PDA

View Full Version : Any Trailer Park Boys fans?

Baron_Greenback
28-06-2015, 23:12
I'm quite chuffed that Bobby Farrelly is directing season ten of TPB. Any other fans on here? What are your opinions on the direction of the show? IMO it started to thin a little since the departure of Clattenburg, but believe that there is still so much more mileage in the concept, I'll play along. Whadyathink?

::EDIT::
Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

o Mike V o
29-06-2015, 00:28
I used to love the tv show, right up until season 7 then I just got sick of it. I did however see Lahey and Randy at a live show once, my friend went up on stage as a volunteer for one the skits and 'Lahey' ended up doing a whiskey body shot off him totally out of nowhere. So weird but so hilarious at the same time.

yopp90
29-06-2015, 02:24
I watched the whole series while I was recovering from a car accident. I loved every bit of it. Bubbles rules, no comment on the future direction of the show.

Boston77Bruins
29-06-2015, 04:13

Baron_Greenback
29-06-2015, 07:47
I used to love the tv show, right up until season 7 then I just got sick of it. I did however see Lahey and Randy at a live show once, my friend went up on stage as a volunteer for one the skits and 'Lahey' ended up doing a whiskey body shot off him totally out of nowhere. So weird but so hilarious at the same time.

Yeah, I can kinda see why you got sick of it, 8 and 9 weren't anything to write home about.
I'd love to see a live show. Shame they're not coming to England this year.

I watched the whole series while I was recovering from a car accident. I loved every bit of it. Bubbles rules, no comment on the future direction of the show.
Wow, ouch. Did you die? ;) That's a great way to spend your recovery time, unless you had broken ribs and it hurt to laugh.

I guess that's a no then? LOL No worries, it's all water under the fridge.

Fanatest
29-06-2015, 20:22
Yeah, I can kinda see why you got sick of it, 8 and 9 weren't anything to write home about.
I'd love to see a live show. Shame they're not coming to England this year.

Wow, ouch. Did you die? ;) That's a great way to spend your recovery time, unless you had broken ribs and it hurt to laugh.

I guess that's a no then? LOL No worries, it's all water under the fridge.

YOU FUCKIN IIIDIOT!
http://i.imgur.com/T4bnOQF.png

Pcars
29-06-2015, 20:30
Love TPB's, cannot wait for the new season.

Baron_Greenback
29-06-2015, 21:59
YOU FUCKIN IIIDIOT!
http://i.imgur.com/T4bnOQF.png

Damn, you found my Achilles heel. I hate Conky.

Fanatest
29-06-2015, 22:27
Damn, you found my Achilles heel. I hate Conky.

I love conky! :D
He made the entire show for me! He will return ... One day ;)

The scenes between him and Ricky are some of the most incredible TV moments in history! They gave him such presence, I was in pain from laughter...

The grief that he gives that sexy road house, dirty dancing bastard is just hilarious too :D

Baron_Greenback
29-06-2015, 22:57
I love conky! :D
He made the entire show for me! He will return ... One day ;)

The scenes between him and Ricky are some of the most incredible TV moments in history! They gave him such presence, I was in pain from laughter...

The grief that he gives that sexy road house, dirty dancing bastard is just hilarious too :D

I have to admit the Roadhouse stuff was funny. The whole Patrick Swayze thing is a great running joke.