PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster TR300S

wyster4
11-07-2015, 07:17
Anyone got any tips for this ? Use my thrustmaster on my PS4 and it works fine, Change it to PS3 mode and connect to my PC and it does not see it, Anyone had this experience ? If so any solutions its sending me mad.

rams1de
11-07-2015, 07:35
Check the Thrustmaster website. It needs to be connected in sequence (sorry can't remember exactly), it's explained with the documentation for installing firmware updates.

wyster4
11-07-2015, 07:43
Hi Rams I did that, Even tried a de-bug boot and went to the extreme of a complete re-install of my windows system, Still nothing, Thanks though.

jpmmuc
11-07-2015, 13:48
Anyone got any tips for this ? Use my thrustmaster on my PS4 and it works fine, Change it to PS3 mode and connect to my PC and it does not see it, Anyone had this experience ? If so any solutions its sending me mad.

Hmmm .... On PC: first install the driver and connect your wheel when the driver is prompting you to connect.

Maybe the USB port has a problem, tried another one? Sometimes the blue ports have problems with USB 2 devices you could try also a black port.
It could also be a problem with the PS3 / PS4 switch, but then it's only not correct recognised, Wind2 shows a "Thrustmaster Racing Wheel FFB". I know as sometimes I forget to switch the mode :-)

wyster4
11-07-2015, 20:03
Seems like the great turn it off and on again numerous times fixed it, Thanks for the help though :)