PDA

View Full Version : I met my first Hacker

GTRHusky
08-07-2015, 02:35
And now? Got a vid send to who? First he got an awesome start and i respect this but then he got more and more away from me with the same car even he was slower in the quali 30 minutes long.... so ok nothing special there, maybe he learned the track and got faster... so i respect this also ran out of fuel and got disq. Went to specmode and thought: oh he als went out off fuel, sad for him. But it wasn't sad for him. He drove until the end 9 Round with red fuel on Dubai GP. Wish i got that tank!

jason
08-07-2015, 02:36
Electric cars :)

TheReaper GT
08-07-2015, 02:38
Electric cars :)

You take that back, right now. :D

feloney_x
08-07-2015, 02:58
lol there are a few fishy things going on in mp i have noticed but im not one to say cheat without proof so i have never asked but ya simply spec every one in the game and you will notice there are some very fishy players like thees guys that drive around grinding 6th gr and never loosing grip when you spec them with the telemtry tool up you see they never leave 6th gear regardless of there speed and there rpm and all stays at its max also when they fly past you and hit you it dosnt fase them one bit no loss of speed nothing to indicate they even had a collision when i see thees guys i just leave as its a waste of time to play them

jason
08-07-2015, 03:22
Electric Automatic cars :)

TheReaper GT
08-07-2015, 03:24
Electric Automatic cars :)

You are pushing it, mister. We don't speak such bad words in here. One week without video games for you.

Sp4mD4gger
08-07-2015, 03:30
:cool::cool:
You are pushing it, mister. We don't speak such bad words in here. One week without video games for you.
Yeh let's have Nissan Leaf racing as an add on:cool:

Umer Ahmad
08-07-2015, 04:32
Wouldnt mind seeing a Tesla P85D in the game.

TheReaper GT
08-07-2015, 04:35
Wouldnt mind seeing a Tesla P85D in the game.

That's abuse of power. Shame on you :p

Yeah the electric cars that behave like real cars with bonkers amounts of torque are allowed.
No Renault twizy. Hahaha
I'd buy one for commute purpose only, though

Brent G
08-07-2015, 04:53
That's abuse of power. Shame on you :p

Yeah the electric cars that behave like real cars with bonkers amounts of torque are allowed.
No Renault twizy. Hahaha
I'd buy one for commute purpose only, though

Yeah but with the price of a Tesla it would still be cheaper to run a big bhp Impreza as a daily driver!

TheReaper GT
08-07-2015, 04:54
Yeah but with the price of a Tesla it would still be cheaper to run a big bhp Impreza as a daily driver!

Yeah, I was talking about the Renault

k.merse
08-07-2015, 05:59
Well, I for example am unable to qualify properly. I'm always getting nervous and in the end I'm recording bad laptimes. But when it comes to racing I'm usually better focused and precise and sometimes I can be faster than I was on qualifying.

TheReaper GT
08-07-2015, 06:00
Well, I for example am unable to qualify properly. I'm always getting nervous and in the end I'm recording bad laptimes. But when it comes to racing I'm usually better focused and precise and sometimes I can be faster than I was on qualifying.

I'm that way too. It bothers me a little too be honest