PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Fault in the vehicle classification and selection?

Butzemann
03-07-2015, 16:25
Hi Folks,

there might be a fault in the vehicle classification and selection? I have tried to create a multiplayer session with cars of Group 4 & 5:

BMW 320 Turbo
Ford Capri Zakspeed
BMW M1 Procar

These cars "belong" to the DRM series.

In the singleplayer mode the BMW 320, but not the M1 and the Ford Capri can be grouped for a session, when selecting one of them and choosing the competitors option "same class".

In the multiplayer mode the procedere is similar, but the list of selectable cars contains cars of the groups 4 & 5, cars from the transam series and last but not least the Mercedes AMG C-Coupe DTM?

Further, if you search multiplayer sessions you will find the cars of group 4 & 5, transam, dtm in the class silhouette-GT?

It seems to me, that the grouping of cars into classes might not be consistent and for what reason so ever different in single and multiplayer mode?

Regards
Butzemann

lifeofbrian
14-07-2015, 23:27
This ridiculous and needs fixing, add it to the many other things that need fixing in multiplayer

Butzemann
18-07-2015, 12:32
I did it twice ... no reaction, no response.

Mike Laskey
18-07-2015, 16:05
Jumping in here, it's not a bug but there were technical reasons for the MP classes being different. However those technical limitations have been overcome so we're going to look at realigning the MP vehicle classes to the SP ones.

Butzemann
19-07-2015, 07:13
Mike,

many thanks for the information - I am looking forward for the changes, that will come.

I may ask you not to forget the Mercedes AMG C-Coupe DTM, which does not belong to Group 4 & 5 class. It might be a solution to replace the class silhouette GT by a class Group 4 & 5 and DTM?

nono782
19-07-2015, 09:34
About classes, another issue :
I sometimes entered Road (A/B/C) lobbies and all the cars were unlocked.
When the host allows all cars, it should say "any" instead of a random class.