PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me? (game stutters/freezes online)

Peakbro
10-07-2015, 11:29
Hi people!

Another quick question! When I'm online doing races, I somewhat seem to skip every now and then?

How do I explain this?....

Basically, I'll be going 160mph+ and all of a sudden I'll be going 0MPH and then suddenly back to 160mph.. Hope that makes sense?

:)

fa-racing
10-07-2015, 11:48
uhh, if you mean that your game freezes for 2-3 hundredths of second, then yes.
only online though.

Jakob
10-07-2015, 12:50
I expierence it as well, online only. It sucks when you're trying to overtake somebody in a corner.
Is there a fix for this, or is it just an online thing?

rocafella1978
10-07-2015, 13:10
it usually only happens twice or three times when a person joins online session.

what i have tested with many, once someone joins the lobby there is a twitch/ lag/ freeze in game whoever is on track, then when that person leaves the pit lane same again for everyone already on track and sometime the third twitch/ lag/ freeze happens when someone stays in lobby until quali joins, just the track joining caused twitching

flatspunout
10-07-2015, 14:39
I see this all the time in online qualifying, rarely in a race. It ranges from a split second stutter to a complete screen blackout.

lordymatsuo
10-07-2015, 14:44
There is a bit of stuttering when a player leaves or joins the lobby if you are for example in qualifying stage

There is also a bit of stutter on some tracks still, patch 2.0 has optimised a bunch of the tracks and made some areas better. Some tracks it was very noticeable on certain parts of the track.

I think its still being optimised.

flatspunout
10-07-2015, 17:48
There is a bit of stuttering when a player leaves or joins the lobby if you are for example in qualifying stage

There is also a bit of stutter on some tracks still, patch 2.0 has optimised a bunch of the tracks and made some areas better. Some tracks it was very noticeable on certain parts of the track.

I think its still being optimised.

I've seen it happen in a private lobby with 4 drivers...nobody left or joined.

madmax2069
10-07-2015, 18:05
Ive never seen it during a race, I see it all the time during practice and qualifying.

Sometimes when it happens the screen flickers black and comes back.