PDA

View Full Version : Was DL 2.0 patch?

MLT24
06-07-2015, 21:24
After installing, rebooted PS4, first thing I did was check online filtering. Nothing has changed? What am I missing here? If this was the new Patch why isn't Pro filtering working? Acts 100% like b4. God please tell me the patch for PS4 is not live yet.

Roger Prynne
06-07-2015, 21:27
If it installed the patch 2 then you should have all the fixes.

Sebstinator
06-07-2015, 21:42
Filtering don't work for me either...

RINGPULL
06-07-2015, 22:00
same here

MLT24
07-07-2015, 00:58
Under Pro it didn't matter if Damage was on or off, it still fell under Pro. I was hoping for some filtering along the lines of the assist levels: Off, Off but with Realistic Aids, then all Assist on. That would be without a doubt the most useful filtering of all. In notes it said it would be filtered by Damage on or off. Now that was in the notes for the Pro assist. And even that is not working. Why SMS, just why? So VERY disappointing! Two patches in a row and not one thing for online rooms has been touched? Man, it is sooo tiring, just why?????

madmax2069
07-07-2015, 01:07
After installing, rebooted PS4, first thing I did was check online filtering. Nothing has changed? What am I missing here? If this was the new Patch why isn't Pro filtering working? Acts 100% like b4. God please tell me the patch for PS4 is not live yet.

The easiest way to find out is to highlight the games icon in the PlayStation menu, press option button and select update history.

MLT24
07-07-2015, 06:02
Tx for info but unfortunately I did get the patch. I hooked up keyboard and was able to set hotkeys, very nice addition. But why does sms refuse to allow filtering for assist? EXPERT FILTER, no assist. This is a SIM game, why didn't sms implement this. As much as I enjoy the pure sim physics of this game with all assist off, I am starting to regret my purchase. Very sad!

TrevorAustin
07-07-2015, 08:06
Tx for info but unfortunately I did get the patch. I hooked up keyboard and was able to set hotkeys, very nice addition. But why does sms refuse to allow filtering for assist? EXPERT FILTER, no assist. This is a SIM game, why didn't sms implement this. As much as I enjoy the pure sim physics of this game with all assist off, I am starting to regret my purchase. Very sad!

Just turn your assists off and drive like that then, nobody is stopping you.

MLT24
07-07-2015, 16:51
Just turn your assists off and drive like that then, nobody is stopping you.

Yeah I don't get stopped as much as pounded in rear end by an assist user who only knows how to fly into every corner at top speed, slam on breaks, turn without any problems and keep going. Where as a non assist user has to approach turn like real life by slowing down, lining up apex just right, try to keep speed but not on the gas, then slowly apply gas coming out of turn. So assist racers and non assist racers don't belong in same race. Totally different races. To answer your question, yes there is something stopping me, a terrible online lobby system where its all but impossible to find non assist rooms.

TXcountry
07-07-2015, 17:26
I agree. The filter doesn't work. It's the same as it was. Still finds rooms with no damage, no failures etc.