PDA

View Full Version : 'White line ffb' canned effects? And why?

Real_Reece
05-07-2015, 08:51
Right just looking for a bit of clarification on this is as it has started effecting me on a daily basis, not ever race but enough for me to make a post about it and try and get some answers. Yes there are a few other threads but they have turned sour so wanted to start a new one without all the bashing. Yeah it goes away if I exit the race but seeing as though there are not many people complaing about it I wanna know what I'm doing wrong.

Using g27 wheel, pedal and shifter, Jack spade rumble or 66, deadzone 0.18, falloff max and tyre force 30-50. Clipping doesn't happen for me like others are saying yes it has made me change the settings but it's fine now until the white line appears in the tele hub. Feels horrendous!

Thanks in advance

Edit: have had this happen without using jack spades tweaks and just the settings above.

Reece

Johnny_H
05-07-2015, 10:17
I had a weird oscillation effect creep into my FFB settings when cornering with the Bentley continental, which also exhibited itself as a white line on the FFB graph.. I use Jack's settings, but transposed across to the individual cars (i.e. Manually inputted rather than using the FFB folders in 'My Documents' so I have flexibility if I want to dial out unwanted effects.. or indeed, dial some in).. My solution to the problem was to reset the FFB settings for that car and re-enter them all in case I'd adjusted something and forgotten about it.. I can only suggest you remove Jack's files (If you're using them that way) boot up the game without them.. check the effect has gone.. then reboot with them back in and see if it improves ;)

Real_Reece
05-07-2015, 10:33
Last night I deleted my profile but before I deleted it I took out jack spade's tweaks and forgot to put them back in there still on my desktop actually and I experienced it again. Only thing I had changed was the calibration page and all my settings as such. I'll edit my post. Thanks for reminding me about that.

Edit: doesn't happen all the time 1 maybe 2 races a night, I don't race every night.

resmania
05-07-2015, 10:54
It's a bug. :mad: