PDA

View Full Version : Online Lobbies post patch

daddyboosive
08-07-2015, 09:10
Is anyone struggling to race in public online lobbies now after the kick function has been added? I usually race in private lobbies on a night. But I had some free time yesterday daytime. So I thought I'd try and join public lobby. Searched for GT3, long and pro. Everytime I entered a lobby. I was kicked pretty much straight away. Atleast give someone a chance first before kicking them. It was mega frustrating. What's the point in having a public lobby if you're just going to kick everyone apart from people you know and that are on your friends list? You might aswell set up a private lobby.

BoereJack
08-07-2015, 13:31
i know exactly why this is happening, been part of the problem a few nights ago.
It has every thing to do with trophies..IMO..the main one would be finish 50 times on the podium in an public room.....

i used to race public, then after 2 friends complained, we went privite ......now we are back in public, but restricting the number of human opponents to just 2+me. this will let you get all trophies for online(or most of them) with ease.

so if you see a room for only 3 people don't enter..........

siemens123
08-07-2015, 14:36
Is anyone struggling to race in public online lobbies now after the kick function has been added? I usually race in private lobbies on a night. But I had some free time yesterday daytime. So I thought I'd try and join public lobby. Searched for GT3, long and pro. Everytime I entered a lobby. I was kicked pretty much straight away. Atleast give someone a chance first before kicking them. It was mega frustrating. What's the point in having a public lobby if you're just going to kick everyone apart from people you know and that are on your friends list? You might aswell set up a private lobby.

did they added this function already in 2.0? i thought it was not added yet and it will be added in next patch. i'm talking about ability for host to kick the players ... i'll check on later.

daddyboosive
08-07-2015, 14:45
i know exactly why this is happening, been part of the problem a few nights ago.
It has every thing to do with trophies..IMO..the main one would be finish 50 times on the podium in an public room.....

i used to race public, then after 2 friends complained, we went privite ......now we are back in public, but restricting the number of human opponents to just 2+me. this will let you get all trophies for online(or most of them) with ease.

so if you see a room for only 3 people don't enter..........

Ahh that might be why then. That is sad as f@$k though. Who cares about trophies anyway :/. I tried hosting myself but I couldn't get enough to start a race really. One would join but quit after waiting about 10seconds. Peoples online patience and etiquette is awful compared to the good old days.

did they added this function already in 2.0? i thought it was not added yet and it will be added in next patch. i'm talking about ability for host to kick the players ... i'll check on later.

Nah its a vote to kick system. If the majority vote, you will be kicked. They must of had a private chat going too because no speech bubbles were appearing in the lobby.