PDA

View Full Version : Clutch not registering after 2.0 Patch any suggestions?

wanganrider
07-07-2015, 23:27
Hello,

I have the fanatec v2 Wheel base and v1 clubsport pedals. After the 2.0 Patch yesterday i reset my settings to ensure that they took but noticed in the game i had no clutch. Now when the 1.4 patch came out this resolved the clutch issue but it seems that now its back. When i go to calibrate pedals and press the clutch nothing happens. Please help me with this. Is anyone having this issue or has encountered it and is there a fix for it? I tried searching the forums to see if there are any posts and there were none so i made this one.

Mahjik
08-07-2015, 01:14
Have you tried manually assigning the clutch pedal in the "Edit Assignments" page, then going into calibration?

wanganrider
09-07-2015, 03:48
This worked thanks for the advice.

wanganrider
10-07-2015, 00:09
Actually i spoke to soon so i tried calibrating the clutch today and registering it and it stopped working so it seems that this is officially a bug of the new patch

Mahjik
10-07-2015, 03:10
Just to be clear, when you go into the "Edit Assignments" page, you can set the clutch pedal axis proper or it doesn't register the pedal in that page?

wanganrider
10-07-2015, 05:49
I go to the edit assignments page and press the clutch it registers on that page but when i go to calibrate it or in the game it doesn't work. I unplugged the wheel from the ps4 and plugged it into my laptop and ran the fanatech test screen from the drivers where you can press the pedals and make sure they are working and they are working fine on there. When i go into project cars and try to calibrate them one time when i depressed them it showed the bar go to 49 and i pressed it several times before it went to 100 but even then it didn't work in the game. Prior to patch 2.0 the clutch was working fine with the 1.4 update so i am assuming its a bug in the new patch that makes the clutch sketchy

Mahjik
10-07-2015, 14:56
Your profile says the platform is PC, are you using a PC or PS4?

wanganrider
11-07-2015, 17:55
Im on the ps4 actually i have to go back and update my profile

Mahjik
12-07-2015, 13:54
Moved this to the PS4 Tech section.....