PDA

View Full Version : racing, racing, racing, lobby, racing, racing

JohnyHerbertLovesCake
28-06-2015, 19:22
anyone else fed up finding only two or three races in lobby status out of the whole list? Don't get why you'd want to see races in the list that have already started

Riccardo De Rosa
28-06-2015, 19:27
Agree with you. have not great sense to see race already started.

BistoKid
28-06-2015, 21:38
Can't agree more. I would be just as happy if you could filter or group together. On another note, I have never seen a game available for the the middle skill level, ie between Novice and Pro, can't remember now what it's called.

Bubbs
28-06-2015, 22:05
'Racing' can actually mean 'Practicing' or 'Qualifying' - i.e. the session is join-able.

If the system were updated to reflect this accurately then it might help a little.

Although, with that 0 countdown timer, as well as the drive option lock, and the bumper cam only bug, I try and avoid joining sessions in progress. Particularly practice sessions.

ChrisK
28-06-2015, 23:15
Racing doesn't mean racing in the actual race as the lobby will be closed at that point. It just means one of the sessions has started. I almost always pick this option as waiting in the lobby can take too long and your going to definately get the track and cars listed. If it's in the lobby, the host can change tracks and car before the session starts.

MULTIVITZ
28-06-2015, 23:38
Yeah this game is so well thought out...........:rolleyes:

IvanMatin
29-06-2015, 07:16
'Racing' can actually mean 'Practicing' or 'Qualifying' - i.e. the session is join-able.

If the system were updated to reflect this accurately then it might help a little.

Although, with that 0 countdown timer, as well as the drive option lock, and the bumper cam only bug, I try and avoid joining sessions in progress. Particularly practice sessions.

Yes, and that's the problem, because, it the Qualifying is 15 mins and you join like 2mins left, well you'll be last. And When the race start if you lucky you can pass the first corner :)

Bubbs
30-06-2015, 06:52
How about if there was a 'session time remaining' clock on the 'join session in progress' button? That way you'd know if it was worth joining quali or just sitting in the lobby ready to go to the race.

Sometimes being last is a good thing :p