PDA

View Full Version : Hosting room and changing cars

roadend1981
02-07-2015, 22:31
One of my favorite things to do in gt6 was to put free mode practice on nurburg,and have a trackday which I found great fun.On project cars this is also possible as when I host the room I set qualifying to the full 90mins and select anycar,the only thing is,if I fancy changing my car at anytime it doesn't allow me to,without me having to close the room and restart a game. Would be a great option to have,anyone else think?

DECATUR PLAYA
03-07-2015, 03:39
If I understand correctly you can open up the entire list and anybody can choose any car. If doing it by class choose Track day under class options when creating the room. If you don't do it at the beginning then you can't change but if you do then you can put everybody in 1 car by choosing all opponets identical car or hit no and the whole class will be open. Be careful though as some cars are in the wrong class. Example the lotus 78 and the lotus 98 shouldn't be in the same class. The 98 is about 30 mph faster than all other cars in that class.

roadend1981
03-07-2015, 06:28
I realise what your saying,and I have set it to trackday which allows everyone to choose there car which is great.The problem I am finding is when I have done a few laps in that car,but want to change car,if I'm host it won't allow me to change it-without leaving the room.

DECATUR PLAYA
03-07-2015, 07:41
Kind of figured that's what you was saying. No once the room starts the car is locked. Everything locks as a matter of fact. The little locks pop up once the timer counts down.

roadend1981
04-07-2015, 21:43
Would be a great option to include,if this was possible.