PDA

View Full Version : Why is it a bad day, exactly?

right...
01-07-2015, 16:31
Zero tolerance today. Sorry, you picked a bad day for this.
Well, that was rather my point. Why should we need to walk on eggshells around these forums for fear that the boss is having a strop, and we're more likely to get banned for no particular reason today? Doesn't that strike any moderators as a bit of a short-sighted approach, which will only end up making your job even more of a thankless slog dealing with all the fallout from miserable customers? I for one would much rather just enjoy being here without being constantly scared what I say.

Shut up you idiot.
Loving that good-natured sense of humour and lack of corporate speak.

Ian Bell
01-07-2015, 16:33
Well, that was rather my point. Why should we need to walk on eggshells around these forums for fear that the boss is having a strop, and we're more likely to get banned for no particular reason today? Doesn't that strike any moderators as a bit of a short-sighted approach, which will only end up making your job even more of a thankless slog dealing with all the fallout from miserable customers? I for one would much rather just enjoy being here without being constantly scared what I say.

Loving that good-natured sense of humour and lack of corporate speak.

Yup, you'll get no lies here. Just the truth. If you're acting like a complete idiot, we'll tell you so.

Now, reposting an issue that's been closed is against forum rules.

Rejoining after a ban is against forum rules.

If you want to be here without being 'constantly scared', then stop acting like an idiot. It really is very simple.

Bealdor
01-07-2015, 16:33
Closed

Edit: Ninja'd by the boss himself.