PDA

View Full Version : default force feedback calibration settings?

HFCworks
01-07-2015, 20:25
Hi guys

i was trying out a setup for a porsche fanatec wheel i found on here to try and improve the feel of the wheel. but!

i don't like it.. not one bit :(

so i wanted to put it back the state it was as default but there is no posibility to return these to default with only one push of a button,
and i have no idea what the calibration setting were as default.

can anyone please help me with this ?
i'm talking the list where you can adjust tire force and per wheel movement and such :)

thanks in advance!
i searched the forum but didn't really come across this. i hope i'm not asking a questign which has been answered 50 times before!

LIONITUSofSPARTA
01-07-2015, 21:30
HFC, most of the cars in the game do not have good stock FFB settings. Moreover, you have you set up FFB with every vehicle, there are no "global" settings that can be applied to all cars at one time(that I know of anyways). In a way it is good, you can either set a global value for a car on every track(car has only one FFB setting), or set different values on specific tracks for the same car (xxx car has certain FFB values on bathurst, and different FFB values on zolder).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOdRTB4njY

Above link is a really good video for setting FFB. I believe if you hit "triangle", it resets all values (including any tuning you made to the car). Everyone has their own taste, but Darin Gangi did a pretty good job explaining it in his video. He owns and runs ISRTV.com, which is a website dedicated to sim car racing. I spend a good bit of time on that website; everyone in those forums are more than willing to help.

Awong124
01-07-2015, 21:40
In the "Controls" menu in Options, there is a button that resets all wheel settings to default.

Gloomy
01-07-2015, 21:44
HFC, most of the cars in the game do not have good stock FFB settings. Moreover, you have you set up FFB with every vehicle, there are no "global" settings that can be applied to all cars at one time(that I know of anyways). In a way it is good, you can either set a global value for a car on every track(car has only one FFB setting), or set different values on specific tracks for the same car (xxx car has certain FFB values on bathurst, and different FFB values on zolder).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOdRTB4njY

Above link is a really good video for setting FFB. I believe if you hit "triangle", it resets all values (including any tuning you made to the car). Everyone has their own taste, but Darin Gangi did a pretty good job explaining it in his video. He owns and runs ISRTV.com, which is a website dedicated to sim car racing. I spend a good bit of time on that website; everyone in those forums are more than willing to help.

There are global ffb setting in the calibration section. I'm not sure how to reset them to default (sorry). There's some good settings here that I like.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32289-PS4-Fanatec-GT3-RS-v2-Settings-(No-Clipping)/page3

Maybe someone could post the default settings.

Sik180sx
01-07-2015, 21:49
Where it says calibrate wheel,calibrate pedals and calibrate force feedback in the controls menu in options,you should be able to see an option there to reset controller settings by pressing triangle.