PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for improvments and issues that need to be fixed asap

mtbboy1993
09-07-2015, 01:20
Things that need to change

Let us add as many custom liveries as we want and make them visible for others when playing multiplayer.
Let us save controller profiles so we can change between different mapped controllers like sequential shifter or pedal shifters without remapping.
this is very important for me.
i want to be able to just swap cars and dont have to remap every thing i want to change like sequential shfiter to pedalshifters.

Whats the point of making many skins if we can't use them all, I won't convert my skins for pcars unless this is fixed.

Selecting cars should be easier
-AI need improvement. nothing can beat rfactor2 and game stock car's ai, the ai can't always turn they drive off track like crazy like the steering got broken on their cars,
They do the police chase bump on you
They are ramming you into walls they are crashing into each other,
they are basically doing every thing you can do wrong.

EDIT:
issues/things that are wrong.
-turning the ffb to classic seems to ahve fixed the issue when turning to either side the game is forcing the the wheel to turn fully to max.
-the cockpit view and head cam is way too dark. this is unrealistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1pdNjr_Bk&feature=youtu.be
Nvidia driver 359.00
Nvidia gtx 980

garage: taking screenshots for your skins is annoying because of all the effects you need to change , like removing blur.

madmax2069
09-07-2015, 01:27
In order for for liveries to be viewable to someone else they would need the data files for said liveries to be on their system. The only way around this is to have a livery system like whats in forza.

mtbboy1993
09-07-2015, 01:30
don't know mutch about forza, btu i liek the system rfacotr 2 got the server moderator can allow skin sharign or disable it.
so then game download them

madmax2069
09-07-2015, 01:36
Forza has everything already so you dont really need to download anything other then the livery coordinates and such what objects was used to make the livery and their locations, every system alreadt has all the data files. So if I made a livery for a car and applied it everyone can see it when I join a online game.

RacingTopsy
09-07-2015, 01:38
I've edited your first post for readability.

Keep in mind that exchanging all user livers before every race would take ages and would depend on peoples upload speed too.

issues/things that are wrong.
-when turning to either side the game is forcing the the wheel to turn fully to max.

Could you please elaborate?

Also, adding suggestions on how you think things should be fixed would be useful. :)

resmania
09-07-2015, 01:44
I remember custom livery was visible on the other end without installing it. (The game was called IL-2 1946)

Mahjik
09-07-2015, 01:47
There is a large discussion about AI already:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23553-The-AI-discussion-(all-platforms)

mtbboy1993
09-07-2015, 02:51
i am using t500rs,

the way rfactor2 does it worked fine for me no issues what so ever, but i got good connection.

even when i park the car i can't have the hweel turned to left or right, the game forces the wheel to turn to full rotation.

this onyl happens in pcars, so i am 100% sure its not my wheel's fault.