PDA

View Full Version : Nordschleife - Regular clean lobby

Benny22
05-07-2015, 22:05
I used to race a lot of the Nordschleife on GT5 with other drivers that knew the track inside out and we could have regular clean lobbies with good racing almost every night. I'm finding it hard to have the same experience on pcars and was wondering if anyone was up for it a couple of nights a week. I'd happily host a private lobby if there were enough people interested in this. Preferably people who know the track very well and want some clean driving with only ABS on.

yopp90
05-07-2015, 22:17
Gt5 had the nordschleife challenges that really taught you the track, a lot of folks who didn't play gt5 that play pcars don't know the track as well as us gt guys

Benny22
05-07-2015, 23:18
Project cars has the track broken down into sections though, so it's as easy to learn. There have to be a lot of people out there that know the track and can race competitively around it.

yopp90
06-07-2015, 03:52
I'm just pointing out gt5 gave you real incentive to learn the ins and outs of the track (a trophie too) if it wasn't for that I would have never raced on that track.

daddyboosive
06-07-2015, 08:41
I haven't race on Nordschleife yet. You need to kind of pyche yourself up for it really lol. Once you've learned the track on other games. You shouldn't really have that much of a problem with it.