PDA

View Full Version : Pit Stop Strategy Ps4

thabp
01-07-2015, 00:33
Was racing at Le Man's for 3 hours and had a substantial lead built up so I simulated the remaining 3. Needless to say with 2 hours remaining I was spectating and noticed the fuel warning was flashing. The computer passed pit entry twice ending up costing me the race becuase it ran out of fuel.

I noticed you can not select the number of stops or when to stop in the pit strategy options before the race. Why?

Rambo_Commando
01-07-2015, 02:43
I've never simulated a race but can't you call the driver in? i.e forced pit?

thabp
01-07-2015, 02:46

How? I've tried the "swap drivers" but nothing happens. Am I doing something?

thabp
01-07-2015, 02:48

How? I've tried the "swap drivers" but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

QPRLad
01-07-2015, 08:41
You may need to schedule the pit stops. perhaps on your Pit stop strategy the fuel wasn't to be refueled then to a computer, it wasn't doing anything wrong? Did you simulate to the end or just swap the driver to the AI driver during a pitstop?

thabp
01-07-2015, 11:03
Full refuel, fix any damage and change all tires. Simulated the remaining of the session. I'm going to try to switch drivers and see if it happens doing that.

rocafella1978
02-07-2015, 05:08
they don't work always in for a surprise, many leagues have cancelled pit stops, races are extended and tire wear changed to real. pit stops are not working the way they should or maybe intended to work