PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE - Thrustmaster 458 Spider - XBOX One

odemode
11-07-2015, 11:10
As I've upgraded to a TX setup I am now selling my Thrustmaster 458 Spider wheel and pedals which was purchased from Amazon on 24.5.15. Everything is fully operational and it will be packed in the original box with accesories including the desk clamp which was unused as I ise a wheel stand. I can supply pictures if needed.

Collection is preferred but I can also post for an additional fee which I should think would be around 10.

Area - Stoke on Trent (ST8)
Price - 60

Bealdor
13-07-2015, 07:26
Moved to Off-Topic.

HLR Joker
13-07-2015, 09:54
As I've upgraded to a TX setup I am now selling my Thrustmaster 458 Spider wheel and pedals which was purchased from Amazon on 24.5.15. Everything is fully operational and it will be packed in the original box with accesories including the desk clamp which was unused as I ise a wheel stand. I can supply pictures if needed.

Collection is preferred but I can also post for an additional fee which I should think would be around 10.

Area - Stoke on Trent (ST8)
Price - 60

You open to offers? Not to sound rude but looking around, the spider set is 67 + average 20 P&P.
I opted for Thrustmaster T100 on PS4 due to cost of the Italia and Spider sets. But being as the Xbox1 is my preferred machine Id like a wheel and pedals for that, not having FFB is a bit of a punch in the sack though.

Mark