PDA

View Full Version : GTLeague GT3 League (All levels of skill)

Tensa_Prototype
07-07-2015, 06:03
GTLeague would like to announce the Beginning of the GT3 League

GTLeague Website (http://www.gtleague.co.uk)

Races will start from the 26th July and will run every Sunday Night with lobbies opening up at 6pm. The League will be setup with a Drivers Championship but also a Team Championship. Each Team will consist of Two Drivers who will be running the same livery. The Championship itself will consist of 10 rounds. First round will be at SPA

Lobby Setup

Race - 30 laps
Practice - 30 minutes
Qualifying - 30 minutes
Warm Up - 10 minutes

Full Damage
Tyre wear x6
Fuel Real
Mechanical Failures On
Flags & Penalties On

Forced Realistic Driving Aids
Manual/automatic gears allowed
No fixed camera view
Must have a working microphone

Lobby Times

17:45 - Lobby Open
18:00 - 30 minute Practice
18:30 - 30 minute Qualifying
19:00 - 10 minute Warm up to relax before race starts
19:10 - Race Starts

Car List

Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
BMW M3 GT
BMW Z4 GT3
McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Mercedes-Benz AMG SLS GT3
RUF RGT8 GT3

Please choose a livery and not use one that another team is using.

Track List

TBC

Prizes

TBC

depending on how many people enter will determine the sort of prizes generated by GTLeagues Sponser

Please post a reply with your PSN name and the car with livery you are using. If you are in a team then please out the name of your team mate. those who are not in a team will not be counted in the Team Championship.

Lets make this championship a winner together

spidey11
07-07-2015, 07:09
What Timezone are you in? I ask as I'm in Australia and wanna know if this suits my sleep/real life ;)

Tensa_Prototype
07-07-2015, 16:56
Hi Spidey, sorry for a late reply. the time zone might not suit you because most of us are based in the UK, with a few Americans who venture on to race with us. if you don't mind waking up on a monday morning to race then sure :P
i had to choose a sunday night due to another event on Saturday night with GTLeague.

spidey11
08-07-2015, 04:57
No worries :) worth a try

ElectricBlues85
08-07-2015, 10:12
I'm up for this. I don't have a team so if anyone fancies joining Team Loner you're more than welcome.

I tried going to the GTLeague website but it comes up with an error message. "OOPS! SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG WITH THE GTLEAGUE FORUM!"

GT-Club_Atho_
08-07-2015, 12:07
Pity it takes place during the summer :(

Tensa_Prototype
08-07-2015, 16:47
Im sorry Atho, but you would win anyways, you are far too quick for me :P i need to purchase a wheel

Tensa_Prototype
08-07-2015, 16:49
I'm up for this. I don't have a team so if anyone fancies joining Team Loner you're more than welcome.

I tried going to the GTLeague website but it comes up with an error message. "OOPS! SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG WITH THE GTLEAGUE FORUM!"

Yeah the webpage sort of had a massive issue yesterday, not sure what happened but the owner of the site is resolving the issue. I will be taking names from here then i will amend them in the GT sign up once the site is running again.

Tensa_Prototype
08-07-2015, 16:52
GTLeague website is now up and running again, and it looks very good indeed :)

Tensa_Prototype
09-07-2015, 05:22
i will be holding Private races most nights at 1800 UK time whilst also streaming on twitch for those who are not quite sure on the level of fairness we operate or how myself don't tolerate and I'm quite firm about people who aren't being fair. twitch name is in my signature

Tensa_Prototype
12-07-2015, 08:24
Hi guys, anyone interested in joining our league?

Tensa_Prototype
12-07-2015, 13:27
Can an admin delete this thread please, i have no need for it now and i will be looking to join a different site to league race

rookieracingleague
12-07-2015, 17:31
How would you like your league sponsored and advertised on our website at http://rookieleague.ucoz.com/

Tensa_Prototype
12-07-2015, 18:02
Hi there, i have lost my passion for running this league currently. if i decide to set one up i will get in contact