PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Tracks So Far

IommiRULES
26-06-2015, 16:16
So far the easiest tracks for me regardless of Car have been BRNO the czheck track and Mazda Laguna in Cali. BRNO is very wide and its hard to get into the grass if you go into a curve to hot. Laguna it just seems I can out brake the AI cars goin into and out of the straight away.

On the other end of the spectrum you have Oulton park and Franco Champs. Oulton park is just annoying, I can never seem to go thru that downhill swerve as fast as the AI cars without losing it and its very skinny. Franco champs is very hilly and a long course but it is an enjoyable ride.

As far as cars I like the old BMW pro car, it has major grip and well balanced on the default set ups and it doesn't have the kind of power where you have to baby the accelerator like some of the faster cars.

m3lover1
26-06-2015, 16:24
Actually I think Spa Francorchamps is one of the easier ones to drive. Driving it fast is another story, but in terms of easiness Spa is pretty forgiving.

joking_aura
26-06-2015, 17:04
I have found Donnington National to be the easiest and the one I am most consistent.

IommiRULES
26-06-2015, 18:22
I have found Donnington National to be the easiest and the one I am most consistent.

Yes I have had success at Donnington, the hardest part is figuring the speed going into the curve at the bottom of the hill, which seems to be a recurring thing with me. Of course some cars handle it better than others.

IommiRULES
26-06-2015, 18:37
Actually I think Spa Francorchamps is one of the easier ones to drive. Driving it fast is another story, but in terms of easiness Spa is pretty forgiving.

Yes it is not a wrecking track per se but very hilly with a lot of curves to learn and it hasn't come up on my career mode very often yet and that's really all I race on so I just take the tracks im invited to, so some tracks i'm more familiar with than others.

m355y
26-06-2015, 19:31
I used to hate Oulton Park on the old TOCA games because it was so narrow, so smooth, so easy to lose grip, hard to overtake on and easy to f*** up on if you made the slightest mistake. But I grew to grudgingly respect it and eventually managed to win on it. I really hope it's the same on PC because right now it's a pain in the arse, I can't get it right at all especially in the GT3 cars where I just constantly understeer and lose positions.

xXDoc187Xx
27-06-2015, 01:44
Silverstone National has to be it that's the only track I can beat the AI on 100%

yopp90
27-06-2015, 02:50
I love imola, Laguna seca, and the nurb gt circuit. Monza is by far the easiest for me.

Dam351
27-06-2015, 08:44
Bathurst is pretty easy. Just allow for the gradients and close walls. Similar to spa. Donington is yeah, I sometimes wonder if when UK tracks are being made someone says "hey that surface is too smooth" (Brands Donington Oulton. The cars themselves must've worn silverstone down )

Goldenballs2003
27-06-2015, 09:04
Monza must be the easiest for sure. Low downforce, high top end, take it easy through the chicanes and away you go!! I love Brno, not sure about it being easy though, the last 4 corners can be tricky to nail. Road America too.