PDA

View Full Version : bug after bug

Birkhoff92
06-07-2015, 14:39
the game is unplayable : IA absurd , consumer tires at all realistic , and you defined a simulation ? Take a look at race trim and then we'll talk . When will you upgrade ? And cars per month free promises WHERE THE HELL ARE ? This software company is not serious , and even at the time of need for speed shift liked to take the piss users

Ian Bell
06-07-2015, 14:40
the game is unplayable : IA absurd , consumer tires at all realistic , and you defined a simulation ? Take a look at race trim and then we'll talk . When will you upgrade ? And cars per month free promises WHERE THE HELL ARE ? This software company is not serious , and even at the time of need for speed shift liked to take the piss users

That's easy for you to say.

Sebstinator
06-07-2015, 14:42
I guess they are slightly mad...

danowat
06-07-2015, 14:43
the game is unplayable

Define unplayable.

TheReaper GT
06-07-2015, 14:45
Define unplayable.

Unplayable: When one can't win a race without spinning the hell out of a chicane. nope, it's not it.

Roger Prynne
06-07-2015, 15:35
Double post

Roger Prynne
06-07-2015, 15:35

Read....

I played it for 4 hours solid last night, racing Formula Rookie in Career mode. UK and Euro championships. It didn't stutter, freeze, crash, bomb out, sound glitch, screen tear, or otherwise behave in a way to upset me.
It gave me four solid hours of total immersion, enjoyment, and a huge smile from ear to ear.
But then again, it only rained once :)

And its only going to get better.

I have a great time since day one. The few bugs I came across were nothing in front of the big smile while playing.

Couldn't agree more, I've been grinning lots from day one and the grin is still there though my cheeks are killing me currently,
Yes the bugs are there but are clearly being addressed and the experience is getting smoother and smoother as time goes on, looking forward to seeing regular full lobby's with lots of engrossed racing going on :)

Schadows
06-07-2015, 15:55
obviously paid users (all of them), that has to be because he knows the absolute truth.

TheReaper GT
06-07-2015, 15:56
obviously paid users (all of them), that has to be because he knows the absolute truth.

I will not disclose my bank account details here. Sue me if you want them..... auhuhhuahua

Pirategenius
06-07-2015, 16:00
This game is great. I've had 100's of hours of enjoyable gameplay, with little or no problem. So I believe you don't own the game and just want to stir up trouble sonny.

Umer Ahmad
06-07-2015, 16:13
"IA absurd"

Ok, so I am 6 laps into my 20 lap race. The audio lag is gone and i F*cking looooooove you guys!!! The AI is soo well improved! I just managed to throw it up the inside of a guy into the chicane at Imola, he didnt smash into my door, he noticed I was there, he let me past, I had a bad exit, he tried to take me going down to the 2x90degree left handers before start finish. I blocked him. Im so excited! This is what racing is all about!!

*Ive never been able to get a clean pass on an AI into that chicane without him/her just smashing into my door.