PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Zealand based racing league

Furters
05-07-2015, 06:20
Hello all. Just thought I'd gauge interest to see if there are any Kiwi racers out there who would be interested in starting a league. Similar to the Australian thread, it's damn near impossible to find a league where I can regularly make the events so I'm thinking others may be in the same boat.

I'm thinking evenings personally so that people who have sporting commitments etc could still participate. Would most likely be run on Saturday or Sunday evenings, but I'm pretty flexible around track and car types.

I'd want to leav it open to everybody so there would be no restrictions on assists or controllers or anything like that.

Other than all that, we can plan events in a way that suits everyone, so let me know if this is something that might interest you.

LOW_NZ
05-07-2015, 08:03
Hey ya,

Count me in! I don't see many Kiwis kicking around in the game.

Furters
05-07-2015, 08:18
Hey ya,

Count me in! I don't see many Kiwis kicking around in the game.

Sweet. If we can get at least a dozen drivers then we should have a fun league to start with.

LOW_NZ
05-07-2015, 09:48
Cool, I know one other here in NZ I'll let him know.

LOW_NZ
19-07-2015, 00:20
Just dropping in so the post done die off.... Any NZers keen?

spidey11
19-07-2015, 03:08
If times suit I'd love to join in. I could also put an accent on to fit in :)

ChrisK
19-07-2015, 06:28
Just dropping in so the post done die off.... Any NZers keen?

you're better off joining the aussie crew, there are alot more of us and the time differences are minimal.

jason
19-07-2015, 08:25

Lol I will see on at sex I will bring my bro

spidey11
19-07-2015, 10:29
Heeeeyy bro,

We run races in east Coast Aussie time so pretty close Timezone :)

Check out the Australian region threat and send us an invite

jason
19-07-2015, 20:46
See you online lads

LOW_NZ
20-07-2015, 08:26

How do you find the T300 spidey? I had one on order but it got delayed so now I'm looking at a G29.

LOW_NZ
22-07-2015, 06:59
Ruapuna is now up on PSN! A NZ track on a worldwide game... Sweet!

NightStalkerNZ
09-10-2017, 01:28
Hi Guys

Wanting to create a group of like minded individuals, preferable from NZ / AUS. However I've noticed online racing isn't actually that bad across the globe so all are welcome.

Looking for casual online racing, and when enough regular's around about, would love to start a league eventually.

Currently have numerous ways to group up, I run a TeamSpeak 3 Server, Just started a discord server and also have a facebook community page. Will list all below.

Please make yourself welcome, Currently only one in my community interested in racing so hopefully get a few bites.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/semperfigamingclan/
TeamSpeak 3: ts66.gameservers.com:9123
Discord: https://discord.gg/gjenGpa

Feel free to add me on steam!