PDA

View Full Version : Universal FFB Settings for PS4/XB1 WebApp

oscarolim
29-06-2015, 08:16
Hi everyone.
Yesterday I put together a small webapp, optimised for mobile phones (but does work on desktop / tablet), with the settings from Wooball's XLS files (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24055-Universal-FFB-Settings-for-PS4-XB1-Spreadsheet&p=901488&viewfull=1#post901488).
I've asked for this permission to use his data, as well as Jack Spade's permission, hence publishing this here now.

Basically, on a simple view you can choose a car and see the 5 different types of parameters for him. As new file versions come out, you will also be able to choose which version you're looking at.

If you register (just username and pin, no emails as I don't want that responsibility), you can also mark a setup as being already in game.
This was the main reason I did this for myself, to track which ones I've inputed already, as well to make it easier to see all the settings.

Anyway, hope is useful for some of you, any comments, issues or suggestions just shout them in my direction.

All rights of the actual settings go to @Wootball (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?96858-Wootball).

URL for the WebApp: http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

---
18th March 2016 - 2.5.1
- Reworked the options for the Wheel settings. Each user can now have multiple profiles saved and shared.
- Added PDF from a third party with information on Force Feedback

29th November 2015 - 2.5
-Ability to export the data as a CSV file.

2nd October 2015 - 2.4
- Confirmation dialog when applying a setup version to all cars.
- New option under Profile to remove the setup from all cars.
- Favourite car and Active Setup buttons in Car Setup have been switched around, as I got a few reports of people hitting the wrong button by mistake. If this becomes an issue, I will add an option so each user can choose the preferable order of the buttons.
- Notification system to let you know of new updates (only for logged in users). Once you load a new page or dismiss the notifications, they will now show again, but can be viewed on the notification page (accessible from the footer link).
- Thanks to Nacho Alvarez for the ideias.

20th September 2015 - 2.3
- Added two new car filter options: Tuned and Not Tuned.
- New option under Profile options to apply a setup version to all cars.
- Thanks to tgrey, imz14u2nv and hosh73 for the ideias.

6th September 2015 - 2.2
- Favourite cars have an * in front of the name.
- New option under Profile options to show favourite cars first.
- New filter option to only show favourite cars.

5th September 2015 - 2.1
- Mark cars as favourites.
- Filter cars by DLC.
- Extra car information when viewing a car setup.

1st September 2015 - 2.0.1
- Show the total number of users that have your wheel setup as favourite, when viewing your own wheel setup.
- Show car notes with the DLC information (can be turned on/off on user profile).

30th August 2015 - 2.0
- Ability to browse saved wheel configurations from other users, and favourite them.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a user to save wheel settings without being logged in.
- Behind the scenes change on how the data is imported. Now it uses the XML files directly, which will reduce the time it takes for you to see the new values released by Jack Spade on the app.

28th August 2015 - 1.9.1
- Global settings page has been replaced with a wheel settings page. Here the user can input the values he uses for the wheel it uses. In future versions, once there's enough data, this information will be available to everyone to help them with the wheel configuration.

20th August 2015 - 1.9
- When viewing a car setup, a message is displayed if there is a newer configuration available
- A gap between the values in the configuration table has been added to improve clarity
- If your screen resolution is wider than 400px, the layout of the table changes to have values side by side, making better use of the available space
- Option to change car from within the car setup page

19th August 2015 - 1.8
- Updated data with Jack Spade V2.0
- When choosing an invalid setup, instead of displaying an error message it will now go to the latest possible version for the selected car and the selected configuration.

7th August 2015 - 1.7
- New Profile page, that allows the user to set the preferred configuration type
- Car filter on the car list
- Thanks to tgrey for sending in both ideas to me.

23rd July 2015 - 1.6
- Updated with version 1.7 Tweaker Files
- Fixed a few issues that prevented having multiple versions in place

1st July 2015 - 1.5
- Fixed an issue that allowed the same username to be used by someone else (this caused, among other things, the current heatwave in London)
- Error messages when the username / PIN are invalid
- Cookies! Now it saves your login on the machine into a small tasty cookie, so no longer you have to retype your username and PIN when you return
- 66% SopLateral values correction (correction applied to V1.6 configuration):
Marek RP 219D LMP2 - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 40
Marek RP 339h LMP1 - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 39
RWD P20 LMP - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 40
RWD P30 LMP - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 39
Lotus 98T - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 24

30th June 2015 - 1.4
- Added a custom setup slot per car and per version
- Some code preparations for upcoming configuration updates

29th June 2015 - 1.3
- Added a Global settings page
- Fixed an issue that allowed to have multiple setups active per car
- When choosing a car, if a setup is already active, that will be the one displayed (instead of the first on the dropdown)
- Car list shows the current active setup under the name (if any)

29th June 2015 - 1.2
- Added a description for the configuration selected
- Increased the area size to 700px if the screen allows it

29th June 2015 - 1.1
- Fixed an issue that prevented unregistered users from viewing the setups
- Added support to add to Android or iOS homescreen

Gloomy
29-06-2015, 09:58
Thanks, I registered. It should come in handy, it'll be easier to navigate atleast.

chig88
29-06-2015, 10:32
I love you Oscar ;). This thread should be stickied.

Wish I'd had this a few weeks ago, I've been going through with a mountain of paper putting my settings in & marking off the ones I've added.

One suggestion - would it be possible in future to make changes to the setups and save them in the app? For instance in some of the settings I've found the master scale/SoP scale too high/low so I've changed them & kept a record on a spreadsheet of my preferred setting. Is there any chance we could modify a value and save this in the app?

EDIT: Scratch that, just noticed you've got it on the to do list :)

falm
29-06-2015, 10:41
So much better then printouts, thanks!

oscarolim
29-06-2015, 11:11
EDIT: Scratch that, just noticed you've got it on the to do list :)

Yes, I will probably add on the configuration dropdown 2 or 3 custom entries (for simplicity) that when chosen will allow you to modify the values in the table (and save them of course). Should be sorted this weekend, as during the week I have to do my actual job :p

chig88
29-06-2015, 11:49
Yes, I will probably add on the configuration dropdown 2 or 3 custom entries (for simplicity) that when chosen will allow you to modify the values in the table (and save them of course). Should be sorted this weekend, as during the week I have to do my actual job :p

Great - good work! :)

Sik180sx
29-06-2015, 12:09
Wow,well done mate :) This. Is. Amazing.

Pistonprick
29-06-2015, 12:56
Brilliant work Oscar now just trying to pin it to iPhone home page

oscarolim
29-06-2015, 13:18
Should work quite well on the iPhone. Tested on the 5S and iPad Mini (both with the latest iOS) and on Android L.

chig88
29-06-2015, 13:34
Yeah got it pinned to my iPhone homepage and it works well.

effinjamie
29-06-2015, 21:18
Fantastic!

scrums
29-06-2015, 23:02
This is great, and one step closer to where we really need to be.

All of these settings should be loaded into the game with an upcoming patch, so that players could opt for "rookie mode" customizations such as simply selecting a profile as aptly-named as these. (i.e. classic, bumps plus, 66%)

So many people on these forums comment that this is clearly what we want, it speaks volumes.

Even the most common configurationss used per-wheel, would be better starting point for those of us who will eventually make fine-tune adjustments but prefer not to have to start from scratch with every single vehicle. Its just so much work for the console users who can't simply load a file. It really takes away from the playing time of the title to have to correct settings every vehicle.

Voxen
30-06-2015, 07:39
Well done mate, thanks for this!

oscarolim
30-06-2015, 11:16
New update released with a slot for a custom setup per car and per version. This ended up coming a bit sooner :)

One suggestion - would it be possible in future to make changes to the setups and save them in the app?

It's there now :)

The Sonic Mole
30-06-2015, 11:46
Oh wow, super job!

chig88
30-06-2015, 13:13
Oscar this really is excellent work. I love the display on the car screen showing which setup you currently have loaded in green text. And the custom slot is exactly what I needed.

Mods - could I suggest again that this thread is stickied? I think this app would help a lot of people :)

oscarolim
30-06-2015, 13:21
Thank you all for the support.
For the time being I consider this feature complete, with the only updates being new cars / setups released by Jack Spade (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files) & Wootball (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24582-Universal-FFB-Settings-for-XB1-PS4-Spreadsheet) (they also deserve 99% of all the praise on this thread, without their hard work this app wouldn't exist).

Of course, if you find any bugs or would want to see something implemented, shout it in my direction and I will definitely have a look at it :)

Jack Spade
01-07-2015, 15:26
66% SopLateral values correction (A mistake in my tweaker files)

Marek RP 219D LMP2 - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 40
Marek RP 339h LMP1 - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale Sop Scale = 39
RWD P30 LMP - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral= 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 39

oscarolim
01-07-2015, 16:50
66% SopLateral values correction

Thanks, I've updated the app.
I take it that on the RWDs, it's the Sop Lateral that's 130, right?

Jack Spade
01-07-2015, 17:11
Thanks, I've updated the app.
I take it that on the RWDs, it's the Sop Lateral that's 130, right?

Yes...correction to a correction...a heatwave going on over here right now.

oscarolim
01-07-2015, 17:59
It has reached here as well... 32.5C... in my living room (and is worse outside).

oscarolim
01-07-2015, 20:44
Version 1.4.1 just became 1.5.
Now your login is saved, so no more having to re-type your login every time you visit the App.
A few other bits and pieces ironed out.

Enjoy

LIONITUSofSPARTA
01-07-2015, 22:30
awesome! spreading the webapp link to other racing sim sites now

oscarolim
23-07-2015, 11:50
Hi guys. WebApp has been updated with 1.7 settings.

diesel97
23-07-2015, 12:02
Hi guys. WebApp has been updated with 1.7 settings.

What do i have to do to update the phone app ?

oscarolim
23-07-2015, 12:48
Nothing. Next time you open it the data is there :)

rocafella1978
23-07-2015, 13:16
Hi everyone.
Yesterday I put together a small webapp, optimised for mobile phones (but does work on desktop / tablet), with the settings from Wooball's XLS files (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24055-Universal-FFB-Settings-for-PS4-XB1-Spreadsheet&p=901488&viewfull=1#post901488).
I've asked for this permission to use his data, as well as Jack Spade's permission, hence publishing this here now.

Basically, on a simple view you can choose a car and see the 5 different types of parameters for him. As new file versions come out, you will also be able to choose which version you're looking at.

If you register (just username and pin, no emails as I don't want that responsibility), you can also mark a setup as being already in game.
This was the main reason I did this for myself, to track which ones I've inputed already, as well to make it easier to see all the settings.

Anyway, hope is useful for some of you, any comments, issues or suggestions just shout them in my direction.

All rights of the actual settings go to @Wootball (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?96858-Wootball).

URL for the WebApp: http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

---

23rd July 2015 - 1.6
- Updated with version 1.7 Tweaker Files
- Fixed a few issues that prevented having multiple versions in place

1st July 2015 - 1.5
- Fixed an issue that allowed the same username to be used by someone else (this caused, among other things, the current heatwave in London)
- Error messages when the username / PIN are invalid
- Cookies! Now it saves your login on the machine into a small tasty cookie, so no longer you have to retype your username and PIN when you return
- 66% SopLateral values correction (correction applied to V1.6 configuration):
Marek RP 339h LMP1 - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 39
RWD P30 LMP - Fy Scale = 13, Sop Lateral = 130, Master Scale/Sop Scale = 39

30th June 2015 - 1.4
- Added a custom setup slot per car and per version
- Some code preparations for upcoming configuration updates

29th June 2015 - 1.3
- Added a Global settings page
- Fixed an issue that allowed to have multiple setups active per car
- When choosing a car, if a setup is already active, that will be the one displayed (instead of the first on the dropdown)
- Car list shows the current active setup under the name (if any)

29th June 2015 - 1.2
- Added a description for the configuration selected
- Increased the area size to 700px if the screen allows it

29th June 2015 - 1.1
- Fixed an issue that prevented unregistered users from viewing the setups
- Added support to add to Android or iOS homescreen

thank you for your efforts and updating this!

oscarolim
07-08-2015, 09:46
Hi all.
New update today, with a couple of ideas sent to me by a fellow user:
- New profile page that allows to pre-select the favourite configuration type for cars that don't have one yet.
- Car filter by category on the car list

Enjoy

oscarolim
14-08-2015, 11:27
Hi guys. Went to see the stats for the App, in terms of visitors, and this is what I got so far. A big thanks to all of you for using this :)

June (release month) 511 visits (361 unique)
July 4857 visits (1784 unique)
August 2687 visits (1204 unique)

chig88
14-08-2015, 11:44
Hi guys. Went to see the stats for the App, in terms of visitors, and this is what I got so far. A big thanks to all of you for using this :)

Wow. Obviously very useful then!

rocafella1978
18-08-2015, 03:42

thank you for your efforts, hard work and putting this online! I share it with everyone I know playing pCARS, asking FFB settings, i sent them to your website! thank you again!!!
waiting for 2.0 update, in the works?

oscarolim
18-08-2015, 08:07
Yeah, in the works now. Once Wootball has updated his XLS file, I will have the data for the new version. I still need to make a few minor changes to the app as well to accommodate the new configuration type, but once you see Wootball's post updated, a few hours later the app should be too :)

Gloomy
18-08-2015, 08:49
This has been very useful to me, thanks for the effort. I was hoping it was going to be updated :)

iRONLiON
18-08-2015, 09:15
any chance to get this as "off-line"-app ? ? ?

anyway, it's WONDERFUL work ! ! !

thx alot

ElectricBlues85
18-08-2015, 11:51
I'm using this app loads. I don't have the settings saved on all cars so it's great to have on my tablet when loitering in online lobbies with random classes / cars.

0racle
18-08-2015, 12:09
Sorry if this has been asked, but is this updated post patch 3? What other changes need to be made if not?

diesel97
18-08-2015, 12:55
Yeah, in the works now. Once Wootball has updated his XLS file, I will have the data for the new version. I still need to make a few minor changes to the app as well to accommodate the new configuration type, but once you see Wootball's post updated, a few hours later the app should be too :)

What changes are made in 2.0 ? I read Jack's notes but it didn't make any sense to me haha, keep up the good work

PureMalt77
18-08-2015, 13:18

Just a tip: you could make your page read the data directly from Jack Spades XML files. Is fully readable, and will be much easier for you in the future to publish updates as you just need to publish his latest XML files. And you don't need someone to translate that into Excel :)

pa_pinkelman
18-08-2015, 15:46
Great job...! Thanks a lot! 👍 👏

RoccoTTS
18-08-2015, 16:07
Just a tip: you could make your page read the data directly from Jack Spades XML files. Is fully readable, and will be much easier for you in the future to publish updates as you just need to publish his latest XML files. And you don't need someone to translate that into Excel :)

Yep, it's fully readable and it's pretty easy.
I've updated all my cars in a few hours just by reading JS XML files.

RyoHazukiITA
18-08-2015, 16:29

Yep, it's fully readable and it's pretty easy.
I've updated all my cars in a few hours just by reading JS XML files.

Can you teach me how to read that?
I suppose every 1.00 is a 100, a 0.19 is 19? And so on...?

RoccoTTS
18-08-2015, 16:49
Can you teach me how to read that?
I suppose every 1.00 is a 100, a 0.19 is 19? And so on...?

Yes that's right.
And SpindleArm = Arm Angle, SpindleFxLoPass = Fx Smooth.

ports
18-08-2015, 19:05
thanks to Zenzic he's wrote all jack spades new settings out on google here's the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tfc5Afww_p2hYWcZ888U_KsZRNgBw4tGNtmUnxy5V4s/edit?usp=sharing

oscarolim
19-08-2015, 08:25
any chance to get this as "off-line"-app ? ? ?

anyway, it's WONDERFUL work ! ! !

thx alot

It could, although there is a bit of work involved. An important feature is to be able to login into any device and have your settings there. Without an always on connection, it will be tricky to maintain things in sync (not impossible or overly difficult, but beyond the initial scope I had for this). Let's see what the future brings ;)

Sorry if this has been asked, but is this updated post patch 3? What other changes need to be made if not?

From my understanding, he changed the whole values for all configuration types and added a new one, so it's new values for all cars.

True. At first I used the XLS as it was quick to import the data, but going after the XML might be a better option to be quicker to release updates.
Not for this version (so V1.8 will still be using the xls as a source), but for the 2.0 I think that is a sensible suggestion and I should implement it.

EDIT: Jack Spade 2.0 data is in the app now :)

d4m1an
19-08-2015, 11:03
Thanks for the web app!

So handy on my tab to sit there and plonk numbers in :)

amazed
19-08-2015, 11:10
Loving the website, but it keeps getting flagged by antivirus!

oscarolim
19-08-2015, 12:03
Just wanted to clear something, in case someone is worried about @amazed post. Indeed in FSecure is being flagged as dangerous, although I do not know why. I've started a support ticket with them to clear that out.
However, you can see here that it has passed on other 63 different scanners: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/9ca117d013a3f1e2175ecd00936e76b655c6ae1ab58ec9a7cbb0bebb57732c36/analysis/1439985501/

ports
19-08-2015, 15:10
Oscarolim i noticed on your site Global settings that it says to use scoop values but jack spades new 2.0 settings does not use them any more heres a quote from him off his thread, To clarify, on the global settings page you´re suggesting some Scoop values, I´m not using Scoop at all. just thought i'd let you no

Edit link to post, http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files/page50

rocafella1978
19-08-2015, 15:23
It could, although there is a bit of work involved. An important feature is to be able to login into any device and have your settings there. Without an always on connection, it will be tricky to maintain things in sync (not impossible or overly difficult, but beyond the initial scope I had for this). Let's see what the future brings ;)

From my understanding, he changed the whole values for all configuration types and added a new one, so it's new values for all cars.

True. At first I used the XLS as it was quick to import the data, but going after the XML might be a better option to be quicker to release updates.
Not for this version (so V1.8 will still be using the xls as a source), but for the 2.0 I think that is a sensible suggestion and I should implement it.

EDIT: Jack Spade 2.0 data is in the app now :)
thank you for the latest update, appreciate your efforts and making this available to the community!

oscarolim
19-08-2015, 16:13
Oscarolim i noticed on your site Global settings that it says to use scoop values but jack spades new 2.0 settings does not use them any more heres a quote from him off his thread, To clarify, on the global settings page you´re suggesting some Scoop values, I´m not using Scoop at all. just thought i'd let you no

Edit link to post, http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files/page50

Thanks, that's something I forgot to check. I'll be updating the text with Jack's first post details.

Jack Spade
19-08-2015, 16:36

To be more precise about it I never ever used it. There´s a suggestion of a Scoop setting on the first page of my thread which is something for a G25 type
of wheel, this setting was suggested by WMD members. For a CSW v2 Scoop is not required.

ports
19-08-2015, 16:45
To be more precise about it I never ever used it. There´s a suggestion of a Scoop setting on the first page of my thread which is something for a G25 type
of wheel, this setting was suggested by WMD members. For a CSW v2 Scoop is not required.

Thanks i was using skoop with the last ffb settings and my wheel never felt right until you're 2.0 settings now it feels perfect so a big thank you from me , Also a big thank you to you Oscar for setting it all out on your site.

diesel97
19-08-2015, 16:48
Thanks i was using skoop with the last ffb settings and my wheel never felt right until you're 2.0 settings now it feels perfect so a big thank you from me , Also a big thank you to you Oscar for setting it all out on your site.

how does this feel know ? I thought all the global settings had scoop at .75 and .15
i'm confused know , please test and try and report back

ports
19-08-2015, 16:52
how does this feel know ? I thought all the global settings had scoop at .75 and .15
i'm confused know , please test and try and report back

Force feedback 100
Tire force 100
Relative adjust gain 1.10
Relative adjust bleed 0.10
Relative adjust clamp 0.95
Steering gain 100

Thats from jack spade and that's all i've changed in global setting rest is left at default and now its the best FFB i have ever had, also i used in car FFB fy soplateral mix prefect now.

diesel97
19-08-2015, 16:55
Force feedback 100
Tire force 100
Relative adjust gain 1.10
Relative adjust bleed 0.10
Relative adjust clamp 0.95
Steering gain 100

Thats from jack spade and that's all i've changed in global setting rest is left at default and now its the best FFB i have ever had, also i used in car FFB fy soplateral mix prefect now.

default has scoop at .75 and .15 i think right ?

ports
19-08-2015, 17:06
default has scoop at .75 and .15 i think right ?

I'm not sure not at the ps4 so can't check at the minute before you change any settings do a reset of the wheel first then re do it.

RoccoTTS
19-08-2015, 17:10

I've always used Scoop settings because these are standard on X1 with tx wheel, but what's the big difference if u don't use them ?

Xtince
19-08-2015, 17:46
I did set jack spade 66% settings for every car. Do i need with the update set everything back to default and then use the new settings? Or is there a quicker way?

oscarolim
19-08-2015, 21:14
You don't need to set back to default, but you might need to change some cars. You can quickly see in the app if there are changes by changing the version on the dropdown.

tgrey
19-08-2015, 21:26
Is it possible to generate a list of which cars have changed settings?

oscarolim
20-08-2015, 06:29

Within the app? It could be arranged, some kind of marker if the car suffered an update from the previous version. It's early morning now, I'll try to come up with something tonight or tomorrow. Need to think about how (and where) to implement such a feature.

Jack Spade
20-08-2015, 06:37

If you are talking about my V2.0 version all cars have changed settings.

oscarolim
20-08-2015, 09:56
Wasn't supposed to, but new update today:

20th August 2015 - 1.9
- When viewing a car setup, a message is displayed if there is a newer configuration available
- A gap between the values in the configuration table has been added to improve clarity
- If your screen resolution is wider than 400px, the layout of the table changes to have values side by side, making better use of the available space

inthebagbud
20-08-2015, 12:03
Not sure of how much work would be involved but it would be useful to be able to "compare" changes between the tweaker versions on screen.

At present you can flip from one version to another and make a note, but then having to try and work out which setting changed and then check what that setting does - doesn't fit with the human evolutionary trait of being inherently lazy especially if life can be made much easier for them by the more inteligent sector of society like yourself ;)

ports
20-08-2015, 12:22
Not sure of how much work would be involved but it would be useful to be able to "compare" changes between the tweaker versions on screen.

At present you can flip from one version to another and make a note, but then having to try and work out which setting changed and then check what that setting does - doesn't fit with the human evolutionary trait of being inherently lazy especially if life can be made much easier for them by the more inteligent sector of society like yourself ;)

I had the same idea as you my work around is to open the app in another tab so i can check between the two.

oscarolim
20-08-2015, 12:58
If that's useful for some, I can look into it. Maybe after the table I can add a compare to section, so it doesn't clutter the top too much.

diesel97
20-08-2015, 13:56
If that's useful for some, I can look into it. Maybe after the table I can add a compare to section, so it doesn't clutter the top too much.

I understand people wanting different things and that fine but doen't stray from the K.I.S.S theory

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

lots of time i'm using your GREAT app in a 10min quilify time so simple is better in my opion

tgrey
20-08-2015, 15:56

20th August 2015 - 1.9

Wow, thanks a bunch Oscarolim... this keeps getting better and better! Now I just need to find some time to copy in all of these new values... I was *SO* close to having all cars entered =\

RyoHazukiITA
20-08-2015, 17:23

20th August 2015 - 1.9

You're THE MAN!
Thanks a LOT ;)

Titzon Toast
21-08-2015, 12:24
I can't thank you enough for your efforts here Oscarolim.
Best of luck.

tgrey
27-08-2015, 07:08
so, when do we get the new cars? :angel:

amazed
27-08-2015, 07:21
When Jack Spade gets them and produces the next version :angel:

oscarolim
27-08-2015, 08:05
Yeah, hopefully it will all be released this weekend, but anyway adding cars doesn't take overly too long. It does remind me I need to update the app to work with XML files.
Thankfully is bank holiday this Monday. I know what I will be doing then :p

oscarolim
28-08-2015, 10:36
New version out, 1.9.1.

This versions allows you to save the wheel settings, and replaces the old global settings page. Once there's enough data, I'll make some changes to this page, so that other users can browse the saved configurations. For this I need the cooperation of you all to populate this section :)

New Jack Spade files will come in version 2.0, this weekend (Sunday most likely), as I am doing some behind the scenes changes on how I update the car data (will be using the xml files directly instead of the xls), and this is quite a change (but worth the time spent).

justonce68
28-08-2015, 11:08
Nice work dude

mjemec11
28-08-2015, 13:29
Thank you for your continuous improvements to the already great webapp!

J4M35_R
28-08-2015, 14:08
New version out, 1.9.1.

This versions allows you to save the wheel settings, and replaces the old global settings page. Once there's enough data, I'll make some changes to this page, so that other users can browse the saved configurations. For this I need the cooperation of you all to populate this section :)

New Jack Spade files will come in version 2.0, this weekend (Sunday most likely), as I am doing some behind the scenes changes on how I update the car data (will be using the xml files directly instead of the xls), and this is quite a change (but worth the time spent).

Thanks for the great web app and the effort it takes to keep it up to date. I really like the way I can tick off the cars I have adjusted.
Are the global settings coming back, they are useful incase of a reset and for the newbies.

Keep up the good work its much appreciated.

oscarolim
28-08-2015, 15:55
I can add them back (the global settings), but it seems they were a bit outdated with the latest improvements. However, I do want to improve that whole section, and today's update is really to start collecting some information.
On Sunday's update (Monday the latest), it will be already possible to view other people's configurations, as I can bring the old global settings page.

I am also thinking of implement a like system for the setups, so that the ones with most likes come first. Still unsure about this, as I don't want to alienate people from using the feature because they don't have many likes.

gruzzlebeard
28-08-2015, 20:05
I have had a good life before the "like" have been invented- and I will have a good life without likes in future ;)

But I gave you a like for all your efforts and this very helpful App :encouragement:

imz14u2nv
29-08-2015, 01:55
oscarolim,
I have to say, this is simply amazing stuff, I love this app, it is extremely useful and convienant. Great Work!!!

oscarolim
30-08-2015, 12:20
The big 2.0 is out! Not that big for you guys, but big for me.
From now one, I will be able to import the settings directly from the XML files, which should speed up things on my side. Already tested with 2.1 and is much much better. However, per Jack's indication, I will skip these files, as the next set of files will feature the DLC cars (and might as well update then).

Also, wheel configuration can now be browsed, and if you're logged in, favourite. Favourited set ups will show up on a special list above everything else. I think this route is better than having likes. (And I am in Britain, so is favourite, not favorite :p)

Oh yeah, setups are hidden by default. If you want your setup to be visible, there's a check box at the end to make it so. This is so work in progress setups are not visible.

This is not the end however, and more things will come when necessary:)

Xtince
30-08-2015, 12:23
Great job! Many thanks!!

amazed
30-08-2015, 12:35
So will these changes make it quicker/easier for you to update when Jack does?

If so, top job!

oscarolim
30-08-2015, 13:14
Yeah, they will. Basically before I had to wait for someone to convert to XLS (usually Wootball), but now I can just feed the xml files Jack releases, and the import function will work on those, making things much easier. The delay will now be in me noticing there's new files available and feed them to the app. But unless he releases in the middle of the night, the delay will be minimal.

oscarolim
30-08-2015, 16:21
App has been updated with V2.2 data.

tgrey
30-08-2015, 17:17
Awesome news, thanks oscarolim!

Jerem33FR
30-08-2015, 17:17
Great job for this WebApp and the updates, thanks !

BistoKid
30-08-2015, 17:23
Very late to this, had used Jacks settings as soon as were made public but never changed since. Now patch 3 here figured I should look into it again and this has made it it so much better !!!

Thanks Jack, Wootall and Oscar ur all stars in my book !!!

J4M35_R
30-08-2015, 17:35
I 'm currently using the bumps classic and i' ve noticed the fx scale has gone up to 150 on the m4 gt3, but gone down on other cars. Is this correct?

Also 150 on the ruf gt3.

oscarolim
30-08-2015, 17:37
I imagine so. From what I've read on the original Jack Spade thread, a lot of work has gone into the 2.0 version, reworking a lot of the values, so it should be more balanced.

J4M35_R
30-08-2015, 17:40
I imagine so. From what I've read on the original Jack Spade thread, a lot of work has gone into the 2.0 version, reworking a lot of the values, so it should be more balanced.

Cheers, I was just double checking, most other cars the fx scale has gone down but these 2 have gone up 50%

medse87
30-08-2015, 18:00
Great job mate. Without Jack, wootball and you PC wouldn't be the same game for me.

pa_pinkelman
30-08-2015, 18:04
I love the app. Just a question. Can I place a checmark somewhere in the app to remind me which cars values I already added to the game?

oscarolim
30-08-2015, 18:29
Yeah you can. If you are logged in, when viewing a car setup there's a red cross on the top right. Click on it to mark as saved (and then you can see that info on the car list page).

pa_pinkelman
30-08-2015, 18:57
Great!! Thanks for the reply.

watchumacallit
31-08-2015, 21:36
Oscarolim Than you so much for this app sir!

oscarolim
01-09-2015, 18:40
Small update today. You can toggle an option on your profile to show the DLC information on the car list (since now we are getting a lot of cars and is hard to remember where they came from :p) and on your wheel setup it will display how many users have favourite your setup.

Somebody asked me about having app notifications when there's an update. Unfortunately, because is a webapp, this is not possible to do. What I could do is have an email sent out to those who subscribe.

Future planned updates are to update the sorting tool for the car list to include the DLC pack they are from, and to mark a car as favourite, which would make him come ahead of all other cars (with 80+ cars, if you like the Ruf you have to scroll to the end all the time :p)

Enjoy

Xtince
01-09-2015, 19:26
It gets better and better!

I've got a question for youre guys. Im playing Pc mainly in career mode. The last to updates off the app i have changed the settings off every car in mygarage. But i cant keep up the updates :). Is there a way to save the settings off a car in career mode, so i can change the settings and save them for every track? Because i dont have to first go in career mode see what car im driving in the race amd then go back to mygarage to save the new settings for every track. Thanks!

oscarolim
01-09-2015, 19:57
If you save the settings from your garage (main menu, second panel of main options), you can choose all the tracks when saving.

tgrey
01-09-2015, 20:12
It gets better and better!

I've got a question for youre guys. Im playing Pc mainly in career mode. The last to updates off the app i have changed the settings off every car in mygarage. But i cant keep up the updates :). Is there a way to save the settings off a car in career mode, so i can change the settings and save them for every track? Because i dont have to first go in career mode see what car im driving in the race amd then go back to mygarage to save the new settings for every track. Thanks!

Like Oscar said, making the setup from your garage lets you save to all tracks at once... but if you're in career mode already and didn't know what car you were going to have, you can tune it for the race and then after the race go to your garage, load that track's specific setup (which should now have the new settings from your race), and then edit it, and when you go to save it make sure you've checked the button to save it to all tracks. It will ask to confirm the overwrite (if there are any), and you should be good to go. Hope that helps!

Xtince
01-09-2015, 20:26
Like Oscar said, making the setup from your garage lets you save to all tracks at once... but if you're in career mode already and didn't know what car you were going to have, you can tune it for the race and then after the race go to your garage, load that track's specific setup (which should now have the new settings from your race), and then edit it, and when you go to save it make sure you've checked the button to save it to all tracks. It will ask to confirm the overwrite (if there are any), and you should be good to go. Hope that helps!

Thanks! That will help! Maybe in the future there will be an "save every track" in career mode or single race.

oscarolim
05-09-2015, 17:28
New update today:

You can now mark cars as being a favourite. This will make the car come first on the listings.
You can also filter the cars by DLC, and the car DLC information, as well as category is displayed when viewing a car setup.

tgrey
05-09-2015, 19:15
New update today:

You can now mark cars as being a favourite. This will make the car come first on the listings.
You can also filter the cars by DLC, and the car DLC information, as well as category is displayed when viewing a car setup.

Oscar, I'm not sure the sorting for favorites is working right... mine don't appear first in the list. But that said, I'd rather keep them in alphabetical order anyway. Instead, I think it would be great to have "favorites" as a selectable group along with the car classes... that way it would be easy to see only your favorites (still ordered alphabetically!).

As always, thanks for putting in the excellent work on this!

oscarolim
05-09-2015, 19:39
Sorry, there was such a stupid mistake on the function that sorts the cars. Is being fixed now, and should show the cars first properly.

There's even an asterisk (*) in front of the name to indicate it is a favourite car (forgot to add that to the patch notes actually!)

I'm going to add a new dropdown option to sort by favourites, but that didn't make this version (and I really wanted to put this out there). Next version (2.2) will have that, as well as an option on the user profile to either show the cars on the normal order or put the favourites first.

Thanks for the feedback :)

tgrey
06-09-2015, 00:27
Sorry, there was such a stupid mistake on the function that sorts the cars. Is being fixed now, and should show the cars first properly.

There's even an asterisk (*) in front of the name to indicate it is a favourite car (forgot to add that to the patch notes actually!)

I'm going to add a new dropdown option to sort by favourites, but that didn't make this version (and I really wanted to put this out there). Next version (2.2) will have that, as well as an option on the user profile to either show the cars on the normal order or put the favourites first.

Thanks for the feedback :)

You're welcome! I see the asterisks now... not sure if they were missing, or if I just missed them. Personally, I don't think "sort by favorite" makes sense unless there's a way to rank them... I don't think that's needed, but don't let me stop you if you want it. I think the simplest solution is just to treat favorites as it's own "class".

oscarolim
06-09-2015, 10:45
No, the issue was something else. Basically everyone was seeing my favourites :p (dumb mistake, but happens). Anyway, new update today again:

So, I've left sort by favourites on for everyone, but you can go into your profile and disable that option. Either way, Favourite is now an option on the filter dropdown as well :)

Again, thanks for the feedback :)

tgrey
06-09-2015, 10:49
No, the issue was something else. Basically everyone was seeing my favourites :p (dumb mistake, but happens). Anyway, new update today again:

So, I've left sort by favourites on for everyone, but you can go into your profile and disable that option. Either way, Favourite is now an option on the filter dropdown as well :)

Well, I'll try it with the favorites listed first for a while and see how I like it. But I expect I'll prefer pure alphabetical when searching by class. Tried out the favorite filter, works perfectly. Thanks!

Ronnoc69
07-09-2015, 10:09
New update today:

Thanks Oscar for the amazing App!! Really appreciated!

Fre.Mo
07-09-2015, 11:13
Thanks for the regular update, that a really good web app.
It would be great if you could add data on each car and track. Is it possible you work together with Goeiste ( http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38424-Car-Database-Updated-to-V1-3-1) in order to merge your whole data into a single app?

oscarolim
07-09-2015, 13:37
Maybe. I haven't look into that XLS yet, but I'll have a look and see what is available there. Need to be careful not to deviate from the main reason for this app, but I always consider all requests carefully :)

Thanks for the feedback.

imz14u2nv
07-09-2015, 22:18

Hi Oscar,
I think you are doing an amazing job with this.
I think one more category on the “Filter cars” drop down would be nice, I have cars that I have tuned the FFB for but they are not necessarily one of my favorites, it would be nice to have a selection to show only the cars that have been tuned, similar to the option to show only your favorites.

Rs60
07-09-2015, 23:55
Great app, so essential if going to manage ffb settings for each car. Global config section very useful. Works great on full size iPad. Thanks and thanks to all who are testing and tweaking to generate the settings.

oscarolim
08-09-2015, 08:20
Hi Oscar,
I think one more category on the “Filter cars” drop down would be nice, I have cars that I have tuned the FFB for but they are not necessarily one of my favorites, it would be nice to have a selection to show only the cars that have been tuned, similar to the option to show only your favorites.

Sounds like a great addition. I'll make sure to add that to the next release :)

Thanks

tgrey
08-09-2015, 09:04
Sounds like a great addition. I'll make sure to add that to the next release :)

Thanks

Might it also be worth considering "Not Tuned" as a category? Getting heavy on categories, but I could see it maybe coming in handy, especially when updating settings to a new version.

oscarolim
08-09-2015, 10:01
Yeah I was thinking of adding both, as that makes more sense. The work is pretty much the same, and it makes it easier to filter.

tgrey
08-09-2015, 10:27
Yeah I was thinking of adding both, as that makes more sense. The work is pretty much the same, and it makes it easier to filter.

Add "Not Tuned" if you agree it's useful, but don't skip "Tuned" on what I said. ;)

It's not yet overbearing, and I think we're getting to a point where we won't see too many more categories popping up in the future (but who knows?). Both options have their unique purposes... I think the "Tuned" list would be great when racing online and picking what car you might want to run, especially if you're running the lobby and you get to pick the class.

oscarolim
20-09-2015, 10:39
New update today:
20th September 2015 - 2.3
- Added two new car filter options: Tuned and Not Tuned.
- New option under Profile options to apply a setup version to all cars.
- Thanks to tgrey and amazed for the ideias.

Kev1eighty7
21-09-2015, 13:04

oscarolim
21-09-2015, 15:05
When you register, it asks for a username and a 4 digit PIN. That's what you need to use to login again. It does work like a password, yes.

Kev1eighty7
21-09-2015, 16:22
thank you but i see no 'register' button to press to register....can you help?

tgrey
21-09-2015, 17:51
There's a register button on the login page, but just in case you don't see it: http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/register

amazed
21-09-2015, 18:28
Hi Oscar,

Hey, Oscar, I think you'll find it was imz14u2nv who made the suggestion, not me, although I'm flattered to be credited with it.....:rolleyes:

imz14u2nv
22-09-2015, 00:16
Hey, Oscar, I think you'll find it was imz14u2nv who made the suggestion, not me, although I'm flattered to be credited with it.....:rolleyes:

Great Work Oscar,
This will help me tremendously, Thanks so much.

Amazed,
You are Amazing for pointing that out, Thanks!!

oscarolim
22-09-2015, 08:46
thank you but i see no 'register' button to press to register....can you help?

http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/register

I should add a register button next to the login button :p Will do that on the next update. For now, you have to go into login before getting the link to register. Sorry about that

oscarolim
22-09-2015, 08:54

You're right :p I actually mixed an email you sent me with someone elses email (that's the one I wanted to give credit for), for the 'Apply one setup to all cars from the profile page'.
The other one is actually a bit shared between tgrey and imz14u2nv. Need to update accordingly :) Thanks for the heads up.

HF_lar-e
22-09-2015, 12:42
Great, this makes my life so much easier! :) Many thanks for all the good work.

Jack Spade
22-09-2015, 16:46
You're right :p I actually mixed an email you sent me with someone elses email (that's the one I wanted to give credit for), for the 'Apply one setup to all cars from the profile page'.
The other one is actually a bit shared between tgrey and imz14u2nv. Need to update accordingly :) Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, in the digital world these things are possible so why not randomizing the whole setup thing and let the computer decide the values.

oscarolim
22-09-2015, 16:49
Lol, that's probably the most senseless phrase I've written. Today is definitely not my day :p
The actual new feature is the ability to apply the whole collection of setups based on version to all cars :)

oscarolim
01-10-2015, 20:12
Hi everyone. I know there's an update for the cars, but I'm currently on holiday and my internet access is sketchy at the moment. I will try to update it tonight, but worst case will be tomorrow morning.
I'm sorry for this delay, as I know a lot of you count on me to keep this up to date.

There's a few changes someone asked me to do on an email, which I will try to make it at the same time, however the Jack files take priority.

EDIT:

V2.3 data is in, updates will follow maybe tomorrow. As a preview, what I have planned for the next version is:
- Confirmation when applying a version data setup collection to all cars
- Ability to remove all setups from all cars (with confirmation)
- A notification system (not like iOS or Android) that when opening the app would show on top a dismiss-able notifications (I will be using these for when I release a new update or update the setup data).

oscarolim
02-10-2015, 09:48
Hi everyone. New update today:

2nd October 2015 - 2.4
- Confirmation dialog when applying a setup version to all cars.
- New option under Profile to remove the setup from all cars.
- Favourite car and Active Setup buttons in Car Setup have been switched around, as I got a few reports of people hitting the wrong button by mistake. If this becomes an issue, I will add an option so each user can choose the preferable order of the buttons.
- Notification system to let you know of new updates (only for logged in users). Once you load a new page or dismiss the notifications, they will now show again, but can be viewed on the notification page (accessible from the footer link).
- Thanks to Nacho Alvarez for the ideias.

Hellrider13
02-10-2015, 10:33
Absolutely amazing mate this will change the game for alot of people including me. Why could project cars themselves come up with this. Thanks alot

oscarolim
28-10-2015, 16:03
Jack Spade V2.4 data is now in the application.
I haven't add the car classes yet, as I'm not sure what they are. This will be added as soon as I know them.

Fre.Mo
28-10-2015, 16:15
Jack Spade V2.4 data is now in the application.
I haven't add the car classes yet, as I'm not sure what they are. This will be added as soon as I know them.

Thanks

SUBGTRACER
28-10-2015, 23:49
Thank you .

oscarolim
05-11-2015, 16:36
Hello everyone. Just a heads up for those who missed the inApp notification that Jack Spades 2.4.1 settings are in.
Also, the October statistics are in:
- 5,495 unique visitors, an increase of 14% over September;
- 15,583 visits, an increase of 8% over September;
- 260,390 pages served, an increase of 18% over September, and;
- 2.1GB of bandwidth used, an increase of 25% over September.

To think that in July we had 1,784 unique visitors, a total of 4,857 visits and only 480MB of bandwidth usage. Thank you guys for all your support and preference :)

Fre.Mo
05-11-2015, 19:40
Hello everyone. Just a heads up for those who missed the inApp notification that Jack Spades 2.4.1 settings are in.
Also, the October statistics are in:
- 5,495 unique visitors, an increase of 14% over September;
- 15,583 visits, an increase of 8% over September;
- 260,390 pages served, an increase of 18% over September, and;
- 2.1GB of bandwidth used, an increase of 25% over September.

To think that in July we had 1,784 unique visitors, a total of 4,857 visits and only 480MB of bandwidth usage. Thank you guys for all your support and preference :)

That is just indicating that it is a very usefull app. I use it quite often.

Stephen1300
15-11-2015, 13:34
Wow, what a great and usefull app you've created Oscarolim, thanks a million times. No more printing for me ( You actually save trees too ) and I could not find Wootball's upgrades anymore. Now with this I don't need to waste any more time on research and checking for updates, I like very much your creation in all aspects, thanks again.

oscarolim
25-11-2015, 19:52
As usual, Jack Spade 2.5 data is in, including the new 3 configurations.
Car classes are not in yet as I'm unsure what they are (and I don't have the game at the moment to try it).

oscarolim
29-11-2015, 09:17
29th November 2015 - 2.5

amazed
29-11-2015, 10:09
Hi Oscar, are Jack's 2.51 updates in yet? Pardon my ignorance, what's a CSV file and hope does it help?

Sander NL
05-12-2015, 13:10
Thanks for your efforts Oscar. :encouragement: I frequently use your website.

chrisff87
12-12-2015, 00:38
29th November 2015 - 2.5

Would you consider adding a list of Career Accolades/Tournaments for us folks who play career mode? Currently it is a little cumbersome to keep track of your accolades within the game. In my case for example, everytime that I get an invitational in my calendar, I need to go to my driver profile and look between Gold/Silver/Bronze accolades just to see if I have already won such invitational event.
If we could have a list of all accolades within the webapp, and we could keep track of which ones we have already won, that would make it much easier for us who play career mode and want to beat all tournaments.

I am willing to help in anything that you might need, just let me know.

oscarolim
12-12-2015, 18:06
That wouldn't be automatic however, it would be the user's responsibility to go to the list and mark it as done.

While is not the primary function of the site, I can consider that for sure. Not sure when, since Christmas is a crazy time, but if I have a spare moment I will look into it :)

chrisff87
13-12-2015, 20:47
Yes, manually keeping tracks of the tournaments via the app is what I have in mind. I can get an Excel spreadsheet with all the career tournaments if that is something that would help you.

inthebagbud
13-12-2015, 21:32
Yes, manually keeping tracks of the tournaments via the app is what I have in mind. I can get an Excel spreadsheet with all the career tournaments if that is something that would help you.

If it helps some work has been done on career information http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-01-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database

chrisff87
13-12-2015, 23:49
If it helps some work has been done on career information http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-01-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database

Great!, that does help. Now if we can have the same information as a webapp with the option to tracks those tournaments that have been completed, that would be awesome.

chrisff87
14-12-2015, 00:05
Great!, that does help. Now if we can have the same information as a webapp with the option to tracks those tournaments that have been completed, that would be awesome.

Actually that one has way too many details. I modified it a bit to just show the list of championships and invitational tournaments, their dates, and their unlock criteria.223762

oscarolim
14-12-2015, 10:23
Actually that one has way too many details. I modified it a bit to just show the list of championships and invitational tournaments, their dates, and their unlock criteria.223762

I had a similar PDF printed for tracking that as well.

I will definitely be looking into this and update the app with tracking for the championships :)

chrisff87
14-12-2015, 15:28
I had a similar PDF printed for tracking that as well.

I will definitely be looking into this and update the app with tracking for the championships :)

Here is an updated one with all events available to date 223804

WizardOfOz
16-12-2015, 16:55
App is great , does need one additional feature .. what patch these setups was they created with

Could this be added, including a filter to show only setups for a specific patch ?

oscarolim
17-12-2015, 10:19
The setup version corresponds usually to a patch. For example the latest V2.5 data came at the same time as patch 7.0.

I will look into that, but because the way the app works (for example showing the latest available data by default), there might be quite a few ramifications of making such a change.

ProDriver
17-12-2015, 21:11
Oscarolim, in this video, you can see some of the values which are not putted in the correct scale in your web. For instance relative adjust gain in CSR by Kennyest82 is 110.0, and as you can see in the 3:21 of my video I only can put 1.10.
In the video, all the values which are not correct, I had slide the bar to the right or to the left, to focus you attention. Also I had check the FA Classic in the same video with the same methodology of slide the bar.

http://youtu.be/rkpwCAXg1_w

Anyway, thank you for your setting.

oscarolim
18-12-2015, 09:30
The wheel configurations are done by the users themselves, so I wonder in that case if he simply put the wrong value by mistake (1.10 and 110.0 are very similar, is the decimal point that is on the wrong place). I don't control those entries since it would be hard for me to verify the validity of them.

What I can do is maybe add a report button, that would alert the user in question to double check it's values in case someone detects something odd.

Got a few things on my todo list now :)
- Add list of tournaments to track progress
- Investigate the possibility of only showing a specific version of setups
- Report a wheel configuration to the user
- A couple of secret things I've playing with that I would like to implement ;)

oscarolim
02-01-2016, 11:42
Happy new year everyone. Here's the year stats for the site. Thank you all for your support :)
http://media.oscarolim.pt/pcars-stats.png

oscarolim
29-01-2016, 16:28
Hi guys.
As usual, the WebApp is now updated with Jack's 2.7 settings.

ahmedo
30-01-2016, 02:38
You're doing a great job man! Thanks for the effort..

Fre.Mo
30-01-2016, 10:52
Good job, very usefull app!

imz14u2nv
07-02-2016, 03:03
Hi guys.
As usual, the WebApp is now updated with Jack's 2.7 settings.

Hi Oscarolim,
I said it before and I feel like it is definitely worth saying again:

This is a Great App, For me it is the most important PCARS Apps to date for me, It's really good to have the settings readily available for adjusting PCARS FFB.

Keep up the great work, amazing stuff!!!

oscarolim
18-03-2016, 10:29
Hi guys. Has been a while but I've released a new update today.

18th March 2016 - 2.5.1
- Reworked the options for the Wheel settings. Each user can now have multiple profiles saved and shared.
- Added PDF from a third party with information on Force Feedback

PureMalt77
18-03-2016, 14:58
Very nice mate!

One small request if possible about controller/FFB settings:

Deadzone Removal Falloff: could you allow 3 digits after the decimal, like 0.019 ?
This lever in game is a bit odd, because it has in fact that level of precision, but the console only shows 2 digits. So to say, only after 10 clicks you get from 0.00 to 0.01. Mostly we need to describe that in the comments...

And if you really want to upgrade it would be a nice addition to include settings from the main Control options, such as Steering/Trottle/Brake/Clutch deadzone & sensitivity, controller mode, advanced options...

oscarolim
18-03-2016, 16:04
If you give me a list of what you would like to see included.

I can add three digits to the decimal part. For simplicity, is easier if I add to all the fields than just one, but that shouldn't be an issue (12.000 and 12.00 will be read the same way :p).

PureMalt77
18-03-2016, 16:14
I think 3 digits for all would not bother... maybe u can make it easier and handle the fields as plain strings, so people puts what they want. Up to you!
Next time I open up the console I will check all settings which make sense and will post here...

o_O-EaZy-O_o
23-03-2016, 21:04
I just wanted to say thank you this app you made is awesome!

Fre.Mo
24-03-2016, 09:22
What about improving your fabulous app with car data (power, ....) and allow comparisons between 2 or 3 in order to help choosing a model in the MP sessions?

oscarolim
24-03-2016, 10:23
That... that does sound like an interesting idea.
That is something I could add on the next version. I'm currently merging three websites into one single place (so is easier to manage common data, like cars and tracks), so I'll add that idea to the to-do list :)

Fre.Mo
24-03-2016, 12:26
That... that does sound like an interesting idea.
That is something I could add on the next version. I'm currently merging three websites into one single place (so is easier to manage common data, like cars and tracks), so I'll add that idea to the to-do list :)

Really? thanks for this good news!

oscarolim
24-03-2016, 14:17
Don't get me wrong, it will take some time: between finishing the SimRacingManager (previously league manager), merging the pCars vHUD and the FFB Tweaks into it and a the long list I have for the Windows App, it will take me some time to come around this, but yeah I will definitely look into it and add it as soon as possible :)

oscarolim
08-08-2016, 18:46
http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/ is now updated with v3.0 data.