PDA

View Full Version : HARD RE-BOOTH CONSTANTLY

Ricardo Rickovery
29-06-2015, 16:29
90%/95% of the time, when I open my (XB1/Thrustmaster Ferrri wheel), to play PCars, everything seams to be ok. But when comes time to load, Solo or Career, it is stuck and the little loading indicator keeps on turning with nothing happening. Then I have to re-booth. It is quite anoying. Is it only me? or its being done elswhere?

RadiatedSlime
29-06-2015, 17:24
Have the same problem on the PC. If I load up the game for the first time in the day and start a race, the game just hangs while loading. Have to restart the game and then everything works fine.

ashasha
29-06-2015, 17:34
Try clearing persistent storage under Blu Ray in the xBox Settings and then deleting the alternate MAC address under Network Settings. It will then ask you to restart. I had this happen once before and this fixed it for me.

Ricardo Rickovery
29-06-2015, 20:16
Try clearing persistent storage under Blu Ray in the xBox Settings and then deleting the alternate MAC address under Network Settings. It will then ask you to restart. I had this happen once before and this fixed it for me.

Will try, thanks

lsheen6212
30-06-2015, 21:09
I'm going to bet that you have Instant On for the XBox. I do and about 50% of the time I used to have to hard boot but I installed a non disk game and I can switch to that and then back to Cars (about the same as a reboot). This problem has been there from day one but I don't see any change to this problem.

Ixoye56
01-07-2015, 21:40
Set your Xbox in Powersave mode to prevent this problem, It's not a game problem, it's an xbox bug, and have been since day-one.

Keith Talent
02-07-2015, 15:37
I've got them same issue, hard reboot is the only fix I can find.

Maybe in a future patch?

lsheen6212
02-07-2015, 16:48
I have no problems with Instant On for any other game. It is only this game that has that problem.

Brent G
02-07-2015, 17:02
It might be useful to remove any games or apps that you dont use. I keep my ONE as bare as possible and dont suffer from the multitude of problems that others complain off. I also use energy saving mode and as ashasha suggests have cleared blu ray and removed alternate Mac address. Now the only issues I have are the annoying things like tunes not saving between sessions and qualifying times not being registered but other than that I can enjoy pCars massively.

Ricardo Rickovery
10-07-2015, 18:26
Yes he is right. I did it, and it worked.