PDA

View Full Version : Community Events times not posting

OldPeebs
03-07-2015, 04:50
I haven't had too much time to drive since I bought the game, but when I put in a few hot laps on these online challenges, my times don't post to the leader boards.

What am I missing or doing wrong? Is it your best lap or an average of your best 3?

Just put in some time and nailed my laps to a consistent .250s variance and I would like to see where I stand.

Cheers

jason
03-07-2015, 04:52
If you post a time go back and have a look maybe 10 min after , the time should be there .......Takes a little while to register for some reason.

OldPeebs
03-07-2015, 05:04
Ohhh ok, thanks!

Now I can get out of the menu and see.

BellCurve
03-07-2015, 05:16
It's kind of ironic, isn't it? Struggling to get milliseconds off lap times, only to have them take +/- 600, 000 milliseconds to register.

A funny observation, not a complaint.

jason
03-07-2015, 08:38
It's kind of ironic, isn't it? Struggling to get milliseconds off lap times, only to have them take +/- 600, 000 milliseconds to register.

A funny observation, not a complaint.
Lol that is

KK78
03-07-2015, 09:41
I played the most recent Community Challenge yesterday, did 5 or 6 laps, came out, waited a while and no times had recorded! Came back to it today, still no times registered, did another 8 laps, waited, an hour later STILL no times, come on guys what is going on?

FA RACING 01
03-07-2015, 10:34
Time not registering only happened once to me on Xbox and Jason's suggestion of waiting 10 minutes solved that.

For what its worth, what I also noticed quite often on Xbox is that when I completed a Community TT lap and set a new fastest time, that time does not show on the screen you get just after pausing the game. But if I continue to do another lap [even if its a scrappy one], the new fastes lap time register once I completed the next lap or even sometimes a little bit before that. So I only exit from the TT if I see my new fastest laptime on the screen when I paused the game. Forza4 had the same issue in the beginning stages. Since I started doing that I never had an issue again.

FS7
03-07-2015, 17:21
I've heard that lap times only get posted in the leaderboards if you're on the top 3000, so if you post a lap in the last few days of the event after a bunch of fast players have set a time your time might not be fast enough to get posted on the leaderboards.