PDA

View Full Version : GT3 Championship Friday Nights - 8pm

Pages : 1 [2]

Brian Coombes
22-08-2015, 19:49
Thank you everyone for your get well wishes, means a lot to me, just shows what a great community we are.;)

technoguy
23-08-2015, 02:27
Get well soon Brian....;) Hope to see you on the track next week

Sproket
23-08-2015, 19:04
Entry list needs updating please Ed. I'll pm you who I think is still in ;)

dave64
24-08-2015, 14:42
bump

Brian Coombes
24-08-2015, 22:12
John what do you think if we stop league 2 for this season, and let all of the remaining drivers come over to league 1, as this will fill up one lobby at least. as I don't really want to race with just 5 of us in league 2, and if there is no room for everyone I will always just go on the reserve list and race if there is a free spot.

Sproket
24-08-2015, 22:15
Yeah that's cool mate. Who's a definite from league 2 apart from you Rick and Marshall?

Brian Coombes
24-08-2015, 22:16
A list of drivers still active in 2

Djuvinile
Maverick944 (danmjr)
Skilltacular1988
Redhairhellacare
GTPZ_Tuscani08
Bogg775

Sproket
24-08-2015, 22:22
We got all these active so that's 18. What's the chances? If they do I'm the first to bail.
Chig88
Ryancfcmkd
Sproket555
Skanda
bmw64black
Mad Max
Xx-Rickdj82-Xx
Glender123
Tensa Prototype
zorbical
Pyromaniak666
technoguy10

Brian Coombes
24-08-2015, 22:27
I would imagine there will be some no shows mate, I will only race if there is a free spot,and I would say the same for Skills, as he has been busy of late, so no need for you to bale mate, lets just see what happens Friday.

chig88
24-08-2015, 22:29
Is it Spa this Friday? :)

Sproket
24-08-2015, 22:39

That my friend is a VERY good question ??
Brian!

Brian Coombes
24-08-2015, 22:42
I thought we where doing spa the week before the greenhell, and Nurburgring this week mate.

zorbical
24-08-2015, 22:44

I think that it is the Nurburgring gp, John please confirm.

Brian Coombes
24-08-2015, 22:45
The trouble is we can not edit this thread as its Skills so things are getting a bit confusing here John:(

Brian Coombes
24-08-2015, 22:49
Update list

Nurburgring
Dubai Autodrome GP
Laguna Seca
Sakkito
Catalunya
Donnington GP
Spa
Nordschleife

Sproket
24-08-2015, 22:51
Can you edit yours with names and please can we spell it Nurburgring? I'm doing cartwheels here lol

Sproket
24-08-2015, 22:53
Just remove league 2 and we'll bump that one to the top. ;)

Brian Coombes
24-08-2015, 22:53
Can you edit yours with names and please can we spell it Nurburgring? I'm doing cartwheels here lol

Sorry mate just copied and pasted skills and did not notice the spelling.:D Ok will edit mine.

QPRLad
25-08-2015, 11:54
What time do you guys race on Friday and how do I get accepted to race? My stress levels cant cope with another Monza first chicane pile caused by a speeding orange Maclaren.

zorbical
25-08-2015, 12:35
Update list

Nurburgring
Dubai Autodrome GP
Laguna Seca
Sakkito
Catalunya
Donnington GP
Spa
Nordschleife

I assume that it is the Nurburgring gp track as there are 3-4 to choose from?

Brian Coombes
25-08-2015, 12:42
I assume that it is the Nurburgring gp track as there are 3-4 to choose from?

Yes mate GP track sorry should have made that a bit clearer:)

Sproket
25-08-2015, 15:35
What time do you guys race on Friday and how do I get accepted to race? My stress levels cant cope with another Monza first chicane pile caused by a speeding orange Maclaren.
Hi, we are pretty full at the moment, but add me and if we have any no shows I will invite you.
Invites go out at 7:50 UK time.
Cheers :)

technoguy
26-08-2015, 04:28
Hi, what is the current standing now guys? :D

zorbical
27-08-2015, 14:13
Anybody got any practice times for the Nurburgring gp? I'm managing to get into the 1:57.xxx

chig88
27-08-2015, 14:18
Anybody got any practice times for the Nurburgring gp? I'm managing to get into the 1:57.xxx

I've not even had a chance to practice yet - think I'll be going into this one blind!

Will have to get my setup right in the half hour practice or I'm in trouble :)

glender123
27-08-2015, 15:01

Managed to get a few laps in, I'm averaging around 1:57.500 with a full tank....

zorbical
27-08-2015, 16:09
Similar then, I also had a full tank. 1:56's should be possible.

glender123
27-08-2015, 18:42
Similar then, I also had a full tank. 1:56's should be possible.

Yeah, I would imagine the Tensa's of this world will be doing 1:54's or somewhere close ;)

zorbical
27-08-2015, 18:47
Yeah, I would imagine the Tensa's of this world will be doing 1:54's or somewhere close ;)

Probably, that first corner braking zone is a nightmare, so much time to be made or lost there!

chig88
27-08-2015, 18:53
Probably, that first corner braking zone is a nightmare, so much time to be made or lost there!

Plenty of tyre rubber to be lost there as well!

glender123
27-08-2015, 20:06

First 3 corners where killing me, just cant get round them consistently

Brian Coombes
27-08-2015, 20:16
I have updated the Clio cup standings on the website, and will get the GT3 standings updated tomorrow, hopefully the website will be going live next week.

Sproket
27-08-2015, 22:48
First 3 corners where killing me, just cant get round them consistently

Yeah if I get T1 right then guaranteed 2,3&4 I balls up.

chig88
28-08-2015, 09:47
Yeah if I get T1 right then guaranteed 2,3&4 I balls up.

T3 is an absolute pain in the backside.

Suckers you in thinking you can go faster on entry & coast round with a slight dab of the brakes, but that just gives a boat load of understeer.

Then if you brake hard & keep it on the inside kerb it just feels like you're losing a ton of time :mad:

Skanda-Five
28-08-2015, 10:31
Easily a second to be lost through turns 1 to 4.
I whittled my time down to 1:59.7xx last night. I'll get another hour in later.

Brian Coombes
28-08-2015, 13:17
Updated the standings on the forum and website. Just to let you know John I wont be racing tonight, hopefully will have pedals for tuesday that Jim has kindly sent me:)

Brian Coombes
28-08-2015, 14:35
If anyone is streaming the race tonight please let me know so at least I can get a bit of my racing fix by spectating :cool:

Sproket
28-08-2015, 15:25
If anyone is streaming the race tonight please let me know so at least I can get a bit of my racing fix by spectating :cool:

Rick and I will be mate.

Brian Coombes
28-08-2015, 15:34
Rick and I will be mate.

Great mate I will jump on board then ;)

stiften
28-08-2015, 18:07
Sounds great, can I still join?
PSN: Sabelinho

Sproket
28-08-2015, 18:37
Let me see if there is space at 8
Add me mate?

dave64
28-08-2015, 20:28
well that was awful car felt different from pratice and qualy well done everyone

technoguy
29-08-2015, 04:14
My Ps4 freezed during quali... To late to rejoin the lobby... I watched the race online , Have to find what causing my ps4 to freeze...

zorbical
29-08-2015, 07:39
Well that was an eventful race last night! I had a good qualy, but a nightmare race but I did manage to miss the first corner crash at the start. I will upload the start later.

Skanda-Five
29-08-2015, 08:11
No replay for me due to game hang at the end. Great race though. I managed 5th. My best result again. Lot of contact but I still enjoyed it. Just wish I had a replay. There were some great battles.

Sorry that you had to park it John. You were really hustling me along. I had to throw everything at holding you off. Superb racing. Heart pounding, palms sweating etc.

My tip for starting is to practice the start in a single player race at the back of the grid. I usually do about 10 starts. It helps me to understand where I can and where I cannot pass and where the accidents are waiting to happen.

What's that quote from formula 1 - "You can't win the race in the first corner, but you can lose it."

stiften
29-08-2015, 09:51
It was the first race for me and I had a blast!!! Started from 7th or so and managed to get a clean first corner. Mid race I was 3rd and had an awesome and clean battle trying to defend 3rd place. Going side by side a few times, really fun! But in round 13 or 14 Ryan managed to overtake me. He was much quicker.

My best lap was a 1:59.4 but mostly I got 2:00.x so pretty slow compared to the top guys. So 4th is a great result for me :)

How are you guys so fast? I think if I practiced another 30 rounds I could maybe get a 1:58.9 or so (in the RUF) but that's it. I wonder how much time I could gain with the right setup. Any ideas or tips?

Btw, I saw a link to another forum an a website for the league. Is that still updated?

Bogg
29-08-2015, 10:10
I'll make my final apology for the first corner fuck up. It's the first time I've done anything that stupid. It's no excuse but I was at the wrong side of the road with cars on my left blocking my view of the braking markers. By the time I realised I'd fucked it it was far too late, I wiped out at least 3 people and ruined their race. It was a ridiculous noob mistake and it won't happen again. I literally spent the entire race with a red face. Here's the video for everyone to see everything was entirely my fault. I'm the blue and white BMW on the right hand side of the track.
https://youtu.be/zM9XytfPw5U

Brian Coombes
29-08-2015, 10:13
It was the first race for me and I had a blast!!! Started from 7th or so and managed to get a clean first corner. Mid race I was 3rd and had an awesome and clean battle trying to defend 3rd place. Going side by side a few times, really fun! But in round 13 or 14 Ryan managed to overtake me. He was much quicker.

My best lap was a 1:59.4 but mostly I got 2:00.x so pretty slow compared to the top guys. So 4th is a great result for me :)

How are you guys so fast? I think if I practiced another 30 rounds I could maybe get a 1:58.9 or so (in the RUF) but that's it. I wonder how much time I could gain with the right setup. Any ideas or tips?

Btw, I saw a link to another forum an a website for the league. Is that still updated?

Good race stiften yes the forum and website is up and running mate,so pop over and sign up as we have many more events, welcome aboard

Sproket
29-08-2015, 10:40
I'll make my final apology for the first corner fuck up. It's the first time I've done anything that stupid. It's no excuse but I was at the wrong side of the road with cars on my left blocking my view of the braking markers. By the time I realised I'd fucked it it was far too late, I wiped out at least 3 people and ruined their race. It was a ridiculous noob mistake and it won't happen again. I literally spent the entire race with a red face. Here's the video for everyone to see everything was entirely my fault. I'm the blue and white BMW on the right hand side of the track.

We all make mistakes mate. It's if we learn from it which I know you will. I was bumping Skanda a bit too and even put myself in the gravel at hairpin to stop me taking him out completely. But that orange McLaren you hit wasn't Ryan it was Glender123 I think. I've watched it 10 times on the big telly and you got close to us coming to a rest in the heart of the corner but never tapped either one of us. So it was as I saw it at the time. Ryan uses AS but no ABS? Maybe these should be swapped round!!

Great win Chig, welcome and nice driving Stifen. Great battling Skanda, great advert for getting a T300 ;)

Brian Coombes
29-08-2015, 10:44
John do you have a screen shot of results so I can update standings mate.

Sproket
29-08-2015, 10:50
John do you have a screen shot of results so I can update standings mate.

Brian Coombes
29-08-2015, 10:52
Cheers mate:)

chig88
29-08-2015, 10:53

You can see from that video how lucky I got this week. The three cars came together literally right in front of me & I managed to pick my way through. If I'd have turned in a heartbeat earlier I'd have been part of the accident I think. Don't beat yourself up too much Bogg - mistakes happen!

Was a lonely race after that, but I was very pleased with my consistency. Don't remember making any mistakes and steadily increased the gap to 16 seconds.

Good racing everyone - have enjoyed being part of the championship for the last 2 weeks :). Any chance I could become a permanent driver in this? How many rounds are left?

Brian Coombes
29-08-2015, 11:43
Standings updated on Forum and website.

Brian Coombes
29-08-2015, 11:48
You can see from that video how lucky I got this week. The three cars came together literally right in front of me & I managed to pick my way through. If I'd have turned in a heartbeat earlier I'd have been part of the accident I think. Don't beat yourself up too much Bogg - mistakes happen!

Was a lonely race after that, but I was very pleased with my consistency. Don't remember making any mistakes and steadily increased the gap to 16 seconds.

Good racing everyone - have enjoyed being part of the championship for the last 2 weeks :). Any chance I could become a permanent driver in this? How many rounds are left?

Dubai Autodrome GP
Laguna Seca
Sakkito GP
Catalunya GP
Donnington GP
Spa
Nordschleife

This is the races left for this season, as you have been a part of the races for the last couple of weeks, you are more than welcome to race permanently. well done on your win mate.

Skanda-Five
29-08-2015, 12:06
Great battling Skanda, great advert for getting a T300 ;)

I can't explain it. I am 2 seconds a lap faster with a T300 than with a T100. The only other thing that's different is my throttle and brake sensitivity is down to 50. Do you think I can get Thrust master to sponsor me?

stiften
29-08-2015, 12:34
If there's a seat available I would also be interested to take part regularly. :)

About the updated results on the website. Which one is it? I found this but the latest result don't seem to be on: http://gt3championship.weebly.com

Brian Coombes
29-08-2015, 12:49
If there's a seat available I would also be interested to take part regularly. :)

About the updated results on the website. Which one is it? I found this but the latest result don't seem to be on: http://gt3championship.weebly.com

You can find the forum at this link, so get your self signed up on the forum. http://projectcars.onlinegamingleague.org/index.php

And the website here http://onlinegamingleague.org/home/

Sproket
29-08-2015, 13:29
@brian. I can't see stiften on standings mate

Brian Coombes
29-08-2015, 13:32
I was waiting for him to sign up to the forum or website, as I find people will race more regularly if they are a part of our great community, but I will add him mate.

glender123
29-08-2015, 13:32

Mate, it was me you hit, not Ryan. You have apologised and its all good by me. I couldnt finish due to damge, having to pit and coming out last, I then caught up with everyone but pyros lagging car smashed me off the track. These things happen, at the end of the day its just a game and anyone can make mistakes, as long as we can all move on, learn from them and continue in what has been a great championship so far (and make some friends along the way) Thats what its all about for me anyway. :)

Sproket
29-08-2015, 13:42
I was waiting for him to sign up to the forum or website, as I find people will race more regularly if they are a part of our great community, but I will add him mate.

Oh ok mate fairy muff :o

Sproket
29-08-2015, 13:51
Mate, it was me you hit, not Ryan. You have apologised and its all good by me. I couldnt finish due to damge, having to pit and coming out last, I then caught up with everyone but pyros lagging car smashed me off the track. These things happen, at the end of the day its just a game and anyone can make mistakes, as long as we can all move on, learn from them and continue in what has been a great championship so far (and make some friends along the way) Thats what its all about for me anyway. :)

It's what happened after Bogg hit you that is still unconfirmed. I couldn't see either of you hit Ryan as you were both loosing so much speed. Zorbical said he will post his replay later. If Ryan got pushed into me then I will be the first to apologise privately and publicly.
It just gets you down when you do all the hard work and because of full damage, it hurts you for remainder of the race. Instead of being able to dust your self down and try again.

stiften
29-08-2015, 14:48
Thanks Brian for adding me! I have now registered on the forum. :)
I used my PSN Sabelinho there as user name, so it's not so confusing.

Brian Coombes
29-08-2015, 14:50
Thanks Brian for adding me! I have now registered on the forum. :)

No problem stiften welcome aboard mate,we are a very friendly group:)

stiften
29-08-2015, 14:51
Btw, I saved the replay. Let me know if you want me to upload something.

Sproket
29-08-2015, 15:10
Btw, I saved the replay. Let me know if you want me to upload something.

Yes please from chase cam would be best?

stiften
29-08-2015, 15:33
Yes please from chase cam would be best?

See if this helps. It's not from my perspective, I was further back in the field but I think it shows it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ZLdYegU8Y

Sproket
29-08-2015, 15:51
Well it looks pretty clear there. Glender did give Ryan's rear quarter enough of a tap in the braking zone for him to understeer into me. So I apologise wholeheartedly to Ryan for jumping to the wrong conclusion last night.
I will be taking no further part in this championship from now on. We've had so many coming togethers thus far and obviously lost all confidence in racing wheel to wheel with him.

dave64
29-08-2015, 17:05
i think everybody should read the rules and remember we are clean and fair community
and winning is not important but taking part is i know it sounds cheesy but its true as i have said before
i don't care about winning just enjoying racing with all of you.
i have learnt a hell of a lot from you guys and i take my hat off
to you all so come on lets get back to why we started this.

Skanda-Five
29-08-2015, 18:47
Dave is right. John is right. Glender is right. If I get side by side with another driver through hard work, I have to trust them not to run me off the road. Likewise I won't turn in on a driver that works a pass on me. I learn from it and put the move on someone else.

We can race clean or we can race public lobby.
This is too much fun to fuck up.

More Alonso, less Maldonado!

zorbical
29-08-2015, 19:10
Well it looks pretty clear there. Glender did give Ryan's rear quarter enough of a tap in the braking zone for him to understeer into me. So I apologise wholeheartedly to Ryan for jumping to the wrong conclusion last night.
I will be taking no further part in this championship from now on. We've had so many coming togethers thus far and obviously lost all confidence in racing wheel to wheel with him.
Don't leave mate, this can be sorted out. You bring so much to the group that we have and I know that I have learnt a lot.

Skanda-Five
29-08-2015, 19:37
Don't make us stalk you John.

chig88
29-08-2015, 20:32
Ehh? What's going on?

matungwa
30-08-2015, 05:34
may i join this friday night league

zorbical
30-08-2015, 10:25
Video of GT3 race start from Friday..
https://youtu.be/-pxlwbg3sVw

glender123
30-08-2015, 11:35
Video of GT3 race start from Friday..
https://youtu.be/-pxlwbg3sVw

Ok so that replay makes it look very much like it was my fault, I 100% felt someone hit me and caused me to go straight across and clip ryan, im not sure! Strange.

Bogg
30-08-2015, 11:56
I did hit you. Replays unfortunately aren't at all reliable. I think if people leave before the end of the race they often disappear from the replay, and the liveries get swapped around. Rick's video I linked to was taken live, it shows it differently

glender123
30-08-2015, 13:37
I did hit you. Replays unfortunately aren't at all reliable. I think if people leave before the end of the race they often disappear from the replay, and the liveries get swapped around. Rick's video I linked to was taken live, it shows it differently

Oh right, fair enough dude. Started to get a bit of complex there ;)

stiften
31-08-2015, 15:53
Yes, I also noticed that in my replay I don't see all the cars. Odd!

Off topic: I started to do a timetrial on Dubai GP, as preperation for friday, since I have never raced it before. I'm having a hard time to compete with the AI on this track compared to many other tracks. My best time was a 2:00.400 so far. I was wondering what times you are able to achieve?

Last week I started the Championship with the RUF. I think I'm not allowed to change the car, right!? Not sure yet, if the RUF is a good choice. Has anyone any experience on how these GT3 cars compare?

zorbical
01-09-2015, 11:15
Yes, I also noticed that in my replay I don't see all the cars. Odd!

Off topic: I started to do a timetrial on Dubai GP, as preperation for friday, since I have never raced it before. I'm having a hard time to compete with the AI on this track compared to many other tracks. My best time was a 2:00.400 so far. I was wondering what times you are able to achieve?

Last week I started the Championship with the RUF. I think I'm not allowed to change the car, right!? Not sure yet, if the RUF is a good choice. Has anyone any experience on how these GT3 cars compare?

I use the BMW Z4 and am achieving times in the 1:57.xxx. The ai are in the 1:57 s' and are really tough to compete against on this track. The first section of the track is quite complexed and takes some practice.
I've not used the RUF so I can't compare, however some of the other guys use the RUF. Maybe they can give you an idea of there times.

stiften
02-09-2015, 09:51
I use the BMW Z4 and am achieving times in the 1:57.xxx. The ai are in the 1:57 s' and are really tough to compete against on this track. The first section of the track is quite complexed and takes some practice.
I've not used the RUF so I can't compare, however some of the other guys use the RUF. Maybe they can give you an idea of there times.

Dude, that's really impressive!!!
After quite a bit of practicing my best time was a 1:59.2 but mostly I'm around 2:00.0. I tried the BMW Z4 but on average I seem to be almost a second slower. I guess that's also because I'm not used to it. So I think I just have to be practicing to be able to keep up with you guys. I guess I would be more League 2 material ;)

zorbical
02-09-2015, 10:01
Dude, that's really impressive!!!
After quite a bit of practicing my best time was a 1:59.2 but mostly I'm around 2:00.0. I tried the BMW Z4 but on average I seem to be almost a second slower. I guess that's also because I'm not used to it. So I think I just have to be practicing to be able to keep up with you guys. I guess I would be more League 2 material ;)
Remember it is about consistent lap times in a race, you done well in the last race.
My issue is I can normally qualify well but when racing I am not consistent with the lap times.

chig88
02-09-2015, 13:29

Yeah this track is a tricky one. Seems like you can carry a lot of speed into most of the corners, but they're so easy to screw up you can lose a ton of time if you're not consistent. Quite a frustrating track TBH! :)

glender123
02-09-2015, 14:02
I seem to be hovering around the 2:00 mark!

stiften
03-09-2015, 08:41
I seem to be hovering around the 2:00 mark!

Well, it's good to hear that someone seems to be on my level ;) Looking forward to an exciting race then!

glender123
03-09-2015, 11:41
Well, it's good to hear that someone seems to be on my level ;) Looking forward to an exciting race then!

Im sure we wont be the only ones dude. Other than california this the track i have spent the least time on.

Steve-f93
03-09-2015, 12:16
Hi guys, are you looking for anymore people to race? i would like to get involved.

Brian Coombes
03-09-2015, 12:36
Hi guys, are you looking for anymore people to race? i would like to get involved.

The GT3 League is pretty much full at the moment, but if you add me on psn if there are any free spaces on Friday I will send you an invite.

You can also sign up to are website http://onlinegamingleague.org/home/

or forum http://projectcars.onlinegamingleague.org/index.php

chig88
03-09-2015, 20:27
Practiced for tomorrow & managed a few 1:56.9s. My consistency isn't anything to shout about though - I think most laps were in the high 1:57s.

chig88
04-09-2015, 12:58
Sorry guys I'm not going to be able to make it tonight :(.

Hopefully should be able to drive again next week all being well.

stiften
04-09-2015, 14:56
Sorry guys I'm not going to be able to make it tonight :(.

Hopefully should be able to drive again next week all being well.

Oh, that's too bad because your laptimes are insane :)

chig88
04-09-2015, 15:04
Oh, that's too bad because your laptimes are insane :)

Yeah I'm disappointed - I don't like missing races! :).

To be honest though, if I was going to have to miss a race I'm glad it was this one - Dubai Autodrome is frustrating as hell :D

MrSwaghiar
04-09-2015, 19:36
Hi Guys,

First time posting on this forum. Finally decided to try out online and see how these championships are run. I'd be interested in joining if you guys have room?

stiften
04-09-2015, 20:41
Man, that was fun and frustrating at the same time. I was fourth when I was pushed of the track and got a 10 sec penalty after that. That left me in 11th place. I was able to overtake a lot of guys after that which put me in position 4 again. After that someone crashed into me at the hairpin again where I lost some positions again. Trying to to make up for that I was pushing too hard and span out. There I was at position 11 again :(
My speed was pretty good in the race but luck and consistency was missing this time.

Looking forward to the next race :)

zorbical
04-09-2015, 21:12
Good race everybody, managed to keep out of trouble and keep a safe distance away from Tensa!

glender123
04-09-2015, 21:16
Good race, had some good but short scraps at the front, just couldnt keep zorb, Tensa, ryan and dj behind me for long!

Much better than last week. Keep up the clean racing fellas.

Djuvinile
04-09-2015, 21:28
Wow that was an intense race.. Permanent action for 16 laps.. :cool:, think i battled everyone except number 1 and 2. very confident with 4th. didn't think i would make that kinda finish after a crap practice and qualy. i think the last tweaks during warmup did the trick. Thanks for another nice race guys ! see ya next tuesday at the last rookie race of the season.. 4 or 5 of us can still get 4th in the championship. the one of those who can make it to 2nd will be 4th (assuming 1st will have best lap and pole). so im practicing! ;)

dave64
05-09-2015, 07:11
Good race, had some good but short scraps at the front, just couldnt keep zorb, Tensa, ryan and dj behind me for long!

Much better than last week. Keep up the clean racing fellas.

thats wrong pyromaniak666 14 me 13 skanda five 12

glender123
05-09-2015, 07:35
thats wrong pyromaniak666 14 me 13 skanda five 12

Ok, must have taken it too soon!

Skilltacular1988
05-09-2015, 08:31
Good to see you had a good race guys!

chig88
06-09-2015, 08:41
Good race everybody, managed to keep out of trouble and keep a safe distance away from Tensa!

Nice win Zorbical :). Still fuming I missed it this week - will hopefully see you guys on track again next Friday.

Which track is it next? Laguna Seca?

Brian Coombes
06-09-2015, 09:15
Nice win Zorbical :). Still fuming I missed it this week - will hopefully see you guys on track again next Friday.

Which track is it next? Laguna Seca?

Hope to see you Friday chigg. these are the races left.

Laguna Seca
Sakkito
Catalunya
Donnington GP
Nordscleife

dave64
08-09-2015, 15:54
;) hello

Skilltacular1988
08-09-2015, 22:00
Hope to see you Friday chigg. these are the races left.

Laguna Seca
Sakkito
Catalunya
Donnington GP
Nordscleife

Oh man im already having nightmares about the Nordschleife:hororr:

Sproket
08-09-2015, 22:09
Oh man im already having nightmares about the Nordschleife:hororr:

I'm thinking of maybe asking for a vote for no damage and Nordschleife? Because it's soooo far back if something goes wrong which wasn't your fault.

Skilltacular1988
09-09-2015, 09:10
I'm thinking of maybe asking for a vote for no damage and Nordschleife? Because it's soooo far back if something goes wrong which wasn't your fault.

Might be a good idea john

Brian Coombes
09-09-2015, 10:30
I normally don't like racing without full Damage, but for the sake of a good race at the ring I will go for no damage john.:)

chig88
09-09-2015, 21:03
Anyone got times for Laguna Seca?

Currently hovering around the 1:24.0 mark.

Sproket
09-09-2015, 23:13
Anyone got times for Laguna Seca?

Currently hovering around the 1:24.0 mark.
Oh nuts !
I haven't practised at all. 24's are great though mate.

stiften
11-09-2015, 12:33
Hi guys, sorry but today I will probably not be able to race with you. Hope to see you next week!

Brian Coombes
11-09-2015, 12:54
Hi guys, sorry but today I will probably not be able to race with you. Hope to see you next week!

Ok mate thanks for letting us know, hope to see you next Friday.

chig88
11-09-2015, 20:26
Well that sucked. Don't know what happened at the start - I got a good getaway & then the car just stopped dead. Sorry if I got in anyone's way :(.

Think I had damage from contact because the car was an absolute handful. I ended up spinning twice & dropped to 7th. Managed to fight my way back up to 2nd but Sproket was too far gone by then.

Good race guys & well done Sproket.

dave64
11-09-2015, 20:43
yes well done john another good race
sorry for doing 10 extra laps at the end :stupid:

chig88
11-09-2015, 21:30
I'll be quitting this league - can you remove me from the list please.
Thanks.

Brian Coombes
11-09-2015, 22:47
I'll be quitting this league - can you remove me from the list please.
Thanks.

Thats A big shame chig, can I ask why mate maybe something can be sorted if there is a problem.

chig88
12-09-2015, 10:08
Thats A big shame chig, can I ask why mate maybe something can be sorted if there is a problem.

You can read the chat on the OGL site for details Brian. It is a shame because I've enjoyed previous weeks, but frankly I have no intention of competing in a league that includes someone with Tensa's attitude. The guy needs to grow up.

Good luck to everyone else & I hope you continue to enjoy the series :).

dave64
12-09-2015, 12:17
You can read the chat on the OGL site for details Brian. It is a shame because I've enjoyed previous weeks, but frankly I have no intention of competing in a league that includes someone with Tensa's attitude. The guy needs to grow up.

Good luck to everyone else & I hope you continue to enjoy the series :).

please take a deep breath give it a couple of days and then forget about it and
race again it was great to have a full grid and we even said there was going to
be some trouble tonight even before the race it was quiet clean i think with 16 drivers going down to the first corner.

oh if you do leave i will go up to 9th place just kidding :cool:

zorbical
14-09-2015, 10:48
When are the current standings going to be updated for last Friday?

Sproket
14-09-2015, 10:54
When are the current standings going to be updated for last Friday?

My bad mate. I'll sort it:)

zorbical
14-09-2015, 11:11
My bad mate. I'll sort it:)

Cheers, are we at Sakkito gp on Friday? Well that's where I have been practicing so I hope so :confused:

Sproket
14-09-2015, 11:26
Yes mate all GP tracks

Sproket
14-09-2015, 17:15
Just need Ed to transfer over

glender123
16-09-2015, 19:43

Pretty please project cars, can we have this asap!
:p

Sproket
18-09-2015, 08:55
Sakitto tonight. I think 18 laps should do it. Please note, patch 4.0 is out now and it's 4gb. I got the missus to start my download for me :cool:
Release notes not available yet but I do know there will be forced default setup which should level the playing field in upcoming championships. Not for this one yet.

Djuvinile
18-09-2015, 11:07
At the bottom of this page you will find release notes.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?39372-Update-4-0-is-out/page3

MartCorez
18-09-2015, 11:56
Man, tired of to find some good races on cars..
I have the wheel, racing without aids.. I won 25% the races i drove (200

Im looking foward for some good and clean races, ive just joined the forum here.
Can you put me in? Im from Sao PAulo Brazil, local time now 8:51, if you can help me out with the local race timing set for tonignt i would appreciate very much!
How it works, you gona play one race or all tonight?

Tks

Bogg
18-09-2015, 16:45
Unfortunately I'm not able to race again tonight. I'm rather late to the download party, and it's estimating to be completed by about 10pm :-(

stiften
18-09-2015, 17:18
Oh no! Just saw the update. There is no way that it will download in time. :( I was really looking forward to this one. Hopefully I'll see you on track next week!

Sproket
18-09-2015, 18:05
Looks like it may be another postpone. I'll send all invites out as normal. Then assess if from there.
Sorry if you've told me already I'm just number crunching. :(

glender123
18-09-2015, 20:50
I think we should consider re-running Spa and Sakitto again at the end of the season as they are pretty popular tracks which are sure to shake up the grid and allow good races. Although it wasnt for points the run round it tonight was good fun and pretty tight all round the field.
As for me, will see you all in a couple of weeks fellas. Get well soon Brian.

zorbical
23-09-2015, 11:32
Are we at Barcelona on Friday?

Skanda-Five
25-09-2015, 10:21
Apologies. I can't make the race tonight. I have to work late. :(

technoguy
25-09-2015, 14:07
To race officials, i would like to change car from RUF to BMW M3 #45 for the remaining races if i may :D. thank you . C u guys tonight....

zorbical
25-09-2015, 18:25
Apologies. I can't make the race tonight.

stiften
25-09-2015, 20:44
Good race everyone! Really clean today. Enjoyed it a lot! Looking forward to next week :)

stiften
28-09-2015, 13:19
Quick question: where can I see the latest standings?

Pyromaniak666
28-09-2015, 13:25
Quick question: where can I see the latest standings?

Look over Here (http://onlinegamingleague.org/gt3/league-1/standings/)

zorbical
28-09-2015, 14:58
Look over Here (http://onlinegamingleague.org/gt3/league-1/standings/)

The standings need updating, they are incorrect.

Skanda-Five
02-10-2015, 10:52
I will not make the race tonight and I have to pull out of this league for now. :(
I have to work at 9pm most nights except Tuesday when I race in Formula Gulf.
I'm gutted as I love GT3 but I can only alter 1 shift per week and I choose the Tuesday night league.
Keep up the clean racing.

Sproket
02-10-2015, 11:32
I will not make the race tonight and I have to pull out of this league for now. :(
I have to work at 9pm most nights except Tuesday when I race in Formula Gulf.
I'm gutted as I love GT3 but I can only alter 1 shift per week and I choose the Tuesday night league.
Keep up the clean racing.

Ok mate cheers for letting me know.

Tonight Donington 21 laps. I'll not have time progression on x10 like last night. Oops:rolleyes:

dave64
02-10-2015, 13:42
The standings need updating, they are incorrect.

well it was changed from 2 leagues to 1 i got lost about it to

technoguy
08-10-2015, 10:29
Next race will be?

Sproket
08-10-2015, 10:53
We will be at Donington. No rain this time.

glender123
08-10-2015, 19:13
Evening fellas. Im back from holiday now, however I am going to pull out of all events I am registered for, I have got way too much work in to commit to anything in the short term. If I get time to get on I will be racing with Mascott and his group now. Enjoy the racing guys and I will hopefully catch up with some of you when I get on.

Sproket
10-10-2015, 15:30
As this is gradually loosing more and more interest.
I've decided to wrap it up early.
I urge anyone still interested, why not sign up to a Clio championship c.o. Webuserjohnny

I'm going to but anyone still want to host then feel free.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40635-pCars-Events-Renault-Clio-Cup-Championship

technoguy
11-10-2015, 01:21
Apologies for not showing up last friday, got problem with the internet..

Xx-Rickdj82-Xx
11-10-2015, 12:11
No worries technoguy and bad luck with your Internet, I have joined the cilo championship with Sproket and Bogg as there hasn't been much interest in our friday night gt3 league