PDA

View Full Version : Euro Sim Racers (PC)

lifeofbrian
01-07-2015, 20:05
Euro Sim Racers are an easy going informal group of racers that play Project CARS.

We hold a fun race night every Tuesday 7:00PM GMT with a mix of cars and tracks, and a league on Wednesday 7:00PM GMT.

We have 3 dedicated autostew PCARS servers with live timing and a Teamspeak server.

You can choose to join our Tuesday fun nights whenever it suits you, or take part in our Wednesday leagues. If you want to get to know us and have a laugh, you can join us on Teamspeak (no pressure).

Join if you:
Live in Europe/British Isles.
Do not think it acceptable to use the car in front as a brake.
Have a visible Steam profile
Do NOT have a steam ban.
Have a good net connection.
Speak English.
Use a steering wheel
Are an adult(18+).

You don't need to be fast, just a clean racer.

Go here (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers), and send me (T*R*U*E*B*R*I*T) a friend invite, and I'll add you to the group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5APwQFXLeps

brownie-uk7
02-07-2015, 13:28
you can add me on Steam. Brownieuk7

I'm looking for the same.

lifeofbrian
02-07-2015, 14:01
Sry Brownie, steam says "no such user", go here (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers) and add me(admin) to your friends list then i'll send you an invite to the group.:)

you can add me on Steam. Brownieuk7

I'm looking for the same.

Jiflemon
02-07-2015, 14:21
have sent FR.

Jiflemon aka griff0x

I have a huge ts3 server if required.

Charger
02-07-2015, 20:12
Added we have a few racers that meet the requirements.

Charger
02-07-2015, 20:25
He is the administrator TRUEBRIT, click on that and add him lol.

Charger
02-07-2015, 22:18
Add me Jim, we have a few racers in NI, I'm in Derry and a few of my mates are around Belfast, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999547006/

It's Ok I added you.

Charger
04-07-2015, 05:06
Good Racing guys.

fitzsteve
04-07-2015, 12:11
I'd be interested in racing with some like minded drivers. I'm 'fitzie' on Steam.

I'm a clean driver, I also race on Assetto Corsa. (Monday nights if anyone wants to join us)

I do have a historical VAC ban on Steam, not my fault as my account was stolen back in the Half Life 1 days and I had to prove ownership to get it back, when I did there was a VAC Ban on all my Half Life 1 games that Steam still to this day refuse to remove :(

Anyway, as said I'd be keen to race if you let me know when and where.

lifeofbrian
04-07-2015, 12:52
Hi Fitzie, we're looking for regular/daily players so that when any of us are online we can invite the good players we know from the group and set up a passworded lobby and have some clean racing. Add me(admin) through the group page.

I'd be interested in racing with some like minded drivers. I'm 'fitzie' on Steam.

I'm a clean driver, I also race on Assetto Corsa. (Monday nights if anyone wants to join us)

I do have a historical VAC ban on Steam, not my fault as my account was stolen back in the Half Life 1 days and I had to prove ownership to get it back, when I did there was a VAC Ban on all my Half Life 1 games that Steam still to this day refuse to remove :(

Anyway, as said I'd be keen to race if you let me know when and where.

fitzsteve
04-07-2015, 13:03
Hi Ya, I'm online daily - not always playing of course as public lobbies can be erm...

I'll add you then and hopefully can get involved in some racing :)

TonyGandolfini
04-07-2015, 18:24
I'm on PS4 but drive nice and clean, hate wreckers and play from London...

lifeofbrian
04-07-2015, 20:01
You want this (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30371-PS4-CLEAN-DRIVERS-WANTED-USERNAMES-WANTED) thread.:confused:

I'm on PS4 but drive nice and clean, hate wreckers and play from London...

lifeofbrian
10-07-2015, 21:35
Great races tonight, man the new guy Tourist did well, I think he got a podium every race.;)

chris512
12-07-2015, 17:23
I'm looking to join in on some online racing... I'd like to be able to know what track is being driven in advance so I can practice and learn the track properly. My Steam name is chrisclarke512

Is there anywhere to join a racing group and find out about planned races in advance?

I'm English and from the UK but live in the Gulf where I work. We're +3 hours here which isn't too bad to join in on some UK based races.

israelc
12-07-2015, 18:38
I looking clean and funny races.
My steam name: israelbaggio

Huggies
12-07-2015, 21:15
Add Me Huggies. I play most nights looking for a group to hang with.

lifeofbrian
12-07-2015, 21:42
We don't have any organised races, we're just a group of clean racers that are sick of all the kiddies on PCARS wrecking us, so when there's enough of us on, one of us will start a server and invite the racers we can trust.

I'm looking to join in on some online racing... I'd like to be able to know what track is being driven in advance so I can practice and learn the track properly. My Steam name is chrisclarke512

Is there anywhere to join a racing group and find out about planned races in advance?

I'm English and from the UK but live in the Gulf where I work. We're +3 hours here which isn't too bad to join in on some UK based races.

lifeofbrian
12-07-2015, 21:49
Sry Israel, but I turned down your request as we are looking for guys that play PCARS almost daily, according to your steam page you play 3 hrs per week, there are enough PCARS groups that have loads of members that hardly ever play. I looked at one advertised on here last week, it had over 100 members, and in the evening it had only 3 online and none of them playing PCARS. I'm trying fill our group with hardcore racing addicts, I hope you understand.

I looking clean and funny races.
My steam name: israelbaggio

MikeyTT
13-07-2015, 13:41
I'm not sure I fit your bill exactly, as I work away from home a fair bit, but when I do game I exclusively game in pCars. I've tended to avoid MP, for obvious reasons.

I've run about 20 odd hours this past fortnight, mainly Wed, Fri and Sat nights. I would probably get online more if I knew there was a good group that regularly runs ad-hoc events.

I'm MikeyTT in steam too, so if you wanted to add me then feel free.

AfterAll14
15-07-2015, 10:28
I send you friend request. Check it.

jepparh
15-07-2015, 13:58
Im in. Im a semi experienced project car driver. Ended 3 in the season of Project cars AOR GT3 Elite league.

Add me on steam #jepparh

lifeofbrian
17-07-2015, 17:03
Will group members please read this steam group forum post (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers/discussions/0/535150948601659923/), thanks.

hazardpro
17-07-2015, 18:11
Hi

I would like to join if there is still room?

I havent done a great deal of online Project Car racing purely because the wreckers drive me crazy so mainly been on AC and iRacing, but I would very much like to join a UK group of guys that play fair.

Im 39, in the UK and play pretty much every day for 1+hours.

Doug

lifeofbrian
17-07-2015, 18:37
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Truebrit Add me and I'll invite you to the group.

Hi

I would like to join if there is still room?

I havent done a great deal of online Project Car racing purely because the wreckers drive me crazy so mainly been on AC and iRacing, but I would very much like to join a UK group of guys that play fair.

Im 39, in the UK and play pretty much every day for 1+hours.

Doug

hazardpro
17-07-2015, 18:55
Done - thank you

PS you are only down the road from me (im in Sussex) :)

AfterAll14
17-07-2015, 19:25
Will group members please read this steam group forum post (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers/discussions/0/535150948601659923/), thanks.

Replied with suggestion. Check it.

lifeofbrian
20-07-2015, 21:28
Race Night Tuesday 21st 7 p.m. BSM / 8 p.m. CEST. If you're online I'll invite you.

lifeofbrian
21-07-2015, 20:32
Great racing tonight lads, keep an eye on the steam group for the next event.:D

wyster4
28-07-2015, 07:28
Will request tonight,Wyster4, Work away during the week so get to play everyday for 2-3 hours, New to it so Not the quickest but know to get out of the way if I have to.

lifeofbrian
28-07-2015, 15:48
Race Night Tuesday 28st 7 p.m. UK / 8 p.m. Europe. If you're online I'll invite you. Teamspeak detail on the steam group forum.

lifeofbrian
30-07-2015, 16:23
Friday night group meet. 7PM UK/ 8PM Europe

Dedicated server and Teamspeak 3 details in the steam group forum.

thydney1970
31-07-2015, 23:10
please add me on steam for the pcarsgroup.

username on steam:thydney1970

nellyuno
01-08-2015, 05:20
ill be up for a wee bit of this, i just bought Pcars a hour ago, so i wont apply or anything yet, but gimme a few days to put some hours in, and since im a addict in everything i tend to do, ill prolly see yous on track soon, my usernames nellyuno, keep a eye out for me, ill be the one you just passed lol :)
the last decent racing game i played imo was the original trackmania, 200k players every night, and i played it hmm 14 hours a day for 8 years, so im a little bit of a addict

hippoman
01-08-2015, 12:43
hi, I'd be interested if there's still room.
bit of a noob to online racing, but trying to learn.
I've sent a friend request.
Do you have any regular tracks and car classes? (so I can prepare some setups)

lifeofbrian
01-08-2015, 21:47
No such user.

please add me on steam for the pcarsgroup.

username on steam:thydney1970

lifeofbrian
01-08-2015, 21:50
We takes turns to chose a car and track, so rarely stick to the same type, but we always have a go in the Ginetta GT40.

hi, I'd be interested if there's still room.
bit of a noob to online racing, but trying to learn.
I've sent a friend request.
Do you have any regular tracks and car classes? (so I can prepare some setups)

hippoman
01-08-2015, 23:56
Cheers
There's a few circuits I know really well - laguna seca, brands, spa, suzuka. probably a lot more.
Always loved a racing game, but not much since forza2. But only ever against ai, and using a controller.
I've since decided to get back into this. Got t500rs, dk2, and a decent pc.
I do everything I can to keep things clean. That's why I want a little heads up on the circuits. I'd prefer to get a chance to learn my breaking points, and get a basic setup before racing.
Look forward to our first meet, and if there is any preview on car/track I'll appreciate it.
I'll get out in the ginetta and get ready;)

lifeofbrian
03-08-2015, 23:48
Tuesday group meet. 7PM UK/ 8PM Europe

Short races with mix of cars and tracks.

Teamspeak and dedicated server details in Steam group forum.

AlanK
04-08-2015, 22:49
Just sent you a friend invitation on Steam. Do I need to do anything else? I'm new to Steam and don't have a clue how to use it!

lifeofbrian
04-08-2015, 22:52
I've just invited you to the group, just accept, and look out for the next group meet or keep an eye out for the dedicated server "Euro Sim Racers".:cool:

Just sent you a friend invitation on Steam. Do I need to do anything else? I'm new to Steam and don't have a clue how to use it!

AlanK
04-08-2015, 23:01
I've just invited you to the group, just accept, and look out for the next group meet or keep an eye out for the dedicated server "Euro Sim Racers".:cool:

Aha! Thanks.

SVK_Duchi
05-08-2015, 07:56
Just wanted to say yesterdey i had alot of fun. Great group of people and funny to listen to them

Jiflemon
05-08-2015, 10:37
Good to see the group finally coming together, please do jump into the server if you see it online as it means either myself or TrueBrit will be there already, fun racing last night :>

SVK_Duchi
05-08-2015, 10:52
Understood

NutsMammoth
05-08-2015, 14:35
Invitation sent :)

Jiflemon
11-08-2015, 14:01
We having more of this tonight?

NutsMammoth
11-08-2015, 16:12
Ok, attending and I will see (generally I avoid public servers) :)

justbeingmiko
12-08-2015, 13:26
Hello,

I would love to join the group. I try to race regularly, but sometimes my work life tends to interfere - would you still welcome a racer who is clean, looking for a nice evening race in the UK as often as he can?

let me know.

lifeofbrian
12-08-2015, 16:35
Just add me and I'll send an invite to the group.:cool:

Jiflemon
14-08-2015, 15:51
Server has been brought inline with the 3.0 patch.

AfterAll14
18-08-2015, 22:54
From todays event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_xdz-jM0Mk

Jiflemon
19-08-2015, 14:34
the bullet.....

lifeofbrian
19-08-2015, 16:45
2:00 is when the real race starts. :cool:

nalorn
20-08-2015, 00:37
Added you on steam, zsotty4.

MAARTEN
23-08-2015, 08:19
I am interested in joining the group EuroSimRacers. I do have a question though. Are there any DTM, road-cars races? I am tired that almost every lobby is driving LMP, Formula or GT3-cars. I find DTM and road-cars much more challenging and fun to drive.

If i pass the groups requirements then add me on steam: MAARTENSWESIM

lifeofbrian
23-08-2015, 15:15
We have a meet on Monday night, just ask for whatever car you'd like and we'll fit it in. We usually drive the Audi A1, Clio, Ginetta GT40, Formula Gulf, and whatever else we can fit in.

I am interested in joining the group EuroSimRacers. I do have a question though. Are there any DTM, road-cars races? I am tired that almost every lobby is driving LMP, Formula or GT3-cars. I find DTM and road-cars much more challenging and fun to drive.

If i pass the groups requirements then add me on steam: MAARTENSWESIM

MAARTEN
23-08-2015, 15:39
We have a meet on Monday night, just ask for whatever car you'd like and we'll fit it in. We usually drive the Audi A1, Clio, Ginetta GT40, Formula Gulf, and whatever else we can fit in.

Sounds good :D

lifeofbrian
28-08-2015, 14:42
ESR Weekly race night, every Tuesday. 7pm UK / 8pm Europe.

Private dedicated server: Euro Sim Racers
Teamspeak details in the Steam group forum
As the DLC is just out, we will be focusing on the new cars, but old cars also if we have time.
You can still drive DLC content online even if you don't have it.
We may fill up the numbers with a few A.I.

The races are not to be taken too seriously, but I do expect clean driving and respectful behaviour.

RULES:

Do NOT share server or Teamspeak details/passwords with anyone outside the group.

No ramming

No divebombing

Do not try and drive through someone if they are slower than you, had a bad start, or have lost control of their car, if someone is in your way, slow down.

No blocking on hotlap, if you ruin your hotlap get out of the way of other drivers fighting for pole, try to create space in front for your qualifying lap to avoid "racing" in qualifying

Do not use contact to overtake (this includes A.I.) I know contact sometimes happens, but do not push cars out of the way.

Be polite and say sorry if you make a mistake

VTCC admin
28-08-2015, 15:28
https://www.facebook.com/VirtualTouringCarChampionship

This is going to be a huge league site with some great prizes up for grabs

FuKe
31-08-2015, 19:30
Hello there, I've sent you a friend request with the username "FuKe [DK] || #GoFastOrGoHome". I'm 22 years old, settled in Denmark and love playing pCARS with my G27 and triple screen setup :rolleyes:
I've already got one friend in the group (baDonkadonka), we play together regularly, and we're TIRED of rammers! ;)
One last thing: I've got a dedicated server we can use if that would be of any interest - I'm hosting it myself in my apartment on a 25/10 mbit connection :)
I look forward to race with you guys! :D

lifeofbrian
01-09-2015, 15:11
Hi FuKe, added you to the group, we have a meet tonight , hope to see you there.

Hello there, I've sent you a friend request with the username "FuKe [DK] || #GoFastOrGoHome". I'm 22 years old, settled in Denmark and love playing pCARS with my G27 and triple screen setup :rolleyes:
I've already got one friend in the group (baDonkadonka), we play together regularly, and we're TIRED of rammers! ;)
One last thing: I've got a dedicated server we can use if that would be of any interest - I'm hosting it myself in my apartment on a 25/10 mbit connection :)
I look forward to race with you guys! :D

lifeofbrian
24-09-2015, 17:14
Registration Closed

GT4 Championship

Sign up at our website (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/24276972-gt4-championship-sign-up).

We are a new Group and this is our first ever league, so don't be shy. We also run a group night every Tuesday, fun races with a mix of cars and tracks.

You must be on Teamspeak to participate. If you don't have a mic that's ok, as long as you can listen to any instructions that's fine.

5 Races over 5 weeks, every Wednesday, starting October 7th at 8pm UK / 9pm Europe

Manual gears only
Driver view-not restricted
Realistic driving aids only
Allow set-ups YES
Full damage
Mechanical failures-ON
Tire wear-REAL
Fuel usage-REAL
Auto engine start-YES
Flags and penalties-ON

Time set to x20 Morning to evening and real weather.

Top 10 points system 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Qualifying 15 mins
Race 15 Laps

Tracks:
Brands Hatch GP
Monza GP
Nurburgring GP
Zolder
Laguna Seca

justbeingmiko
25-09-2015, 13:28
I would love to apply, but don't have a mic - any special dispensation???? *pleading face*

lifeofbrian
25-09-2015, 15:41
I suppose as long as you have Teamspeak and can hear any instructions should be fine. If you can do that then sign up mate.

discoverer2k4
08-10-2015, 16:21
Hi guys,
I'm german, 30 years, male and a clean driver. I would like to add some more clean drivers to my steam friendlist so feel free to add me: "discoverer" --> my avatar is an "eye"

Can I join your community? Please contact me! I would be glad to play online without these fucking "rammers"...

BR,
discoverer

lifeofbrian
12-10-2015, 16:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4xdJ5CCBQE

lifeofbrian
03-11-2015, 20:17
Weekly race night every Tuesday, relaxed atmosphere, mix of cars and tracks.
Usually lasts about 2 hours.
Starts 7pm UK / 8pm Europe.

Server pass and Teamspeak details are on the Steam group forum.

VTCC admin
03-11-2015, 20:18
POST REMOVED... SORRY

Charger
03-11-2015, 20:55
were also looking for drivers www.vtcc.co.uk

Naughty naughty, use your own thread.

VTCC admin
04-11-2015, 18:21
sorry nothing was ment by posting here ill remove it now, it ment more for the EuroSim guys to be honest. Didnt mean to upset anyone here

MAARTEN
04-11-2015, 18:38
Last night i was about to enter the evening-races but i had USB-problem with my wheel and got in a really bad mood so i had it for the night. Will try to enter next tuesday. I appreciate the races, clean and fun races with mix of cars and tracks :)

Apollopt
06-11-2015, 07:54
Hello All,

What time / hours do you guys race @ GMT time?
Also how many players more or less at each race / league?
Any forum / site?

hophans
06-11-2015, 09:18
Hi Apollopt.

We do normal race nights at Tuesday 19:00 GMT (20:00 CET) and league (we just finished the last league so we are preparing one to come soon) at Wednesday at 20:00 GMT (21:00 CET). The amount of participants differ from night to night.
You can fin the website at: http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/
It is worth noting that using teamspeak during league races is mandatory and on races nights highly recommended and adds alot to the races. A mic isn't mandatory in either case.

lifeofbrian
14-11-2015, 15:49
1 hour of LeMans LMP2 Wed 18th Nov

8pm GMT / 9pm CET

Dedicated server:Euro Sim Racers Endurance

We have a Teamspeak server, there is no pressure to join if you don't want to.

1 hour race length
30 mins qualifying
Real Weather
No pit restrictions
Early morning start time x20 day/night/day
Rolling start

Manual gears only
Allow set-ups YES
Full damage
Mechanical failures-ON
Tire wear-REAL
Fuel usage-REAL
Auto engine start-YES
Flags and penalties-ON

Drivers:
Truebrit
Ham Solo
Hippoman
monk3y_man
Bearboy
Greentea
Hophans
Kelderek

Sign up here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?41945-1-hour-of-LeMans-LMP2-Wed-18th-Nov&p=1168870#post1168870), I'll pm the server pass to you. Or go to our website (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/24974391-1-hour-lemans-lmp2-wed-18th-nov) and sign up there.

RULES:
Do NOT share server or Teamspeak details/passwords with anyone outside the group without permission.

No divebombing. (Going too fast in to a corner and causing a wreck) Taking an early inside line in to a corner and making the other driver take a wide line is not divebombing. If in doubt, the driver on the racing line has right of way.

No ramming, do not try and drive through someone if they are slower than you, had a bad start, or have lost control of their car, if someone is in your way, brake and go around them.

No blocking on hotlap, if you ruin your hotlap get out of the way of other drivers fighting for pole, try to create space in front for your qualifying lap to avoid "racing" in qualifying.

Rejoin the track only when clear and safe to do so.

Do not use contact to overtake, I know contact sometimes happens, but do not push cars out of the way.

Be polite and say sorry if you make a mistake.

Break the rules and you will be blacklisted.

hippoman
14-11-2015, 19:33
attending. still not decided on car, but possibly the marek.. I'll confirm closer to race start.

gwabakk
14-11-2015, 19:57
I am looking for a nice club of people to race online. I have send an invite on Steam to T*R*U*E*B*R*I*T, hope you will accept me!

Bearboy
16-11-2015, 06:19
Hi Guys
Looking forward to finaly be able to try out
a endurance race at Le Mans !

Hamdridge
16-11-2015, 11:25
Hi Guys
Looking forward to finaly be able to try out
a endurance race at Le Mans !

Should be a good race, especially with peoples different pit strategies :)

Bearboy
17-11-2015, 20:50
Thank you guys for a good training session tonight
always a pleasure to drive with you.
Sorry I had to go too soon but it was a vital game for
Sweden against Denmark,lucky for us we got Ibra two
fantastic goals save the day. :-)
See you tomorrow !

hophans
17-11-2015, 20:53
the dane will do better at racing tomorrow than our football team did today i hope ;)

Bearboy
18-11-2015, 06:25
the dane will do better at racing tomorrow than our football team did today i hope ;)

For sure you will :-)

lifeofbrian
20-11-2015, 19:07
European Formula Series Every Wednesday

European and UK Drivers only please

9 single races going through all the Formula cars:

To sign up, join the Euro Sim Racers Steam Group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers), the server and TS details will be sent in the Steam Event announcement, send a friend invite to T*R*U*E*B*R*I*T (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Truebrit) and I'll invite you to the group.

30 Min Practice 7:30 p.m. GMT
15 Min Qualifying 8:00 p.m. GMT
45 Min Race 8:15 p.m. GMT

Conditions: Midday start , real time, clear weather.

Rolling start:No
Manual gears only
Allow set-ups YES
Damage-ON
Mechanical failures-ON
Tire wear-x3
Fuel usage-REAL
Auto engine start-YES
Flags and penalties-ON

Formula Rookie @ Donington GP 25/11/15
Formula Gulf @ Sakitto GP 02/12/15
Formula C @ Hockenheim GP 09/12/15
Formula B @ Road America 16/12/15

Christmas Break

Formula A @ Spa 06/01/16
Lotus Type 49 @ Watkins Glen GP 13/01/16
Lotus Type 72D @ Snetterton 200 20/01/16
Lotus Type 78 @ Le Circuit Bugatti 27/01/16
Lotus Type 98T @ Monza GP 03/02/16

lifeofbrian
04-12-2015, 13:31
Next Formula Series race is Formula C @ Hockenheim GP 09/12/15

Don't forget our weekly fun race night every Tuesday 7pm GMT / 8pm CET

RobCross
05-12-2015, 19:08
Have just added you on Steam lifeofbrian.

I'm new to 'next gen' sims, having been an rFactor regular for the last 8 years! So far my online pCars experience has been a massive disappointment to be honest! Only been in the public servers and every one has been a destruction derby with only a handful of 'controlled' drivers, so this group sounds perfect.

Look forward to racing with you. Cheers

slimzlim
07-12-2015, 13:20
Hi, I'm a clean racer, I've played project cars on xbox and recently I moved to PC. I want to join your team, but I can be online only Wednesday and Thursday. If you want to add me here is my username: slimzlim
Thank you!

lifeofbrian
21-12-2015, 18:10

Ibeestruck
31-12-2015, 00:50
Hello
Interesting but not setup on pc yet but watching closely, Always played GT nice and clean with a G27 so new to PCars.
Saying that, car setup on PCars seems to be a lot more in dept, any guides out there for base set up as the cars seem to handle pretty tough with all aids off, best way to drive by the way.
Thanks
Ibee

lifeofbrian
04-01-2016, 17:22
Our Tuesday fun race night returns this week 5th Jan.

7pm GMT/ 8pm CET

Mix of cars and tracks

Teamspeak details on Steam forum, server is "Euro Sim Racers".

Our Wednesday Formula series (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/25061782-formula-series-every-wednesday) is delayed until patch 8.0 fixes the tyres.

lifeofbrian
20-01-2016, 20:08
We will be trying a Monday race night next week to see how much interest there is. Mix of cars and tracks. All group members are welcome. Server and Teamspeak details are on the Steam Group forum.

lifeofbrian
27-01-2016, 17:41
Formula A @ Spa 27/01/16 Tonight, all ESR Steam group members welcome.

Details on the Steam group page.

lifeofbrian
05-02-2016, 11:58
Next race night 09/01/15: Unofficial races mix of cars and tracks.

Next official race night. Lotus Type 72D @ Snetterton 200 10/02/16: 30 Min Practice 7:30 p.m. GMT, 15 Min Qualifying 8:00 p.m. GMT, 45 Min Race 8:15 p.m. GMT

lifeofbrian
11-02-2016, 14:28
Great attendance for our Snetterton race, let's do it again.

Next race:Lotus Type 78 @ Le Circuit Bugatti 17/02/16

Villeneuve27
15-02-2016, 10:44
I like to join this group, send you a friend request. Steamprofile: Villeneuve27 I am new to project cars, and still learning the cars, i am bad in setting up a car, so mostly i use setups from somone else and back to online racing after a break from 3 years. I like fair races.

lifeofbrian
16-02-2016, 17:10
Sent you a group invite, hope to see you Tuesday, Wednesday or both.

I like to join this group, send you a friend request. Steamprofile: Villeneuve27 I am new to project cars, and still learning the cars, i am bad in setting up a car, so mostly i use setups from somone else and back to online racing after a break from 3 years. I like fair races.

Kruugz
16-02-2016, 18:51
Hello,

I'm talking mostly like Villeneuve27.

I'm recently joined PCars. I'm trying at the moment to move the cars save and because of this I go mostly still with the default setup.
I've played until a few years Nascar2003 online in a league. Then came a break and now I want to go online race in "team" again.

I sent you a friend request on Steam a few minutes ago...Steamprofile (http://steamcommunity.com/id/kruugz/)

GreetinX Kruugz

Edit: Thanx for invite on Steam... ;)

lifeofbrian
17-02-2016, 11:57
Added, see you on the track.:cool:

Hello,

I'm talking mostly like Villeneuve27.

I'm recently joined PCars. I'm trying at the moment to move the cars save and because of this I go mostly still with the default setup.
I've played until a few years Nascar2003 online in a league. Then came a break and now I want to go online race in "team" again.

I sent you a friend request on Steam a few minutes ago...Steamprofile (http://steamcommunity.com/id/kruugz/)

GreetinX Kruugz

Edit: Thanx for invite on Steam... ;)

lifeofbrian
22-02-2016, 20:20
Lotus Type 98T @ Monza GP 24/02/16

30 Min Practice 7:30 p.m. GMT
15 Min Qualifying 8:00 p.m. GMT
45 Min Race 8:15 p.m. GMT

Conditions: Midday start , real time, clear weather.

Manual gears only
Allow set-ups YES
Damage-ON
Mechanical failures-ON
Tire wear-to be set per race
Fuel usage-REAL
Auto engine start-YES
Flags and penalties-ON

All ESR Steam group members welcome.

RULES:
Do NOT share server or Teamspeak details/passwords with anyone outside the group without my permission.

No divebombing. (Going too fast in to a corner and causing a wreck) Taking an early inside line in to a corner and making the other driver take a wide line is not divebombing. If in doubt, the driver on the racing line has right of way.

No ramming, do not try and drive through someone if they are slower than you, had a bad start, or have lost control of their car, if someone is in your way, brake and go around them.

No blocking on hotlap, if you ruin your hotlap get out of the way of other drivers fighting for pole, try to create space in front for your qualifying lap to avoid "racing" in qualifying.

Do not use contact to overtake (this includes A.I.) I know contact sometimes happens, but do not push cars out of the way. Anyone caught ramming WILL lose points.

Please do not leave a race before it has finished, as this can mess up the official results and the replays.

lifeofbrian
03-03-2016, 23:41
ESR GT3 Sprint Cup, starting 16th March

GT3 League, every Wednesday 7:00 GMT, all skill levels accepted.

You must be a member of the Euro Sim Racers Steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers) to participate. Join by sending an invite to T*R*U*E*B*R*I*T. To sign up for the GT3 league, join our website (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/home) and add your Steam name, car and Skin on this (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/26374517-esr-gt3-sprint-cup-starting-16th-march) post.

Teamspeak is available but not necessary. Details are on our Steam group forum (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers).

Tracks:
Ruapuna Park Outer Loop
Sakitto Sprint
Dubai International
Nurburgring Sprint Short
Catalunya International
Silverstone International
Sonoma Short
Watkins Glen Short

7:00 pm 30 minutes practice.

2 race format:
7:30 Race 1: day, 15 minutes qualifying, 30 minutes race.
8:15 Race 2: night, 15 minutes qualifying, 30 minutes race.

Conditions: midday/midnight start , real time, clear weather. Real date

Manual gears only
Allow set-ups YES
Damage-ON
Mechanical failures-ON
Tire wear-REAL
Fuel usage-REAL
Auto engine start-YES
Flags and penalties-ON

RULES:
You must keep the same car and skin throughout the championship.

No custom skins.

No rage quitting, please stay till the end of the race, to preserve results and replays.

If for any reason you leave the championship, you will be put at the back of the queue for future leagues.

Do NOT share server or Teamspeak details/passwords with anyone outside the group without permission.

Do not use contact to overtake (this includes A.I.) I know contact sometimes happens, but do not push cars out of the way. Anyone caught ramming WILL lose points.

Please do not leave a race before it has finished, as this can mess up the official results and the replays.

hophans
04-03-2016, 07:51
There will be a brand new live/results/stats website available for all participants this league. There will also be redundancies to avoid any sort of faulty race data.
If time allow it, there will also be an "old style" F1 style chrono for all live sessions.

It is going to be a ton of fun :)

lifeofbrian
06-03-2016, 18:27
One Hour of Bathurst, GT3, Wednesday 9th March, all members welcome.
You must be a member of the Euro Sim Racers Steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers) to participate. Join the Steam group by sending a friend request to E*S*R - TRUEBRIT (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Truebrit/).

ESR Forum Thread (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/26411029-one-hour-bathurst-gt3-all-members-welcome/page/1)

Teamspeak is available but not necessary. Details are on our Steam group forum (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers).

Use any GT3/GT2 car.

7:00pm GMT Wednesday 9th March.

30 mins practice
30 mins qualifying
1 hour race

No need to sign up, choose your car on the night.

Race start 10:00am, Time progression X30
Manual gears only
Allow set-ups YES
Damage-ON
Mechanical failures-ON
Tire wear-REAL
Fuel usage-REAL
Auto engine start-YES
Flags and penalties-ON

RULES:

No custom skins.

And no donuts at the side of the track while people are racing or qualifying.

Kelderek
06-03-2016, 20:15
...and the day is Wednesday 9 March! :D

lifeofbrian
08-03-2016, 10:53
Spaces are filling up fast for our GT3 league, starting 16th March. Sign up now (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/26374517-esr-gt3-sprint-cup-starting-16th-march/page/1)!

iPlay
09-03-2016, 20:31
Oh gosh I forgot how was Bathurst at night ... quite interesting ! It was a very clean race well organise ! :D

Hamdridge
09-03-2016, 20:47
Very good racing all round by the looks of it, never had any issue aside from myself xD
Congrats to IPlay for the win, looking forward to the GT3 League :)

lifeofbrian
05-04-2016, 17:39
Next GT3 league race, Nurburgring Sprint Short 06/04/16

lifeofbrian
06-04-2016, 22:41
Next GT3 league race Catalunya National 13/04/16

lifeofbrian
11-04-2016, 18:03
Reminder: Weekly Fun Race Night Every Tuesday. All group members welcome. Mix of Cars and Tracks. 7:00 PM GMT.

lifeofbrian
13-04-2016, 20:47
Great races tonight, so many battles, well done to Hippoman and Hamdridge on their wins.

Hamdridge
13-04-2016, 21:25
Very good battles in both, had a really good battle with Hippo in the first, shame about the penalty though, would have been a nice battle to have a few more laps in.
Gratz to Hippo for the win in the second, I reckon I could have got you True if I had another lap or 2.

Hamdridge
20-04-2016, 22:00
Silverstone International : GT3 League
Race 1 was very good racing at the front, after a very close qualifying session (Top 6 within half a second of each other, top 3 within .1 of a second)
Race was fairly close throughout it, until Otter span on the last corner, which dropped him down a few places. Onwards from there, Myself and Iplay had a very good battle of the GTEs, too good a battle to the point where Hophans caught us up. In the end it was a close finish, which even the game got wrong (Iplay beat me just, with Hophans 1/2 car lengths behind.)
Its a shame the replay was broken, it was a good battle between myelf and Iplay, using each cars strengths to try get past.

Race 2 was a lot quieter, with people adapting to the night race, and getting there braking points sorted. The race was much more spread out compared to the last, with people struggling for grip in the night. My race was difficult, having lowered my tyre pressures quite a lot, I was losing a lot of grip in most of the corners, and sliding a lot. Ended up nearly 15 seconds behind first, with third 20 seconds behind.

iPlay
21-04-2016, 15:52
using each cars strengths to try get past. Which for the Aston Martin is not the top speed ahahah
It was probably the best race I have ever drove, during 30 min it was fight, fight and fight. The only breaks we had was when we needed to cool down a bit the tyres for half a lap because of the pace we were running at. I'm so happy for the Aston GTE to finnaly go on the highest step of the podium without everyone getting DC. :D

Hamdridge
21-04-2016, 18:08
Which for the Aston Martin is not the top speed ahahah
It was probably the best race I have ever drove, during 30 min it was fight, fight and fight. The only breaks we had was when we needed to cool down a bit the tyres for half a lap because of the pace we were running at. I'm so happy for the Aston GTE to finnaly go on the highest step of the podium without everyone getting DC. :D

It certainly wasn't xD I had a lot more speed than you on the straight and coming out of it, the Vette has a proper V8 in it :D
It was the closest by far, 30 mins and the top three where within 0.6 seconds in the end, 3 different cars on the podium. If Otter hadn't span on the second lap it probably would have been a close battle with him as well.

Rossi46 (NL)
27-04-2016, 12:38
Done a friend request for the group.
Rossi46 (NL)

Hamdridge
27-04-2016, 20:41
Good racing tonight, its a shame that the bus stop claimed so many drivers at Glen. Good racing throughout, very close battles between myself and Truebrit in the first few laps of the first race and then myself and iPlay during the final stages of the second.
Although, can we never do Watkins Glen again at night? :D

lifeofbrian
04-05-2016, 15:57
New GT3 league starting 18th May. Details on our website (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/27066574-gt3-car-rotation-league-starting-18th-may/page/1).

lifeofbrian
07-05-2016, 00:38
Nord endurance is out. Just took the new Zonda for a spin round it, I'm tempted to add it to our next league.:rolleyes:

Hamdridge
07-05-2016, 08:34
Tried it last night, its a little bumpy and lively, but I'm sure some tuning can get it sorted. Have you tried the Huayra?

iPlay
07-05-2016, 09:54
Nord endurance is out. Just took the new Zonda for a spin round it, I'm tempted to add it to our next league.:rolleyes:

The nord or the Zonda? Zonda might be a bit overpower compare to GT3 :p

lifeofbrian
07-05-2016, 11:40
We're doing Nord already, I meant the Zonda, but it was a joke. :highly_amused:

Tracks:
Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP
Bannochbrae
Brands Hatch GP
Brno
Circuit de 24 Heures du Mans
Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
Donnignton GP
Le Circuit Bugatti
Nordschleife Endurance
Oschersleben
Rouen Les Essarts
Snetterton 300
Willow Springs International Raceway
Zhuhai

The nord or the Zonda? Zonda might be a bit overpower compare to GT3 :p

lifeofbrian
07-05-2016, 11:41
I tried the Huayra, it was horrid compared to the Zonda.

Tried it last night, its a little bumpy and lively, but I'm sure some tuning can get it sorted. Have you tried the Huayra?

lifeofbrian
08-05-2016, 18:37
GT3 League starting Wednesday 18th May, all ESR Steam group members welcome.

Sign up on our forum, or send me (TRUEBRIT (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Truebrit)) a message and I'll sign you up. You'll receive a message when the events are about to begin.

We have a Teamspeak server that you are welcome to join (details on the Steam group forum), it is preferred that you join but it is not a requirement.

ESR Website (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m/34133425/viewthread/27066574-gt3-car-rotation-league-starting-18th-may)

Please read our rules:
ESR Rules (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/24972198-race-rules)

Hamdridge
10-05-2016, 17:05
I tried the Huayra, it was horrid compared to the Zonda.

Joined Hophans on a server at Imola, managed to get within a second of the track time within about 10 laps, with race fuel. Its a little nervous, but its quite nice to drive.

rcdroopy
11-05-2016, 22:57
you can add me on Steam rcdroopy. thank you

lifeofbrian
12-05-2016, 18:06
GT3 League, every Wednesday 7:00 GMT, starting 18th May, all skill levels accepted. European drivers only. Add your Steam name to this thread (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/27066574-gt3-car-rotation-league-starting-18th-may/page/1) on our forums. 20 slots. You must be a member of the Euro Sim Racers Steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EuroSimRacers) to participate. Join the Steam group by sending a friend request to E*S*R - TRUEBRIT (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Truebrit/).

Registration closes Monday 16th May. This will give me time to assign cars.

== You will need all of the GT2/3 CARS plus the Renault Sport R.S. 01 to participate. ==

Tracks:
Brno
Nordschleife Endurance
Willow Springs International Raceway
Brands Hatch GP
Circuit de 24 Heures du Mans
Snetterton 300
Bannochbrae
Donignton GP
Oschersleben
Zhuhai
Rouen Les Essarts
Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP
Le Circuit Bugatti
Circuit de Spa Francorchamps

7:00 45 minutes qualifying, 5 minutes warm up, approx 45 minutes worth of laps . Rolling start. Mandatory pit stop.

Conditions: We will rotate:
First race 2pm start in real time
Next race day to night 12pm start, time x10
Next race day 2pm start, real time, dry turning to rain half way through, and rotate those 3
Real dates

Rolling start:YES
Manual gears only
Allow set-ups YES
Damage-ON
Mechanical failures-ON
Tire wear-REAL
Fuel usage-REAL
Auto engine start-YES
Flags and penalties-ON

RULES:
No custom skins.

Please do not leave a race before it has finished, as this can mess up the official results and the replays. If you cannot carry on racing, retire tom the pits. Do not leave you car on or at the side of the track if you have retired.

Do not reset you car if you come off the track, drive back on, carefully.

If for any reason you leave the championship, you will be put at the back of the queue for future leagues.

And no donuts at the side of the track while people are racing or qualifying.

Hamdridge
15-05-2016, 11:54
Bump.
Got some decent setups for some cars made already, pretty balance overall. Will be interesting to see what others get.

Hamdridge
15-05-2016, 13:19
Doubleposted for some reason, sorry.

Hamdridge
15-05-2016, 13:20
No idea why that happened. My bad.

lifeofbrian
17-06-2016, 19:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0CykhUe6d0

lifeofbrian
06-10-2016, 13:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq5rtryZ9kY