PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Assistance with refund

Dumax
06-07-2015, 10:29
I am seeking assistance with my request for a refund (via the WMD Forum link, as I was an early backer from 2012) which I had made many months ago (well before the release). There isn't anywhere else to post because your account on the WMD Forums is disabled very quickly - leaving you almost no avenue to actually enquire about your refund (apologies if this is the wrong place to post).

Can anyone assist me with resolving this? Is there someone specific that I can contact?

Thank you.

Roger Prynne
06-07-2015, 10:39
Why would you want a refund now after all this time?
Also the profit shares will be due soon.

But in anycase contact this guy.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?1-Vittorio-Rapa

Vittorio Rapa
06-07-2015, 13:51
I am seeking assistance with my request for a refund (via the WMD Forum link, as I was an early backer from 2012) which I had made many months ago (well before the release). There isn't anywhere else to post because your account on the WMD Forums is disabled very quickly - leaving you almost no avenue to actually enquire about your refund (apologies if this is the wrong place to post).

Can anyone assist me with resolving this? Is there someone specific that I can contact?

Thank you.

I'm not sure if you have requested a refund but have not received it? Because the WMD accounts aren't disabled otherwise.
Please send the details to me privately (via PM).

Bealdor
06-07-2015, 14:26
I think he was already refunded @WMD. His account is shown as "Free User" over there. I guess he's still waiting for his money.

Edit: AFAIK you can choose to not be shown as WMD member in the "Control Center".