PDA

View Full Version : This not what sms have stated when pcars was realeased

stallion v1
30-06-2015, 10:52
Make this simple for racers
1 Total power to host, Boot noobie crashin short cut takers. 2 World leaderboard so i and we can compare with
friends what i need to do to go up in the ranking, meaning where is the motivation to race. 3 I never seen in years of raceing the bugs this still has and on top of that pcars 2, joke. 4 This a raceing game made by racers, hard to belive, read the posts that ppl have put in. 5 The last one is the killer no lobbies as you all know. One thing that SMS can do is check out all the PGR 2 lobbies,you might learn something.

Whisky
30-06-2015, 10:59
1 Total power to host, Boot noobie crashin short cut takers. 2 World leaderboard so i and we can conpear friends what i need to do to go up in the ranking, meaning where is the motivation to race. 3 I never seen in years of raceing the bugs this still has and on top of that pcars 2, joke. 4 This a raceing game made by racers, hard to belive, read the posts that ppl have put in. 5 The last one is the killer no lobbies as you all know. One thing that SMS can do is check out all the PGR 2 lobbies,you might learn something.

wait... what?!

Cornflex
30-06-2015, 11:04
1 Total power to host, Boot noobie crashin short cut takers. 2 World leaderboard so i and we can compear friends what i need to do to go up in the ranking, meaning where is the motivation to race. 3 I never seen in years of raceing the bugs this still has and on top of that pcars 2, joke. 4 This a raceing game made by racers, hard to belive, read the posts that ppl have put in. 5 The last one is the killer no lobbies as you all know. One thing that SMS can do is check out all the PGR 2 lobbies,you might learn something.

First post, first rant!
Not the best way.

Patch2K
30-06-2015, 11:05
What you need is to post things in Microsoft word, and right click on all those little fuzzy red lines, then people may be able to understand what you are trying to say, or when you go back to school in September, actually listen.

When you have done that, read the forums, bugs are being worked on, if you need a motivation to race then I would suggest racing is not for you. PGR 2 may be more your thing.

Posting actual questions clearly makes it easier for people to help you.

stallion v1
30-06-2015, 11:26
Why comment if you are PC users and not Xbox 1 user. There are so many problems with pcars has that pcars 2 is coming? If this game has all these bugs and the game being delayed 6 mouths and patches 1.4 1.5 now 2.00 work in progress,what do you all think that pcars 2 is not going to have the same problems.

Mad Al
30-06-2015, 11:31
Why comment if you are PC users and not Xbox 1 user. There are so many problems with pcars has that pcars 2 is coming? If this game has all these bugs and the game being delayed 6 mouths and patches 1.4 1.5 now 2.00 work in progress,what do you all think that pcars 2 is not going to have the same problems.

You've posted in the general comments section, so platform is immaterial...
PCars2 has nothing to do with whatever issues you may currently have.. the dev team are still working their arses off to fix issues

mkstatto
30-06-2015, 11:34

May I point you in the direction of:

The Xbox specific forum:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?127-Project-CARS-on-Xbox-One

The Xbox bug section:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?128-XB1-Technical-Help-amp-Support

And Pcars 2 for dummies:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32673-(FAQ)-PCars2-quot-For-Dummies-quot

Then maybe your first and second posts may have been a little more insightful.

Iamlegion
30-06-2015, 11:37

and pcars2 nearly almost came out yesterday or the day before it was announced!! :eek: please educate yourself!

stallion v1
30-06-2015, 11:39
I.m sure they are working hard,but i.m not happy with lobbie search no leaderboards and cheats etc . 21 Century next gen and simple issues that have not been sorted.

FA RACING 01
30-06-2015, 11:40

mkstatto gave you all the links and answers so that will help you. I'm on Xbox and I don't have the problems you referring to. If you don't solve them with the links, come back cause the problem might be elsewhere.

Bealdor
30-06-2015, 11:41
Closing this before it gets really ugly.

Patch2K and mkstatto pointed you in the right direction. Look up the known issues lists (see my sig) and use search function to find threads with similar topics. After that, feel free to open a new thread (in the correct subforum please) if you have any further questions. Thanks.