returns will be processed via paypal). There are no remaining claims to fulfill.

blowfishrulez
25-06-2015, 21:58

The answer to your questions is: There is no confirmatory answer at this point in time.

If SMS eventually decides to scrap the WiiU version you will hear it first on the official website and in this forum.

Since nobody knows anything about NX, nobody can say if PCars or PCars 2 will be released for that platform.

bjosim
25-06-2015, 22:02
Like my friend SOi TheReaper wrote: "The internet is full of dickheads, and always will be". Nuf said

And clitori :-)

Robbo-92
25-06-2015, 22:10
There's that N-word again. Why do people insist on telling Ian, a brialliant business-man how to run his company? His only obligations are (in order): a. his family b. his SMS team c. his current pCARS customers

There is no transaction or oath or edict or law holding Ian obligatory to WiiU owners. The discussions at WMD forum with WiiU-interested participants have been met (they have had access to the pre-release builds and any returns will be processed via paypal). There are no remaining claims to fulfill.

Yes, I know SMS have no legal obligations to Wii U owners but it doesn't stop me from feeling disappointed about the Wii U version and it's uncertain future.

The answer to your questions is: There is no confirmatory answer at this point in time.

If SMS eventually decides to scrap the WiiU version you will hear it first on the official website and in this forum.

Since nobody knows anything about NX, nobody can say if PCars or PCars 2 will be released for that platform.

Well Nintendo did strongly hint at this years E3 that the NX was their next home console but we will have to wait and see. Thanks for your reply though.

GamingCanuck
25-06-2015, 22:21
I read until the end of the 5th page and gave up, how anyone in their right mind can wish cancer on another person is beyond me. There's absolutely no excuse to say that to anyone, especially the head of SMS who interacts with his customers daily. Try to contact the head of another company, good luck. The most you'll get is a pre-written response sent you either by an automated system or by a customer service rep who has probably never spoken to the head of the studio either.

I have a whole new level of respect for Ian, you shouldn't have to put up with that nonsense and I'm sure you know that for every 1 person like that goof, there's 100,000 more who enjoy racing on pCars.

rcs15
25-06-2015, 22:56
This whole thread is nothing to be proud of no matter what side of the line your sitting on.
I agree I don't own PCars yet I have been saving for a PS4 once I found out about Fanatec support for older wheels, but after reading all this I might have to give it a pass.

I know not everyone like the Shift series but I really like both of them on the 360 , they are the reason I got into track base racing. I use to only play the arcade games like Most Wanted, Carbon and such. This is quite a turn off.

TenthDan
25-06-2015, 22:58
The sad thing I find in all of this is how easy it is for one silly (batshit crazy?) person can drag everyone down with them. It's a hard job moderating the troublemakers when the 'good' people respond in kind (though obviously not to the extreme of bile shown here)!

I would like (I probably wouldn't really) to talk to this ramdomizer fellow and ask some questions, because no balanced and rational person would persist in such irrational and blatant behaviour without some significant underlying problem. What was shown in this thread is not trolling, it's irrational anger. If it is trolling, it's not very clever or entertaining, so the concern remains.

To those who feel people should be allowed to post their 'negative' opinions however they like, let me ask: is the conversation in this thread the kind of thing you like to see? Is that what we should support in letting people who can't form a decent way of presenting their opinions interact with others anyway?

ermo
25-06-2015, 23:01

And do what? Play baseball with him? Great idea, actually. It does sound like he needs to get out more, poor fellow.

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 23:05
I agree I don't own PCars yet I have been saving for a PS4 once I found out about Fanatec support for older wheels, but after reading all this I might have to give it a pass.

I know not everyone like the Shift series but I really like both of them on the 360 , they are the reason I got into track base racing. I use to only play the arcade games like Most Wanted, Carbon and such. This is quite a turn off.

Hold on, you've actually read this thread, and you came to the conclusion to NOT buy our game based on the content herein after joining today to tell us this?

Seems legit.

Plato99
25-06-2015, 23:08

Oooh look at those PC stats. You must have like kissed loads of girls with a PC rig like that.

blowfishrulez
25-06-2015, 23:10
Unfortunately, there are a lot more of these abusive, homophobic, aggressive, ... individuals buried in our societies. Since smartphones have become a thing, a small percentage of them were suddenly enabled to get on the interwebz. I cannot fathom what goes on in their heads, let alone the dark matter of people not even able to get so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL1-340ODCM

Plato99
25-06-2015, 23:14

No worries. You get to race around Luigi's Mansion and throw bananas at a rock solid 60fps at 1080p.
That's awesome dude. Might trade in my XBox One and PCars for a slice of this cartoon pie.

Plato99
25-06-2015, 23:19

OLOLOLOL

Take your Tomy My First Console back to Toys R Us and put the refund towards a console more fitting with the 21st century if you want to play cutting edge race games.

miagi
25-06-2015, 23:22
Reading little thru this thread I learned that the ppl that scream "you can't take the truth" can't take the truth themselves.

Hmm ... to be continued ...

3800racingfool
25-06-2015, 23:23
The sad thing I find in all of this is how easy it is for one silly (batshit crazy?) person can drag everyone down with them. It's a hard job moderating the troublemakers when the 'good' people respond in kind (though obviously not to the extreme of bile shown here)!

I would like (I probably wouldn't really) to talk to this ramdomizer fellow and ask some questions, because no balanced and rational person would persist in such irrational and blatant behaviour without some significant underlying problem. What was shown in this thread is not trolling, it's irrational anger. If it is trolling, it's not very clever or entertaining, so the concern remains.

To those who feel people should be allowed to post their 'negative' opinions however they like, let me ask: is the conversation in this thread the kind of thing you like to see? Is that what we should support in letting people who can't form a decent way of presenting their opinions interact with others anyway?

Seeing this thread has mellowed out, and having actively participated in it myself, allow me to retort.

No, threads like this should not be a daily occurrence or even considered within the realm of "normal" behavior from any forum member who would like to consider themselves decent, myself included. However, so long as this thread remains one of the only threads of it's kind, the rather playful bantering that many members had with an individual who was clearly bent only on causing disruption and strife should not be a concern. The individual posting in this thread was not trolling or even making an attempt to troll but was simply doing everything in his power to stir up trouble. I would like to think the community did a fairly decent job at dissuading said individual from his goal. Even if it meant "getting on his level" which I don't believe happened.

Furthermore, as Ian himself stated earlier in the thread, occasionally an example needs to be made that shines a bright light on the fact that the accused "censorship" on these forums is generally without foundation. If a person can see what a "censored" post or thread really looks like they may think twice before forming a negative opinion of this place, Project CARS, SMS, and Ian himself.

Finally, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say thank you to the moderators and staff here who have done a fantastic job at keeping this forum as friendly as possible and providing an environment where people who really do want to help, even in small ways, can do so. As a business owner and someone who has moderated forums in the past I can relate to the headache that trying to maintain a decent public community can be and you folks have done a bang-up job at handling things.

That's all I really have to say on the subject so I shall let this thread drown in the depths of forum obscurity.

Helmethead1031
25-06-2015, 23:25
This whole thread has just turned sad. If the games not being released on Wii, oh well. Not sure how much money the Wii users invested, but being upset to this degree seems a little much. To be honest, buying a Wii is pretty much like buying a cruise on a sinking ship......

Hey Ian, any chance you will port Pcars to my Atari 2600? I'm tired of Pole Position.

Plato99
25-06-2015, 23:30
Wii U version does exist:
Looks awesome too!

http://youtu.be/KT1pWo0WZJE

FA RACING 01
25-06-2015, 23:31
Hell. Played 18 holes at the Gary Player gholf course at Sun City and had a nightmare round. Seems like it was nothing compared to what you guys had around here.

F1Aussie
25-06-2015, 23:32

OP = flogger

dustyjo
25-06-2015, 23:33
TFW you have a WiiU, love it, and then come here and find all WiiU owners generalized as raving idiots.

:(

LordDRIFT
25-06-2015, 23:36
Wow really. The Internet doe...

TenthDan
25-06-2015, 23:38
Seeing this thread has mellowed out, and having actively participated in it myself, allow me to retort.

No, threads like this should not be a daily occurrence or even considered within the realm of "normal" behavior from any forum member who would like to consider themselves decent, myself included. However, so long as this thread remains one of the only threads of it's kind, the rather playful bantering that many members had with an individual who was clearly bent only on causing disruption and strife should not be a concern. The individual posting in this thread was not trolling or even making an attempt to troll but was simply doing everything in his power to stir up trouble. I would like to think the community did a fairly decent job at dissuading said individual from his goal. Even if it meant "getting on his level" which I don't believe happened.

Furthermore, as Ian himself stated earlier in the thread, occasionally an example needs to be made that shines a bright light on the fact that the accused "censorship" on these forums is generally without foundation. If a person can see what a "censored" post or thread really looks like they may think twice before forming a negative opinion of this place, Project CARS, SMS, and Ian himself.

Finally, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say thank you to the moderators and staff here who have done a fantastic job at keeping this forum as friendly as possible and providing an environment where people who really do want to help, even in small ways, can do so. As a business owner and someone who has moderated forums in the past I can relate to the headache that trying to maintain a decent public community can be and you folks have done a bang-up job at handling things.

That's all I really have to say on the subject so I shall let this thread drown in the depths of forum obscurity.

Yes on the whole the community has handled itself rather well given the provocation and toxicity thrown at it (and particularly Ian) in this thread. Some of the retorts are below decency, but I wasn't trying to imply many were doing so, just that it is one effect of the toxic behaviour; and unfortunately it only takes one or two emotional (wound-up) responses to give the irrational types their fuel, regardless of the reasoned responses otherwise.

It's why I don't like the 'ignore the trolls' idea: I instead propose that the trolls are questioned and also provided calm and rational answers. The more trolls are responded to this way the less effective they are, particularly to anyone else following the conversation. Of course the risk (and often consequence) there is that there is always someone who can't help but reply with emotion or bluster or 'trolling in kind' that feeds the troll their breakfast. Those people are the ones that need to ignore rather than respond.

Anyone reading this thread in future should have a pretty clear picture of where and why it's gone 'wrong'...

My favourite 'saying:' Never argue with a fool, an observer may not be able to tell the difference :)

Phishfinger
25-06-2015, 23:39
Any publicty is good publicity right? That's got to be worth a few more sales of the game. I guess it was a slow news day in Nintendo land.

TenthDan
25-06-2015, 23:41
Any publicty is good publicity right? That's got to be worth a few more sales of the game. I guess it was a slow news day in Nintendo land.

You know, it's probably a good thing for Nintendo users. Shows they have passion in the brand and console and gives them visibility. Maybe it'll get Nintendo thinking more, maybe it won't, you could only hope...

OperatorWay
25-06-2015, 23:53
...Some of the retorts are below decency... I instead propose that the trolls are questioned and also provided calm and rational answers. The more trolls are responded to this way the less effective they are... there is always someone who can't help but reply with emotion or bluster or 'trolling in kind' that feeds the troll their breakfast... Never argue with a fool, an observer may not be able to tell the difference

+1. Fighting fire with fire only burns this place down.

The forum rules (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25307) say:
• "Be nice and friendly"
• "No rude language"

...which should always apply to everyone here. If someone violates the forum rules, it should not be acceptable for others to retaliate in a no-holds-barred free-for-all without any regard for acceptable behavior.

Brian Coombes
25-06-2015, 23:55
Wow really. The Internet doe...

You Think That's bad breaking news is Ian Bell the head of SMS studios, dislikes male Devonshire 54 year olds with the name Jennifer. I Really take offence to this as being a Devon dumpling, and not a yorkshire pudding man. and will sell my copy of PC.. In protest to all the male Devonshire people called Jennifer or any other girly name..:mad:

SphereOfChaos
25-06-2015, 23:59
Is Project Cars 2 REALLY coming to Intellivision II ?! YES!!! :p

EDIT: This is meant to be light-hearted. I've already invested in PCars2. Please don't hate me! :)

miagi
26-06-2015, 00:06
EDIT: This is meant to be light-hearted. I've already invested in PCars2. Please don't hate me! :)

Ofc we will hate you!!! This is the internet here, we hate everything and everyone until our keyboards break and our eyes bleed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*excessive use of "!" to make it more true*

rcs15
26-06-2015, 00:06
Hold on, you've actually read this thread, and you came to the conclusion to NOT buy our game based on the content herein after joining today to tell us this?

Seems legit.

No its not legit I could have stopped reading anytime I wanted to and maybe post was a bit over the top, its just the whole thread is a bit disturbing.

Phishfinger
26-06-2015, 00:11
You know, it's probably a good thing for Nintendo users. Shows they have passion in the brand and console and gives them visibility. Maybe it'll get Nintendo thinking more, maybe it won't, you could only hope...

Nintendo users don't lack passion but some of the loudest ones seem to direct their frustrations at the wrong people. It's Nintendo's stubborness over the years that has held them back and put off developers. At least that's how it looks to me but I've not played a Nintendo since a drunken night of Goldeneye a good few years back.

Steam
26-06-2015, 00:12
You Think That's bad breaking news is Ian Bell the head of SMS studios, dislikes male Devonshire 54 year olds with the name Jennifer. I Really take offence to this as being a Devon dumpling, and not a yorkshire pudding man. and will sell my copy of PC.. In protest to all the male Devonshire people called Jennifer or any other girly name..:mad:

Oh lord.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwfapdqq91rd06hno1_400.gif

Pink_650S
26-06-2015, 00:15
You cant be away for too long on this forum, because then you will miss out on yet another flame thread with 8.000 views and 24 pages of posts! :very_drunk:
Very entertaining, guys!

Brian Coombes
26-06-2015, 00:23
Its a bit of humor maybe read through some of the pages...

Brian Coombes
26-06-2015, 00:23
Oh lord.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwfapdqq91rd06hno1_400.gif

Its a bit of humor maybe read through some of the pages...

J00N10R
26-06-2015, 01:06
Don't ban these people, just make it so that no matter what they post, it outputs "I'm a retard"

spinkick
26-06-2015, 01:25
Start shadow banning folks instead of straight out bans. It will take them forever to realize nobody is reading what they are saying

GamingCanuck
26-06-2015, 01:27
Don't ban these people, just make it so that no matter what they post, it outputs "I'm a retard"

That's offensive to mentally challenged people, they're far more intelligent than OP and don't deserve to be cast in the same light as him.

J00N10R
26-06-2015, 02:19
That's offensive to mentally challenged people, they're far more intelligent than OP and don't deserve to be cast in the same light as him.

True, my bad, maybe "The best part of me ran down my mothers leg"

Pink_650S
26-06-2015, 03:20
The wii u is getting the far superior Project VAN (http://mynintendonews.com/2015/05/21/rumour-project-van-spotted-for-wii-u-and-available-to-pre-order-at-target/). So in your face SLIGHTLY MAD!

Will it feature overpriced amiibos? I would love me some Lotus 72D amiibo... not.

TheReaper GT
26-06-2015, 03:30
Will it feature overpriced amiibos? I would love me some Lotus 72D amiibo... not.

no lotus for you. VW Camper or Ford Transit :D

renal
26-06-2015, 03:42
Ian Bell It is seriously you have no shame?

don`t lie to yourself and fuck off...

You never see one cent of my money... watever the console you make yours games.

You are a ridiculous man... the slight mad is ridiculous... i have shame about you...

Pink_650S
26-06-2015, 03:54

You are a ridiculous man... the slight mad is ridiculous... i have shame about you...

Oh my, crawl back under your Nintendo fanboy rock.
Butthurt doesnt even come close to describing your post.

TheReaper GT
26-06-2015, 03:58

Seriously, go home, you're drunk.

TenthDan
26-06-2015, 04:20

Sorry this joke's been done already, bye.

Umer Ahmad
26-06-2015, 04:27

But you are enjoying project cars?

wraithsrike
26-06-2015, 05:28

What has the game got to do with this thread? I wrote what I did because I do not support this thread or the response of any members involved and if I see this so of thing continuing I will not be visiting the fourm for much longer, I do however support the game and the work that has gone into its making.

General_RIMT
26-06-2015, 05:35

AirFlight101
26-06-2015, 07:48

What is your hate about? That you have spent your money for a poor childish console? Nobody wants your money, because it's not even yours, it's your parents money. But thank you for the little reminder, i just have to step into project cars 2 crowdfunding.