PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec Universal Wheel Hub Sale

ChelseaOilman
29-06-2015, 18:26
For anyone interested in the Fanatec Universal Wheel Hub it's on sale right now. About a third off.

https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/163/sale-universal-hub-for-pc-ps4-and-ps3#latest

Note from the blog:
"We are selling off this product as it will be replaced by the Universal Hub for Xbox One which has the same features and is compatible to PlayStation, PC and Xbox One. Please note that you can take off the button caps with the symbols so it will look exactly like the PC version which is on sale now.

Sale will only last until the inventory is gone so this is a good chance to get the rim you always wanted to have."

Lawndarts
29-06-2015, 19:15
That's a great price if you know your never going to use your wheel on console.

Gotta hand it to Fanatec for being the only all platform wheel... As they all used to be back in the day...

ChelseaOilman
29-06-2015, 21:08
That's a great price if you know your never going to use your wheel on console.
Actually, the first part of that blog post reads:

"SALE: Universal Hub for PC, PS4 and PS3
From today you can purchase the Universal Hub for PlayStation and PC at a much discounted price.

EU: 299,95 -> 199,95
USA: 249,95 -> 169,95
AU: 329,95 ->224,95
J: 33.900 -> 22.900"

So this should work with PS3 and PS4 as well as PC, just not Xbox consoles.

gustavobretas
22-01-2016, 19:17
Hi guys, you forgive my ignorance, but where can I find the Universal HUB and under what name I should look for?

I am looking for only Universal HUB and I'm not lying!

Thank you!

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
22-01-2016, 19:23
Hi guys, you forgive my ignorance, but where can I find the Universal HUB and under what name I should look for?

Thank you!You can find it under the name ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub and AFAIK it's only available through Fanatec's own site (hit up fanatec.com).

IJOJOI
22-01-2016, 19:56
^^That's the case and seriously the best addition to my mainrig! Being able to use basically any aftermarket wheel is just great!

Haiden
23-01-2016, 06:51

Thank you!

It's on the home page of the Fanatec site under Featured Products.