PDA

View Full Version : SMS you need to fix this kind of issues ASAP!!!

KlubbinJay
03-07-2015, 23:41
During a non-mechanical-damage race of 2.4hr at Le Mans my front wheels got lockedup just when i left the pitlane and they didnt fixed the car at all at the pitlane, they filled up my gas and replaced my tires and thats it, and before you gonna ask me "was your fix-damage-scheme turned on at YES?", yes it is like always. Sorry to say this but; SMS you really know how to mess up a great race. Fix the bugs....this isnt funny anymore, we cant play and organize some sort of an endurance race without having bugs! Fix it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlMOYqTGZzE

Neil Bateman
04-07-2015, 00:22
Someone else who thinks caps, exclamation marks and demands are the best way to get things resolved, lets see how this one works out.

KlubbinJay
04-07-2015, 00:31
well, everyone is complaining about this kind of bugs and issues for about almost 2 months and they still didnt fixed it, i thought it would be a bugfree game like it was said when they moved the releasedate twice. Its a great game but the bugs makes it at some points unplayable, everyone demands them to fix this kind of bugs because it ruines the good organized online-races...but nothing happend yet in the last 2 months, even the FFB of my T300RS is wors...they should fix that too, liked they said.

chig88
04-07-2015, 01:29
well, everyone is complaining about this kind of bugs and issues for about almost 2 months and they still didnt fixed it

I know right? It's almost as if it isn't as easy as just pressing the button marked 'FIX EVERYTHING'.

t0daY
04-07-2015, 01:32
Someone else who thinks caps, exclamation marks and demands are the best way to get things resolved, lets see how this one works out.

Its the best way Neil... dont say you didnt know?!?!

/sarcasm

Sampo
04-07-2015, 02:11
From the notes for patch 2.0 that is coming to PS4:

* Fixed an issue where flat tyres were fitted to the car during a pit stop, by ensuring that the tyres are correctly inflated.

Could that be your issue?

Sik180sx
04-07-2015, 03:47
I'm just surprised at the impatience to be honest,reel it back into perspective and the game has only been out for 8 weeks,which in the grand scheme of things is bugger all really,i can understand your frustration OP,but have some faith :) just from the involvement of the devs,and the fact that 3 patches have been made,tested and released is testament to the enthusiastic support they have for the game and it's customers.

It's a bit like pantene shampoo when a game this complex is released and requires patches and bugfixes, "it won't happen overnight but it will happen" :) peace out,and before anyone asks yes i have a flame suit on lol

ALmullen
04-07-2015, 07:25
Les just be honest for a moment...for a game with so much potential....it sucks in its current condition with the endless amounts of bugs that we ecounter day after day...a big let down

Umer Ahmad
04-07-2015, 07:32
Les just be honest for a moment...for a game with so much potential....it sucks in its current condition with the endless amounts of bugs that we ecounter day after day...a big let down
You're entitled to your opinion.

I had a 1hour multiplayer race with 17 guys in Europe on Wed and it went pretty much without a hitch. Started 16th, finished 10th. Only 1 guy had a laggy internet connection so we asked him to exit.

KlubbinJay
04-07-2015, 09:03
From the notes for patch 2.0 that is coming to PS4:

* Fixed an issue where flat tyres were fitted to the car during a pit stop, by ensuring that the tyres are correctly inflated.

Could that be your issue?

Thats possible....it looks like it, doesnt it?

KlubbinJay
04-07-2015, 09:06

I had a 1hour multiplayer race with 17 guys in Europe on Wed and it went pretty much without a hitch. Started 16th, finished 10th. Only 1 guy had a laggy internet connection so we asked him to exit.

Then you got lucky...because most players have many many many issues with flat-tires and stuff.

KlubbinJay
04-07-2015, 09:10
I'm just surprised at the impatience to be honest,reel it back into perspective and the game has only been out for 8 weeks,which in the grand scheme of things is bugger all really,i can understand your frustration OP,but have some faith :) just from the involvement of the devs,and the fact that 3 patches have been made,tested and released is testament to the enthusiastic support they have for the game and it's customers.

It's a bit like pantene shampoo when a game this complex is released and requires patches and bugfixes, "it won't happen overnight but it will happen" :) peace out,and before anyone asks yes i have a flame suit on lol

Its frustrating because i drove already 3/4 of a 2.4hr race at Le Mans....and i had a really great position (at the GT3/GTE-class) and it got ruined by this ****** bug :(

KlubbinJay
04-07-2015, 12:26
Klubbin, you haven't had the latest patch yet mate so don't panic, it won't be too long.

Lets hope so, because it isnt released yet for the PS4. Im really curious when it will be released.

ChrisK
04-07-2015, 13:57

This is not the norm unfortunately. In fact, I'm surprised there's no trophy for it.

TrevorAustin
04-07-2015, 21:50
Then you got lucky...because most players have many many many issues with flat-tires and stuff.

Nope not true. You and some others have. That doesn't make most.

Umer Ahmad
04-07-2015, 22:09
We dont know the exact #'s so cannot say either way. We do know pits are tricky, some work-arounds exist but there are still suprises. I'll admit that even after being on the project 3.5+years i still dont have the confidence entering or exiting the pits that the work i requested was the work executed. I dont use pre-saved strategies and i never use the Auto-tyre selection. So far i've stayed out of trouble.

ChrisK
04-07-2015, 23:33
I'll admit that even after being on the project 3.5+years i still dont have the confidence entering or exiting the pits that the work i requested was the work executed.

And therein lies the problem. Add to that a lack of confidence in lobby stability and driverthru penalties for nothing and you have in essence the source of our frustration. I can't help but feel I got the prototype and pcars2 will be the bomb.

Umer Ahmad
04-07-2015, 23:40
I expect stable lobbies will be delivered soon. They've already identified and fixed the "locked Drive" issue and it's coming in a nearby patch. Wondering could you guys just run with Penalties = OFF for now.

Thays the thing, i avoid the risky parts of the game. I can do 30 lap multiplayer & offline sprint races all day no issues. Thats a good hour of racing, kinda the sweet spot for the game right now. For me anyway. I appreciate some guys and some leagues are ready for 6, 12 and even 24h endurance races.

ChrisK
04-07-2015, 23:52
I can do 30 lap multiplayer & offline sprint races all day no issues. Thats a good hour of racing, kinda the sweet spot for the game right now.

Yes, I think the penalties off is a workaround but it also removed the cut track penalty. We don't cut the track intentionally, but if you make a mistake, you should get penalised.

Look, I believe you, you have no reason to lie. But I can't understand how you can do that. I don't think we've had a race night where noone had an issue and the lobby was perfectly stable. Not a single night. We don't run enduros anymore and strictly run 5 lap sprints cos we know people are gonna have issues and get booted and we don't want them to wait an hour before they can rejoin. For our group of guys, some of whom are here, the social aspect of the game IS the game.

Slicker_VR
04-07-2015, 23:57
to be fair, we've given up trying to run endurance races until patch 2.0 comes, as we had major problems every time we tried. our races were about 1 1/2 hrs duration, requiring a pitstop.

Umer Ahmad
05-07-2015, 00:16
Yes, I think the penalties off is a workaround but it also removed the cut track penalty. We don't cut the track intentionally, but if you make a mistake, you should get penalised.

Look, I believe you, you have no reason to lie. But I can't understand how you can do that.

Platform: i'm on PC , Never played it on PS4. We've been running upwards of 25 guys for over a year now on the STEAM/PC builds.

ChrisK
05-07-2015, 04:53
Platform: i'm on PC , Never played it on PS4.

Are you lost ?
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?121-PC-Technical-Help-amp-Support

madmax2069
05-07-2015, 05:00
Are you lost ?
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?121-PC-Technical-Help-amp-Support

I highly doubt that. I do believe he knows where he's at. He is a moderator .

Umer Ahmad
05-07-2015, 05:50
lulz, wat? I'm not Tech Support. Just a site Moderator. Tryna keep it healthy here.

ChrisK
05-07-2015, 05:56
I highly doubt that. I do believe he knows where he's at. He is a moderator .

lol....really ?. I guess you need a sense of humor transplant.