PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] not working

mogzymorris67
27-06-2015, 05:08
Since the latest update 1.4 i cannot get past the title screen please help

TheReaper GT
27-06-2015, 05:22
Since the latest update 1.4 i cannot get past the title screen please help

More details please, are you on PC, PS4 or XBOX?

If you are on PC, please post your configurations so people can try to help you.

Roger Prynne
27-06-2015, 09:50
He's in the Xbox section so I persume he's on Xbox.

Have you done a hard reset of the box?

Darthlethbridge
28-06-2015, 18:59
I am having similar issues on the Xbox one. After pressing the 3 line button it goes to a title screen and the game will not load. I have done the hard reset of the xbox, reinstalled the game 3 or 4 time. Still it will stick at the loading page. The raindrops are animated in the background, and the 4 line animation works. I scoured the forum for help, and haven't found a fix. Is this a issue with the 1.4 patch?

OpticalHercules
28-06-2015, 19:18
I am having similar issues on the Xbox one. After pressing the 3 line button it goes to a title screen and the game will not load. I have done the hard reset of the xbox, reinstalled the game 3 or 4 time. Still it will stick at the loading page. The raindrops are animated in the background, and the 4 line animation works. I scoured the forum for help, and haven't found a fix. Is this a issue with the 1.4 patch?

I had the same issue, and after trying everything I could possibly think of, including factory resetting xbox and reinstalling, the only resolution left to me was to delete the local AND cloud backup save files.

Read this thread to see everything I tried to get past that 4bar animation screen: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32856-Game-not-loading-unplayable

Darthlethbridge
28-06-2015, 20:16
You have found a fix? Where do I access the saved files and cloud files so I can delete them?

OpticalHercules
28-06-2015, 20:23
From the main xbox window or in games/apps, highlight Project Cars and hit the menu button (start/3line button). Then select Manage Game >> Click over to Saved Data >> click A >> select "Delete Everywhere"

Be aware though, doing this will completely reset the game. You will lose all of your driver profiles, saved tunes, records, career progress, etc. This is an absolute last resort.

If you haven't done it yet, I would first try just clicking "Delete from console" and letting it re-sync when you next open the game, but this did not work for me. The problem was a corruption of both the local and cloud save data.

Darthlethbridge
29-06-2015, 05:23
Thanks Optical Hercules for the fix! Worked like a charm! Lost all the game data, but it works!

OpticalHercules
29-06-2015, 07:29
Thanks Optical Hercules for the fix! Worked like a charm! Lost all the game data, but it works!

You're welcome.

It gets the game playable. That's about all that can be said for that fix. Sooner or later the cause will get addressed, then you won't have to delete your data anymore (and hopefully not again!).