PDA

View Full Version : Carrer Events

Kidney
01-07-2015, 09:01
Is there any purpose of doing the events again, once you won the respectif accolade?
I'm at the end foi the fourth season and, some events i've done 2 or three times.
For instant the 24h Le Mans Race on the 15th December is the 3rd consecutive season that i've done it.
Can we skip them, at least some. Or if you do them and win, you unlock other invitations ?
Thanks

danowat
01-07-2015, 09:07
Fun?

The joy of racing?

No?

TheReaper GT
01-07-2015, 09:11
Is there any purpose of doing the events again, once you won the respectif accolade?
I'm at the end foi the fourth season and, some events i've done 2 or three times.
For instant the 24h Le Mans Race on the 15th December is the 3rd consecutive season that i've done it.
Can we skip them, at least some. Or if you do them and win, you unlock other invitations ?
Thanks

you've raced every single class championship and invitational in the game?

Kidney
01-07-2015, 10:11
you've raced every single class championship and invitational in the game?

No, i'm only in the 4th season.
Still have a long way to go :) :)
Dont get me wrong, i enjoy the invitational events.
I just thought that once you've won the respective accolade for that event, you're done with it.
But maybe because some championships have fewer races than other, it's filled with some of the same events as the previous season, i guess.

Kidney
01-07-2015, 10:12
Fun?

The joy of racing?

No?

That's for sure :) :) :)

TheReaper GT
01-07-2015, 10:18
No, i'm only in the 4th season.
Still have a long way to go :) :)
Dont get me wrong, i enjoy the invitational events.
I just thought that once you've won the respective accolade for that event, you're done with it.
But maybe because some championships have fewer races than other, it's filled with some of the same events as the previous season, i guess.

I understand, you can also skip those events, on XBOX I press Y, your triangle if I'm not mistaken.

jhonatas
01-07-2015, 13:13
taking advantage of the topic, someone has an information all event invitations? I would like to make a spreadsheet just to be able to mark what I've done and the result of them, that way when they show up again next year I can just skip them.

TheReaper GT
01-07-2015, 17:11
taking advantage of the topic, someone has an information all event invitations? I would like to make a spreadsheet just to be able to mark what I've done and the result of them, that way when they show up again next year I can just skip them.

I think you can page the callendar up and down for that, would be more accurate .