PDA

View Full Version : www.gtleague.co.uk

kjs994
05-07-2015, 17:57
Hello there everyone I am going to be running a Ariel Atom 300 Supercharged VS Caterham Superlight R500 championship which will commence on 1st of August allowing plenty of sign up time.

It will run in a format as followed:
Realistic Driving aids will be on. No forced trasmition or camera angles.
Weather Conditions will be stated along side race times and days.

30 Minute Practice
30 Minute Qualifyer
60 - 90 Minute Race (approximate time due to lap times)

This will run across a 12 race event which will feature a 2 week driver brake at the half way point. (Races will be a saturday night)

We will also be running a constructors championship, teams will be picked at random from everyone who enteres to stop total domination of the best drivers. After all we all want a good competition.

The contructors championship will feature a 100 cash prize which will be shared between the 2 drivers of the winning team.
Cash prize for 1st 2nd and 3rd will be awarded.
1st - 100
2nd - 50
3rd - 25
And also a small cash prize for the most improved driver which will be voted on by all racers and race results will also come into this.

Tracks and laps to be confirmed by tonight.

Also to stop any questions you may think cash prizes = Pay to race, well this is not the case, there is no need to pay to race in this championship however donations are appreciated but are NOT mandatory to compete. (If anyone would like to make any donations please message me)

If your interested in racing in the Series please comment with your PSN name and i will add you to the lobby list and on PS4, Will be great night of racing and what you got to lose, cash prizes up for grabs :)

kjs994
05-07-2015, 20:18
If anyone is interested please comment with your PSN or sign up to www.gtleague.co.uk totally free and find the event in the league section and comment PSN name there

Tensa_Prototype
07-07-2015, 06:14
Sounds like a fun championship Kevin. I will help out with lobbies when i can. If you setup a practice lobby one night i'll pop in

kjs994
10-07-2015, 07:59
I'd like to announce the return of www.gtleague.co.uk

We have a brand new website which features a forum style organiser where people can post there own events ect.

We are taking on drivers who would like to become part of a league regardless how slow or fast you are there is someone on the track for everyone to battle with.

Our community is fun and friendly offering any advice to fellow drivers where we can, we are also running alot of events in which are free to enter where there are some good cash prizes up for grabs.

Come along sign up and enjoy some good fast clean racing.

www.gtleague.co.uk

Any questions add me on PSN @kjs994

kjs994
10-07-2015, 14:56
GTLeague would like to announce the Beginning of the BMW M1 Procar World GP Series League

http://www.gtleague.co.uk

Races will start from the 30th July and will run every Thursday Night with lobbies opening up at 8pm. The League will be setup with a Drivers Championship but also a Team Championship. Each Team will consist of Two Drivers who will be running the same livery. The Championship itself will consist of 13 rounds. First round will be at Watkins Glen GP

Race Format
Practise - 10 Minutes
Qualifier - 30 Minutes
Race - 15 Laps

Full Damage
Tyre Wear Real
Fuel usage Real
Mechanical Failures on
Flags/Penalties on

Realistic Driving Aids on
No Forced transmition
No forced camera angle/view
Mic preferred but not essential

Race times
8pm - Practise 10 minutes
8:10pm - Qualifier 30 minutes
8:40pm - Race (15 laps)

Car Used - BMW M1 Procar (everyone uses identical cars)

The sign up date for this series will close on the 28th of July, giving us time to sort teams out and have everything in place to provide the best race night around. All of our races will be streamed live on Twitch via the playstation.

Track List (all weather conditions will be random)

30th July - Watkins Glen
6th August - Monza GP
13th August - Brands Hatch GP
20th August - Cadwell GP
27th August - Dubia Autodrome GP
3rd September - Hockenhiem GP
10th September - Catalunya GP
17th September - Donnington Park GP
24th September - Sonoma Raceway GP
1st October - Silverstone GP
8th October - Sakitto GP
15th October - Nurburing GP
22nd October - Oschersleben GP

Prizes will be confirmed after all the entries are in.

Please post your PSN name and your choosen livery you would like to run along with your team mate, if you do not have a team mate we can match you up to one or you wont be entered into the team championship.

graveltrap
10-07-2015, 15:39
I'd be tempted, but far to many races to commit to, and 6x tyre wear puts me off big time...Sorry :(

kjs994
10-07-2015, 16:03
Hi there gravel trap add me on psn at kjs994, as i am currently in the middle of setting up some small 4 week series championships with cash prizes up for grabs 100% free to enter :)

Tyre wear is being changed to real due to demand of settings :)

kjs994
10-07-2015, 16:05
GTLeague would like to announce the Beginning of the Arial Atom VS Caterham League

Races will start from the 18th July and will run every Saturday Night with lobbies opening up at 8pm. The League will be setup with a Drivers Championship but also a Team Championship. Each Team will consist of Two Drivers who will be running the same livery. The Championship itself will consist of 9 rounds (2 races per round). First round will be at Donnington Park GP & Zolder
Round 9 will be 1 race sprint track.

Race Format
Qualifier - 30 Minutes
Race 1 - 8 Laps
Race 2 - 12 Laps

Full Damage
Tyre Wear Real
Fuel usage Real
Mechanical Failures on
Flags/Penalties on

No Forced transmition

Race times
8pm - Qualifier 30 minutes
8:30pm - Race 1 (8 Laps)
9pm approx - Race 2 (12 laps)

Car List (please note once car is choosen and the league has started you cannot swap car anyone found doing so will be deducted points)
Arial Atom 300 Supercharged
Caterham Superlight R500

The sign up date for this series will close on the 17th of July, giving us time to sort teams out and have everything in place to provide the best race night around. All of our races will be streamed live on Twitch via the playstation.

Track List (all weather conditions will be Sunny, cloudy, foggy or light rain)

18th July Round 1
Race 1 - Donnington Park (Sunny)
Race 2 - Zolder (Foggy)

25th July Round 2
Race 1 - Imola (Sunny)
Race 2 - Nurburgring Sprint Short (Light Rain)

1st August Round 3
Race 1 - Road America (Sunny)
Race 2 - Oulton Park Fosters (Light rain)

8th August Round 4
Race 1 - Silverstone International (Sunny)
Race 2 - Sakitto International (Sunny)

15th August Round 5
Race 1 - Snetterton 200 (Cloudy)
Race 2 - Sonoma Raceway (Foggy)

22nd August Round 6
Race 1 - Willow springs horse theif mile (Sunny)
Race 2 - Zhuhai International Circuit (light rain)

29th August Round 7
Race 1 - Nordschleife Stage 2 (Sunny)
Race 2 - Hockenhiem National (Cloudy)

5th September Round 8
Race 1 - Le Circuit Bugatti (Light Rain)
Race 2 - Dubai Autodrome Club (Light Rain)

Final Race Of The Series Round 9
California Highway Full (Weather will be random)

Please post your PSN name and your choosen livery you would like to run along with your team mate, if you do not have a team mate we can match you up to one or you wont be entered into the team championship.

kjs994
10-07-2015, 16:22
GTLeague would like to announce the Beginning of the Arial Atom 500 V8 Shootout Series

Races will start from the 10th July and will run every Friday Night with lobbies opening up at 10pm. The League will be setup with a driver championship.
The Championship itself will consist of 4 rounds (1 races per round). First round will be at Oscherslebn National
Round 4 will be a 1 lap sprint race.

Race Format
Practice 15 Minutes
Qualifier 30 Minutes
Race 1 8 Laps

Full Damage
Tyre Wear Real
Fuel usage Real
Mechanical Failures on
Flags/Penalties on

No Forced transmition

Everyone will run the Arial Atom 500 V8 along with there choosen livery.

Round 1 10th July
Oschersleben National (Sunny)

Round 2 17th July
Catalunya National (Fog)

Round 3 24th July
Monza Short (Light Rain)

Round 4 31st July
Azure COast Westbound Sprint (Random Weather)

Entry Will Close At 9PM TONIGHT (10TH JULY BRITISH TIME)

Prizes will be a real trophy for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Please post your PSN name and your choosen livery you would like to run.

kjs994
10-07-2015, 16:57
GTLeague would like to announce the Beginning of the Unique Series which will run the LPM2 & the Prototype 2 together, which means 8 drivers of each type of car in which they choose.
This event will be held on 14th July

All of our races will be streamed live on Twitch via the playstation.

This will run every week featuring diffrent cars (2 classes at a time) and REAL Cash prizes up for grabs for the winner out of both car classes.

The event layout will be as followed
Practise - 15 Minutes
Qualifier - 30 Minutes
Race - 2.4 Hours ***Rolling starts***
Race length will be decided by the majority of what people would like on the night.

Full Damage
Tyre Wear Real
Fuel usage Real
Mechanical Failures on
Flags/Penalties on

No Forced transmition

Race Format
Lobby Open - 8pm
Practise - 8:10pm
Qualifier - 8:25pm
Race - 8:55pm

You do not need to pay to enter however donations made will help to increase the size/amount of prizes up for grabs and would be very greatful to see people supporting a great community.

kjs994
10-07-2015, 20:38
Only 30 minutes guys before the lobby will start.

Comment with PSN Names and get in a very clean lobby series

kjs994
10-07-2015, 20:56
Anyone want to join our expanding race league which is starting in 5 minutes ?

Comment PSN or add me on ps4 @ kjs994

RacingTopsy
11-07-2015, 10:45
I've merged your threads. Please refrain from spamming from now on!