PDA

View Full Version : UI doesnt accept user input after editing setup

Stuggi
05-07-2015, 18:34
Hi,

this is a bug that i often get and i didnt found it in "known issues thread":
When driving in timetrial, leaving to editing setup, then go back to the menu where i start the race (play button) the UI is frozen.I only can push the the button with "my garage" and "options", but everything else is not chooseable and is not highlighted per mouseover (as it is normal when it works).
This is reproducable! Then i have to close the game (yes the "x" works too ;)) start again and everything works!

My friend has the same problem (PC), so i think its a bug...
Does anyone else has this behaviour or is it already a known bug? If so then sry for doublepost ;) and plz delete this thread!
Greetz,
Stuggi

F2kSel
05-07-2015, 19:48
I do have something like this, I find though it only happens when doing it a certain way I think it's when going to the garage while the Ghost window is open.
I can't check right now verifying files again.

Yes I just checked, I Open Ghost window then open Garage window results in having to restart the game due to most buttons now not responding.

Stuggi
05-07-2015, 22:12
I do have something like this, I find though it only happens when doing it a certain way I think it's when going to the garage while the Ghost window is open.
I can't check right now verifying files again.

Yes I just checked, I Open Ghost window then open Garage window results in having to restart the game due to most buttons now not responding.

Yeah, checked it again, its happening when ghost window is open! When its happening, i can go to garage or to options or close the game, but nothing else!

Roger Prynne
06-07-2015, 00:29
I can confirm this also.

So I've just reported it, and it will probably be put on the known bug list.