PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 patch motion settings...

cwinnbari
06-07-2015, 15:52
I've heard the new patch adjusts motion controls (can't check it yet)

Anyone have any post patch settings that give them a better feel?

jpl8910
06-07-2015, 19:37
the same question please someone help us With settings

cwinnbari
07-07-2015, 19:07
the same question please someone help us With settings

So far I've kept the base setting except I bumped up the steering sensitivity to 50. I'm either too slow / wasn't moving full enough. I knocked 3 seconds off my time after doing that :-)

J.P.Montoya
07-07-2015, 20:06
It just added another controller profile with buttons more suited to motion control. But I think it didn't changed anything important in this regard. The deadzone is still the same, making it really hard to put the car exactly where you want it to be. And this deadzone don't exist in Driveclub. I hope Ian Bell or anyone inside SMS take notice on this issue

jpl8910
07-07-2015, 21:01
So far I've kept the base setting except I bumped up the steering sensitivity to 50. I'm either too slow / wasn't moving full enough. I knocked 3 seconds off my time after doing that :-)
thanks friend I wonder what your steering deadzone ?, mine is 0 and i feel good.
i drive bac mono is a little hard, but i wanna know which is the best deadzone

J.P.Montoya
07-07-2015, 22:08
Deadzone is always better at 0, because even at 0 it already has a huge deadzone with motion control

cwinnbari
08-07-2015, 02:07
I think the stock deadzone is three... thats what I had.

Toppers17
08-07-2015, 09:12
Steering Mode 3
Steering Deadzone 0
Advanced Off

Leave the rest at defaults. Works for me.

cwinnbari
09-07-2015, 14:31
Ok, here you go:

Steering deadzone 0
Steering sensitivity 25
Throttle deadzone 5
Throttle sensitivity 5
brake dz 5
Brake sensitivity 5
Clutch I didn't change as I don't use clutch and assume this is only for those using manual clutch, someone let me know if I'm wrong, but they're set at:
Clutch dz 13
Clutch sensitivity 45
Speed Sensitivity 0 (found I didn't need this with the more precise control)
Controller filtering sensitivity 30 (lowered this just a bit to 30 but haven't fiddled with it to see if I can make things even better yet as right now this is working well)
Force Feedback 100
Rpm/gear display yes
Advanced off (again have yet to mess with these with motion control on)
I have throttle as R2 and brake as L2. Handbrake is X, shift up is O, and shift down is square. As a Forza vet I find this very comfortable and works well with tilting the controller.

Hope that helps some.

Copied this from the tread when the initial motion controls came out in patch 1.4 ....

I used this before and was happiest with this. So I went back :-)

Credit to this guy for coming up with them ->
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?103513-SergioCosmopolis

-The biggest change is making the speed sensitivity makes things seem most in sync with the motion input