PDA

View Full Version : Paddle shift gear boxes go straight to first

Mattdiesel
05-07-2015, 12:04
Anyone else get this? Manual gearbox using square for +gear and x for -gear it sometimes puts the car back into 1st going way to fast and spins out normally at a bad time resulting in damage. I even get into the habbit of doing gearbox repairs in pit stops but that also doesn't seem to help did it at le mans after a 2 1/2 race �� with 3 laps to go and had to finnish with bent steering, lucky held my possition.

LIONITUSofSPARTA
05-07-2015, 12:31
Have you tried playing with a different controller? I've had my PS4 since launch and the buttons to stick from time to time.

Mattdiesel
05-07-2015, 13:25
Have you tried playing with a different controller? I've had my PS4 since launch and the buttons to stick from time to time.

Controller was replaced not long ago cause of the sticky buttons. I have checked though and even if i hold X (downshift) button it only changes one gear so even if sticking would only shift once

Mattdiesel
09-07-2015, 11:10
Still messes around alittle but is that meant to be gearbox damage?

sVig
10-07-2015, 10:04
Haven't had it happen since the latest patch thankfully. Although I have had it skip to the next gear up or down a couple of times when I've changed gear. Much better now but still a slight issue with it.

Mattdiesel
10-07-2015, 20:53
Haven't had it happen since the latest patch thankfully. Although I have had it skip to the next gear up or down a couple of times when I've changed gear. Much better now but still a slight issue with it.

Yean same here just jumps one gear

TheReaper GT
10-07-2015, 20:59
It's a known issue..They are fixing it.