PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Tire Sponsors (More Below)

redline2400
25-06-2015, 20:50
So I've noticed that when using the Aston Martin and BMW Z4 GT3 cars with the factory liveries, there are decals for both Michelin/Dunlop (depending on car) and Falken, with the latter not used by either car. Given that both are liveries for the 24hrs of the Nürburgring, is Falken a sponsor for that race or was this some error by whoever does the liveries? I'm assuming the former, but would like to be sure.

Cheers.

QPRLad
25-06-2015, 22:29
So I've noticed that when using the Aston Martin and BMW Z4 GT3 cars with the factory liveries, there are decals for both Michelin/Dunlop (depending on car) and Falken, with the latter not used by either car. Given that both are liveries for the 24hrs of the Nürburgring, is Falken a sponsor for that race or was this some error by whoever does the liveries? I'm assuming the former, but would like to be sure.

Cheers.

Falken was just a race partner/sponsor. All cars had it on the front wheel arches.

redline2400
25-06-2015, 22:58
I see...

Just wanted to be sure about that. Thank you.

dodge33cymru
25-06-2015, 23:11
It's for N24 skins. Falken sponsors the race and all cars carry decals for them, but the N24 (fortunately) is one of the last bastions of free tyre choice so what the car is shod with is up to the team.