PDA

View Full Version : Too many bugs in this game!!!!

no2cents
04-07-2015, 20:39
And the final one has just happened this evening that's made me lose all interest in this game.

Can't believe I donated money to what I can only describe, as the glitchiest car game I have ever played in my life.

I have the ps4 version, using a t500rs with the TH8 so I've overlooked many of the weird things that happen from arriving at the start of a race to find the engine has stalled and won't restart, sound glitches were you don't hear your car, but everyone's around you, I could go on.

The final one that got me, is the McLaren F1 3 hour endurance at Zolder. Wasted about 2 hours the other night playing to those retarded tyres that's auto selected by weather.

Read about the bug, and changed them to the McLaren F1 tyres, which made a world of difference!! The car actually became drive able. So much so, that all my suspension work had to be changed, so I return to pit, make the changes, then go back out into undriveable mode.

It reverted back to automatic tyres and wouldn't save when I changed it to McLaren F1, eventually after back and forth of clicking, trying to make it save, I get the ps4 error message that there is a problem with the game.

I then restart the game, to find my save game has been corrupted!!!!!

I have to start from the beginning!!

I'm a GT fan, I have from GT2 till current, and I've been quite impressed with Project Cars, when everything actually works, but these glitches are just too much.

I hadn't been online in over 2 weeks, so was really hoping there was going to be an update by now to fix these issues, and there is none!!!!!

Great game, you could've won a GT fan over, but you failed miserably in my eyes.

If you ever do get these glitches resolved and this game functioning please feel free to email me and let me know.

Until then, I'll just play GT

Pirategenius
04-07-2015, 20:44
Update 2.0 will be here by the end of the week hopefully.

svenvangent
04-07-2015, 23:04
From Ian bell

I can tell you that your main points of concern are largely fixed in the upcoming patch.

I can also tell you the patch will be along in some days.
:cool:

ChrisK
04-07-2015, 23:39
If you ever do get these glitches resolved and this game functioning please feel free to email me and let me know.

lol sorry mate, I feel your frustration, but this did make me laugh. I can just see ian adding you to a distribution list letting you know it's all fixed and you can play again.

2.0 is around the corner. Wait until that's here and then make your decision. I reckon a lot of the annoying little bugs will be sorted.

Redslayer
05-07-2015, 01:45
Download your save from the cloud. Save corruption solved (unless you wait too long).