PDA

View Full Version : Bit of an odd question!

fiatracer28
03-07-2015, 16:50
Since installing Pcars on the XB1 other games have started crashing that never did before especially my daughters Infiniti. Not blaming Pcars but does it use some resources that may cause this issue?

madmax2069
03-07-2015, 17:16
If the game isn't running it wont be using anything other then storage space on the HDD.

Have you checked to see if you have any free space left on the HDD ? Cause if you dont have a lot of room left it could cause games to run with issues.

milliotseb
04-07-2015, 06:54
How is setup your Xbox1 > When you switch it off, does it go to sleep mode or energy economy switch off (with long restart time).
Maybe try to do a cold restart. Pcars have no impact on my others Xbox games (I use the energy eco mode)

Umer Ahmad
04-07-2015, 07:00
This is pretty normal actually. As Project CARS starts to take over your life she also begins interfering with other games. She's a jealous one and a total control-freak.

(Some healthy XB1 advice here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?28540-Having-Problems-with-Project-Cars-This-MAY-help!)

fiatracer28
05-07-2015, 07:35
Problem seems to be fixed. After a swap round the wheel is no longer plugged into the xb1. No more crashes. Thanks for the feedback everyone.