PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in pits during qualifying after 2.0 update W/Video

WhoosierGirl
09-07-2015, 16:08
This has been happening about every third race in career mode since the update. I start the qualifying session and all cars release except me, I have to hit "return to pit" and then I can go. It first happened in the last race of the FA Championship and then in Super Carts and Clio Cup. It has happened using my wheel (Fanatec GT3) and using my DS4/with my wheel completely unhooked. Just passing along a possible issue.

https://youtu.be/esixjBNk3Iw

https://youtu.be/iAGoZudDcak

Sorry, haven't figured out how to imbed the video's here :(

AdM1
09-07-2015, 16:36
If it helps I'm on Xbox one and have had this happen, not on patch 2.0.

Similar to you I hit drive and then the car just sort of bounced a little and stayed there until I returned to pit and hit drive again and it worked normally.

Disposable_Hero
09-07-2015, 17:10
How long did you wait?
The game actually simulates F1 safe release:)

Goldenballs2003
09-07-2015, 17:37
This happens to me all the time too. I've found it only happens if I enter setup page and tweak settings. Most of the time it takes 2 or 3 tries at changing things before I get released or I end up just keeping settings I don't want just to get out!

WhoosierGirl
09-07-2015, 17:42
How long did you wait?
The game actually simulates F1 safe release:)

On the last FA race I was sitting there for over three minutes before I hit restart session. In the two videos I knew I was stuck and had figured out how to get out on track. The next time it happens I can sit and see if the session time rus out.

This never happened before the patch and I have finished 8 seasons from carts to gt3's, lmp's and FA. It happens often now.

3800racingfool
09-07-2015, 19:11
Well it definitely ain't natural. I've never had that bug myself but, then again, my platform is PC.

ports
09-07-2015, 19:17
I also get this on ps4 happened a fair few times while i was in free practice last night.

RAVEracer
10-07-2015, 07:23
Yup this has happened to me a couple of times, I think even before patch 2.0.

kackle85
10-07-2015, 13:28
Happens to me very frequently. About every third time I select return to pits my car won't exit after I make tuning adjustments and hit the drive button.