PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone?

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 01:07
Title basically says it all, but how are you guys? Did anything special lately?

KK78
12-07-2015, 01:09
I got engaged last week,

Never thought that would happen but then I met Miss Right

In other news my cat is a vandal and will one day be tried in a court of law as such.

jason
12-07-2015, 01:18
The highlight of the weekend so far was having a few beers at the pub , played some poker ( the card game type�� ) , then sat down on my racing cockpit and spun a few laps with a great bunch of Aussies , very competive bunch we have racing it is starting to become a real cliff hanger ever time we get together .

Proud to have found a bunch of like minded people who enjoy the game as I do.

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 01:26
I got engaged last week,

In other news my cat is a vandal and will one day be tried in a court of law as such.

Congratulations. Hope you enjoy your life with Ms.Right :)

Also cats never go in trial. They are too powerful, too innocent, and one day dominate humans.

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 01:27
The highlight of the weekend so far was having a few beers at the pub , played some poker ( the card game type�� ) , then sat down on my racing cockpit and spun a few laps with a great bunch of Aussies , very competive bunch we have racing it is starting to become a real cliff hanger ever time we get together .

Proud to have found a bunch of like minded people who enjoy the game as I do.

Seems like alot of fun, and I am glad to see people enjoy the game, not just hate it for what it is. Also, full respect to Ian Bell for being honest.

MillsLayne
12-07-2015, 01:57
I'm at work watching the Kentucky Cup race and the A's just won. Also, I just ate a Chipotle burrito and a new Batman trade came in the mail today. It's been a damn good day so far. haha

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 01:58
I'm at work watching the Kentucky Cup race and the A's just won. Also, I just ate a Chipotle burrito and a new Batman trade came in the mail today. It's been a damn good day so far. haha

Nice. That sounds and feels like fun. Meanwhile I'm stuck with a cold :(

TheReaper GT
12-07-2015, 01:58
I'm ok, thanks for asking. Searching for a new job, but all good... How are you?

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 01:59
I'm ok, thanks for asking. Searching for a new job, but all good... How are you?

Nice to hear. Doing pretty well, other than getting a cold, so I've really been sleeping in all day.

MillsLayne
12-07-2015, 03:44

And Kyle Busch won said Cup race, and Gordon finished 7th, so now the day is even better!

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 04:01
And Kyle Busch won said Cup race, and Gordon finished 7th, so now the day is even better!

Glad to see your day even better than before :D

Umer Ahmad
12-07-2015, 04:06
Just put my new 60" TV up on the wall! Instructions said it require 2 people to lift it up, pfft I still got it.

Might pick up a PS4 later this year, this shit looks awesome! Can't imagine project cars on something like this! Also got a MARANTZ 5.1 receiver to hook up (speakers are already in the walls and wire has been run).

UMadBro
12-07-2015, 04:58
I'm just fine, I'm waiting to get a new PC then I can play Project Cars and some of my other Steam games that didn't work properly with Intel.

LADY GEMMA JANE
12-07-2015, 06:28
Well I'm not a guy, but I'm doing fine thanks

Roger Prynne
12-07-2015, 10:13
I found out that I was still alive today when I woke up.... :triumphant:

Got to be a good thing.

Ian Bell
12-07-2015, 10:22

You know, I always use 'you guys' as a non gender specific term. I got it from my family in America. My female cousin would say 'you guys' to her sister and female friends.

Roger Prynne
12-07-2015, 10:30
I've got 3 daughters and 6 grandkids, 2 boys and 4 girls, and I always use the term 'guys' to all of them.

Like " you guys are driving me insane" :mad-new:

N0body Of The Goat
12-07-2015, 10:45
Wooly... And yet today is the first day of a week away from work. Setting the alarm for 0530 on work days like yesterday wrecks me, getting sick of this constant "jet lag" feeling, I'm not an "early bird" by nature so I tend to have my body clock set ~2 hours later on non-work days.

Robhd
12-07-2015, 11:03
Had a bit of a nightmare week!

Job gone friday and chipped the base of one of my bottom front teeth on Friday evening... No not fighting..lol!

Still, got to see the Avro Vulcan flying at Swansea yesterday and off to Spa fror GP in a few weeks so not all total gloom and doom here...

LADY GEMMA JANE
12-07-2015, 11:17
To me It's "Guys and Girls"
Guys are men, Girls are girls
Its not that important tho hehe

have a sweet Sunday :cool:

Ian Bell
12-07-2015, 11:20
To me It's "Guys and Girls"
Guys are men, Girls are girls
Its not that important tho hehe

have a sweet Sunday :cool:

At least you'll know when I say 'guys' in future I'm not excluding the good ladies on the forum.

xautos
12-07-2015, 11:23
congrats to kk78.

last two days were nothing but random rage moments, getting those every once in a while. going in moderation for the next few days and get those stress levels down a bit plus pulling head out to smell the fresh air makes a change from usual. anyways, see what today, tomorrow and the day after brings, especially tuesday as something changed and i have no idea if it brings good or ill yet.

got some motorsports to watch over the next few days; wtcc, hoping Jose Maria wins again (since the gp2 days i knew he had the speed and talent).
euro f3, like watching those as they are always full of incidents and a perfect example for sim racers here to watch as to what to expect coming up in racing and whats expected off you.. unlike Lance Stroll, he likes causing trouble. too bad for Charles Leclerc this weekend, he was really in a commanding position if it wasnt for that accident in race 1.
Indycar coming as well, hope JPM can keep ahead of his rivals again, extend that points lead in Kentucky.
also v8's are done for the day, winterbottom won again, those fords are really sticking it to holdens this year, its nice to see a change there. Not sure whats going on with Jamie Whincup but this is far from what i would usually expect off him and hes a ways off the title fight.

if bt didnt hold the uk tv rights hostage to their own channel, i would be watching moto 3, 2 and gp as well.

Edit: Lopez did win in portugal, good.

ermo
12-07-2015, 12:26
I got engaged last week,

Excellent, congratulations! :triumphant:

On the subject of cats, all I have to add is that "Dogs have masters. Cats have staff". Our 9 year old Maine Coon certainly lives by that adage.

Spent most of yesterday with an old friend from my Comp.Sci. days. Excellent company and the hours flew by. He's into making all sorts of coffee and has a really fancy espresso machine and even uses a stopwatch when preparing espresso. All I can say is that he completely changed my perspective on the finer nuances of coffee beans and how to prepare them for maximum enjoyment.

Oh, and he showed me The Witcher 3 on his dual GTX-970 rig. Looks like an excellent CRPG. Do want.

Now I'm off to go fiddle with the carburetor on my scooter. Nothing like having a good tinker.

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 21:41
At least you'll know when I say 'guys' in future I'm not excluding the good ladies on the forum.

^ I didn't mean to exclude the ladies, but I will make sure to include them next time I open up an opinion thread.

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 21:41
Just put my new 60" TV up on the wall! Instructions said it require 2 people to lift it up, pfft I still got it.

Might pick up a PS4 later this year, this shit looks awesome! Can't imagine project cars on something like this! Also got a MARANTZ 5.1 receiver to hook up (speakers are already in the walls and wire has been run).

That looks sick! Dude, 2badass4me.

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 21:42
I'm just fine, I'm waiting to get a new PC then I can play Project Cars and some of my other Steam games that didn't work properly with Intel.

Eyy when you do, hook me up. I'll play PCARS with ya :D

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 21:42

Glad to see you are doing dandy today ^_^

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 21:43
I found out that I was still alive today when I woke up.... :triumphant:

Got to be a good thing.

Isn't that always the best? :)

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 21:43
Had a bit of a nightmare week!

Job gone friday and chipped the base of one of my bottom front teeth on Friday evening... No not fighting..lol!

Still, got to see the Avro Vulcan flying at Swansea yesterday and off to Spa fror GP in a few weeks so not all total gloom and doom here...

Well glad to see you still had something nice to keep you happy. Hope everything gets better for you :)

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 21:44
congrats to kk78.

last two days were nothing but random rage moments, getting those every once in a while. going in moderation for the next few days and get those stress levels down a bit plus pulling head out to smell the fresh air makes a change from usual. anyways, see what today, tomorrow and the day after brings, especially tuesday as something changed and i have no idea if it brings good or ill yet.

got some motorsports to watch over the next few days; wtcc, hoping Jose Maria wins again (since the gp2 days i knew he had the speed and talent).
euro f3, like watching those as they are always full of incidents and a perfect example for sim racers here to watch as to what to expect coming up in racing and whats expected off you.. unlike Lance Stroll, he likes causing trouble. too bad for Charles Leclerc this weekend, he was really in a commanding position if it wasnt for that accident in race 1.
Indycar coming as well, hope JPM can keep ahead of his rivals again, extend that points lead in Kentucky.
also v8's are done for the day, winterbottom won again, those fords are really sticking it to holdens this year, its nice to see a change there. Not sure whats going on with Jamie Whincup but this is far from what i would usually expect off him and hes a ways off the title fight.

if bt didnt hold the uk tv rights hostage to their own channel, i would be watching moto 3, 2 and gp as well.

Edit: Lopez did win in portugal, good.

Nice. Glad you were able to entertain yourself :D

ParagonShepard
12-07-2015, 21:45
Wooly... And yet today is the first day of a week away from work. Setting the alarm for 0530 on work days like yesterday wrecks me, getting sick of this constant "jet lag" feeling, I'm not an "early bird" by nature so I tend to have my body clock set ~2 hours later on non-work days.

Yikes. Well atleast on none-work days, you can just relax and sleep in.

girlracerTracey
12-07-2015, 22:43
I call everyone "guys" collectively..even my own mother. Which she always tuts and shakes her head at. But then again she has always "tutted" at me anyway as I have always been a bit of a "tomboy" and prefer tight jeans & boots to frilly dresses & girlie "stuff"..:friendly_wink: I've always been a source of constant confusion to my mother..poor woman. What can she do?

grT

FMS
12-07-2015, 23:12
Hope you reach twelve?

girlracerTracey
13-07-2015, 00:18
Hope you reach twelve?

She even quotes Erma Bombeck at me “Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.”

grT

Jezza819
13-07-2015, 01:42
I drove 6 hours yesterday down to Biloxi, MS to see Judas Priest at The Hard Rock. Great show. I was about 3 people deep from the front of the stage. Bad thing was that a rock flew up and hit my windshield on the trip down but I thought I got away with no break. Start back home this morning, got about 15 miles outside of Biloxi and the windshield broke.

ParagonShepard
13-07-2015, 02:22
I drove 6 hours yesterday down to Biloxi, MS to see Judas Priest at The Hard Rock. Great show. I was about 3 people deep from the front of the stage. Bad thing was that a rock flew up and hit my windshield on the trip down but I thought I got away with no break. Start back home this morning, got about 15 miles outside of Biloxi and the windshield broke.

Yikes, well atleast you got to see Judas Priest up close, so that's nice. Hope things go well for you :)

Jezza819
13-07-2015, 04:43
Yikes, well atleast you got to see Judas Priest up close, so that's nice.

Oh yeah.

http://thumbnails114.imagebam.com/42170/72e678421690829.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/72e678421690829)

ParagonShepard
13-07-2015, 07:01
Oh yeah.

http://thumbnails114.imagebam.com/42170/72e678421690829.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/72e678421690829)

That is awesome. Must have been an amazing performance, judging from the excitement coming out this picture. :D

xautos
13-07-2015, 08:52
montoya 4th, a perfect result for him, his championship challengers fell by the side in kentucky and picked up some more points, all he needs to do is hold out, stay ahead of dixon and keep right on rahal, castroneves and/or power's gearboxes without loosing that many points to any of them, he can have the indycar title wrapped up at pocono before the gren flag even waves. i have not yet seen this race.

good to see Ma in the WTCC win another race, muller had his race cars bumper handed to him that race by ma. how the hell Catsburg got away from two big contacts like that without at least being looked into for driving standards in race 2 i will never know, first time cutting across on Montiero at the start, Montiero's front right was demolished a few meters from the start. the innocent party in that was Catsburg's teammate, Van Laagen. the second incident was with Michelisz, Loeb and Catsburg. Catsburg made a right dogs dinner of one of the faster corners at Vila, it started off a sequence both loeb and michelisz were on either side heading into another sweeping corner to the finish line, not sure why Catsburg didnt pull out it was clear it was never going to go and Loeb ended up in a wall. In any event, Lopez finished 5th, and Ma stealing points off Muller, hes got away from that event a number of points over Muller.

Euro f3 as always is interesting, a few less crashes this weekend then the norm would suggest, i dunno what Stroll was thinking cutting across going over Leclec's car like that heading into turn 1 in race 2. its just as well he ended up in the barriers for his efforts. i have not yet seen race 3.

so a little more motorsport to catch up on, see if google has the latest nascar race as well as the latest v8 supercar races.

as for the issue with the word "guys". i usually state that word as a generic term for a group of people but i can see how it looks a bit sexist. been breaking the habit recently by putting guys/girls instead, i may need to change that to ladies at some point. will see what comes.

m355y
13-07-2015, 08:57
I'm on my six week summer holiday, which basically means every day while my Mrs is at work I'm at home with the dog and the PS4. I'm sure it will get boring eventually, but not yet. Yey. Being a teacher has big perks, I never get why we're so good at whinging as a profession.

ParagonShepard
13-07-2015, 13:00
I'm on my six week summer holiday, which basically means every day while my Mrs is at work I'm at home with the dog and the PS4. I'm sure it will get boring eventually, but not yet. Yey. Being a teacher has big perks, I never get why we're so good at whinging as a profession.

Nice. Enjoy your six week summer holiday, and make sure you keep yourself relaxed and calm :)

ParagonShepard
13-07-2015, 13:01
montoya 4th, a perfect result for him, his championship challengers fell by the side in kentucky and picked up some more points, all he needs to do is hold out, stay ahead of dixon and keep right on rahal, castroneves and/or power's gearboxes without loosing that many points to any of them, he can have the indycar title wrapped up at pocono before the gren flag even waves. i have not yet seen this race.

good to see Ma in the WTCC win another race, muller had his race cars bumper handed to him that race by ma. how the hell Catsburg got away from two big contacts like that without at least being looked into for driving standards in race 2 i will never know, first time cutting across on Montiero at the start, Montiero's front right was demolished a few meters from the start. the innocent party in that was Catsburg's teammate, Van Laagen. the second incident was with Michelisz, Loeb and Catsburg. Catsburg made a right dogs dinner of one of the faster corners at Vila, it started off a sequence both loeb and michelisz were on either side heading into another sweeping corner to the finish line, not sure why Catsburg didnt pull out it was clear it was never going to go and Loeb ended up in a wall. In any event, Lopez finished 5th, and Ma stealing points off Muller, hes got away from that event a number of points over Muller.

Euro f3 as always is interesting, a few less crashes this weekend then the norm would suggest, i dunno what Stroll was thinking cutting across going over Leclec's car like that heading into turn 1 in race 2. its just as well he ended up in the barriers for his efforts. i have not yet seen race 3.

so a little more motorsport to catch up on, see if google has the latest nascar race as well as the latest v8 supercar races.

as for the issue with the word "guys". i usually state that word as a generic term for a group of people but i can see how it looks a bit sexist. been breaking the habit recently by putting guys/girls instead, i may need to change that to ladies at some point. will see what comes.

Thanks for helping me catch up whats been happening so far :D, also I agree with the guys issue.

MrFlibble81
13-07-2015, 13:14
I won my first online race at Silverstone on I think Friday night. Started 4th, had a good race and won so that was good. Rest of my weekend was spent looking after my kids, food shopping and bleeding the brakes on my car.

I also crawled under my house and fixed a water leak.

Now I'm at work and likely won't get back on PCARS or any other game until Thursday night. It sucks....

xautos
14-07-2015, 17:04
trying day on this forum today but taking it as it comes. guess i may as well get on the game try break the national oscher record, dont wanna disappont.

Roger Prynne
14-07-2015, 17:57
Woke up alive again this morning.... :highly_amused:

MrFlibble81
14-07-2015, 18:09
Woke up alive again this morning.... :highly_amused:

Always good! I'd hate to wake up dead. That really would be the worst way of waking up!

xautos
14-07-2015, 19:12
Always good! I'd hate to wake up dead. That really would be the worst way of waking up!

can i claim im dead already? :p feel like it when "i wake" up sometimes.

xautos
15-07-2015, 20:45
just had an interesting day today, usually when bad luck hits me on online on pcars it usually hits 6-12 times before i get annoyed enough that i leave or do something else on the game and then leave. picked up 1 win earlier on but as usual by a bug in the game, i finished 2nd but the leader passed me in the penultimate corner in hockenheim earlier on due to a mistake. anyways aside from that the rest has been nothing but trouble.

some chores off the computer, and just now was in a race around spa, a driver called tzor must of had an error somewhere just after the straight after eau rouge, anyways he rejoined right in front of me, took away my braking line so i moved to another direction, he was so defensive into the corner i set him up on the way out and got myself on the inside to the next corner, but either he didnt see me or didnt care. was called a number of names, probably just an adrenaline high and to see it happen out like that. thats a shame it ended so poorly at the end.

UMadBro
16-07-2015, 10:08
Snip
If you're going to close my threads, at least do it after the problem is solved, ok? Ok?! Good.

Invincible
16-07-2015, 10:28
I'm tired and a bit stressed out at the moment. :sleeping:
I am working overtime to complete a new price list for the company I work for. And when they had me to take over this project, they've already been waaay behind schedule. So it's up to me now to make up for their bloody lethargy. :mad:

MysterG
16-07-2015, 12:28
If you're going to close my threads, at least do it after the problem is solved, ok? Ok?! Good.

Hijack a thread just to have a dig at a mod ... not very clever.

UMadBro
16-07-2015, 14:09
Hijack a thread just to have a dig at a mod ... not very clever.

How dare you call me a adolescent! I'd suggest you stop doing what you are doing and consider your words. Is it appropriate? Could it offend somebody? Maybe. This doesn't give you all rights, if none to harass somebody.

If we could, have Ian Bell come around? I'm sure he'll know what's going on. Telling somebody to eff off and calling them a name gives you a bad reputation with that person. If you wish to be on the same page as I and everyone else then I will gladly PM you and a few others if needed.

WiienerU
16-07-2015, 14:58
I'm great! I am WiienerU.

ParagonShepard
17-07-2015, 19:06
I won my first online race at Silverstone on I think Friday night. Started 4th, had a good race and won so that was good. Rest of my weekend was spent looking after my kids, food shopping and bleeding the brakes on my car.

I also crawled under my house and fixed a water leak.

Now I'm at work and likely won't get back on PCARS or any other game until Thursday night. It sucks....

Eyy congrats on winning your online race, and nice job fixing the water link. Atleast soon you will be able to play PCARS, and get your children to also enjoy it maybe :D

ParagonShepard
17-07-2015, 19:08
just had an interesting day today, usually when bad luck hits me on online on pcars it usually hits 6-12 times before i get annoyed enough that i leave or do something else on the game and then leave. picked up 1 win earlier on but as usual by a bug in the game, i finished 2nd but the leader passed me in the penultimate corner in hockenheim earlier on due to a mistake. anyways aside from that the rest has been nothing but trouble.

some chores off the computer, and just now was in a race around spa, a driver called tzor must of had an error somewhere just after the straight after eau rouge, anyways he rejoined right in front of me, took away my braking line so i moved to another direction, he was so defensive into the corner i set him up on the way out and got myself on the inside to the next corner, but either he didnt see me or didnt care. was called a number of names, probably just an adrenaline high and to see it happen out like that. thats a shame it ended so poorly at the end.

Yikes. Well I hope you get a better day xautos. I'm sure you are going to get a better day soon :)

ParagonShepard
17-07-2015, 19:09
I'm tired and a bit stressed out at the moment. :sleeping:
I am working overtime to complete a new price list for the company I work for. And when they had me to take over this project, they've already been waaay behind schedule. So it's up to me now to make up for their bloody lethargy. :mad:

Ouch. I hope things go well. It sucks to have things like this happen alot, but you can make it. Just make sure you don't let them control you, and you atleast address this problem soon.

ParagonShepard
17-07-2015, 19:10

Woah dude, lets not fight here. I created this thread to see how people are today, and if anything happened that's sad, that we (as a community) can wish him or her good luck. Let's not create arguments here, please. :)

Roger Prynne
17-07-2015, 20:10
Well once again I woke up alive this morning..... :biggrin-new:

And the other good news is that I'm a Grandad again.... a little boy... :victorious:

AdM1
17-07-2015, 20:21
I love the irony in UMadBro's username lol.

I'm good, bored as shit at work though looking forward to getting home for a sesh on project cars.

Sankyo
17-07-2015, 20:27
All good here. Finally started on a career path in pCARS, loved the Formula Gulf but the Aston Rapide I'm driving now in the GT4 championship is a bloody aircraft carrier that doesn't want to accelerate, brake or turn :mad:

xautos
18-07-2015, 08:36
made a stupid mistake yesterday on the forum, i do not care to repeat it again, spent most of it offline anyway, had one hell of a job cutting a hedge back. that took some time and the clean up job.

now i read of jules death, i am not happy right now after reading on it. poor jules.

m355y
18-07-2015, 10:42
Very sad about Jules. Knew this day would come, but I can't get my head around it. About to go walk the dog. Have promised my Mrs a surprise later as she's had a stressful week at work, but haven't thought of one yet. Maybe inspiration will hit me when I'm out. As far as she's concerned I have a plan.....well I do, and that's to think of something. Might get time for some PC or F1 2015 later but at the weekend it's unlikely.

chig88
24-07-2015, 13:39
Not good unfortunately.

I'm very much feeling today (and every other day) that I'd like to stick one of my 'manager's' precious golf clubs right up his arse until he can swing it with his teeth.

MrFlibble81
24-07-2015, 19:30
Not good unfortunately.

I'm very much feeling today (and every other day) that I'd like to stick one of my 'manager's' precious golf clubs right up his arse until he can swing it with his teeth.

I was like that yesterday after I got into an argument (in front of a lot of people!) with a boilermaker over a comealong and we both got called to the boss' office. That was fun and always a good way to end the week....

Still I often find that beer solves everything.

In the words of Homer Simpson " beer is the answer to and cause of all life's problems".

_-GearHead-_
25-07-2015, 22:27
How dare you call me a adolescent! I'd suggest you stop doing what you are doing and consider your words. Is it appropriate? Could it offend somebody? Maybe. This doesn't give you all rights, if none to harass somebody.

If we could, have Ian Bell come around? I'm sure he'll know what's going on. Telling somebody to eff off and calling them a name gives you a bad reputation with that person. If you wish to be on the same page as I and everyone else then I will gladly PM you and a few others if needed.

lmfao, the comments made when reducing ones rep were all me. lol got a ban cause of it but would do the same thing over again.

UmadBro?

MillsLayne
26-07-2015, 01:27
A's lost (not good), got a new Kimi shirt (white Lotus tee with a #9 on the back, 2013 I believe) and also got a new Lions hat to get ready for the football season, so not a terrible day. Plus, Project CARS when I get off of work, so it'll get better.

xautos
27-07-2015, 14:20
Watched formula 1 yesterday around hungary, almost as typical as the earth orbiting the sun, crashtor is upto his usual antics. verstappen so close to his first podium. and its great to see Kvyat score 2nd place, beating Petrov's previous Russian record of 3rd, so that was great to see as well. Hamilton made a right pigs ear of the first lap but we all make those types of starts at some point in sim races anyway, but even so it was good to see something other then a mercedes dominating the GP, again.

recently playing SWTOR, just getting away from the rage that follows sim racing for a week or two.

MrFlibble81
28-07-2015, 15:41
How am I today?

Annoyed.

Bout sum's it up...

Megalomanic87
28-07-2015, 15:52
Tired.

Nightshift sucks. Off next week though, i plan to drink alcohol, eat trash and fondle myself in bed. Living the dream lads.
:hopelessness: :hopelessness: :hopelessness:

xautos
28-07-2015, 16:32
im not just annoyed today, as that would be a cataclysmic understatement. i just got some news that i am forced to do something and it will take a while to sort out. i knew it was coming for a few weeks now, so i got 1 week of my own time left before it all hits the fan and i got no choice but to do it.

Jezza819
28-07-2015, 21:46
How am I today?

Annoyed.

Bout sum's it up...

Yep me too.

We're shorthanded where I work for two weeks in a row. I'm about ready to take a hammer to the phone and see how many thousands of small pieces I can turn it into.

MrFlibble81
28-07-2015, 22:01
Lol! I know that feeling!

I was just annoyed because I had ordered some calibration gas and after I had ordered it and it had come in I was told they had stopped using that kind so I got an ass chewing for that. Even though I didn't know about it! Sigh.

Anyway, I get off in 30 minutes so its all good!

Pawan thakur
29-07-2015, 11:43
Hey,
We all are good you say how are you ? :)

chig88
29-07-2015, 19:25
P***ed off after wasting hours on something that eventually wasn't needed. :mad:

MrFlibble81
29-07-2015, 19:51
In an update from yesterday, I spent $1000 of the company's money this morning on calibration gas without approval from the man in charge of the money. He's in for a shock when he see's that one!! I needed it though so he didn't have much of a choice! Lol.

Also, I'm trying to stay cool and hydrated. It's 105 degrees outside today and probably 115 in my tool room!! (I don't have any A/C in here and I wish they would put an A/C unit in here but they won't! :uncomfortableness:

chig88
29-07-2015, 22:14
Also, I'm trying to stay cool and hydrated. It's 105 degrees outside today and probably 115 in my tool room!! (I don't have any A/C in here and I wish they would put an A/C unit in here but they won't! :uncomfortableness:

I feel ya bro. I work in a ridiculously hot room & my work won't install A/C even though it's been recommended. Asshats.

MrFlibble81
30-07-2015, 12:45
How am I today?

I'm good today! It's Friday for me since I get 3 day weekends.

My baby slept through the night for the first time this week (he's been sleeping through the night since he was born but this week he had started waking up during the night!).

And it's only going to be 100 degrees today so I'm good with that!

I shall be buying beer on the way home tonight and then playing PCARS after the baby goes to sleep!

My car turns left toward the gas station instead of right towards home all by itself sometimes (I think it wants beer) so I have no choice really. -- That's what I tell my wife anyway!! Hahaha.

Jezza819
30-07-2015, 22:25
How am I today?

I'm good today! It's Friday for me since I get 3 day weekends.

Lucky bugger.

Saturday morning I leave for a week vacation in Florida so work can just kiss my asthma!!!

Sproket
30-07-2015, 22:30
P***ed off after wasting hours on something that eventually wasn't needed. :mad:

Sorry I feel partly to blame.
I however feel ok all thing considered. I spent my life telling the kids to focus on what they do have and not what they don't.
Need to take a leaf out of my own book.

MrFlibble81
31-07-2015, 00:35
Lucky bugger.

Saturday morning I leave for a week vacation in Florida so work can just kiss my asthma!!!

Lucky bugger. :p

jason
31-07-2015, 01:48
Happy Friday , get through this day and have the weekend off .........Today I'm good.

xautos
02-08-2015, 09:22
alright, time to embark on a new journey, to windows 8.1.. see what thats like, only had one windows 7 disk around and i used it both machines i have, it happens my second machine got to the windows 10 upgrade window first. see what 8.1 brings and if it upgrades as well.

oh boy... just finish this nvidia driver download, transfer it and hopefully be on later on.

xautos
02-08-2015, 18:43
as is usually the case whem things go against me, lightining strikes 6 times. today has been something of a disaster, had enough of it today, decided to just install win 7 back on the machine with a fresh install. it would mean all my career progression has been taken from me unless it can be restored through steam, but unlikely. anyways, win 8.1 was alright, didnt get too confused about it, but it quickly became apparent this touch screen multi screen thing is a rather lame fad. but while i can see that it was something of a waste, however my primary computer here needed the format badly. still gonna be some time yet before i can come back to it, so much to download and install from various online games, thats at least another day if not longer...

MillsLayne
18-08-2015, 04:13
Found out this past weekend that I'm going to the Indycar season finale in Sonoma, so I'm pretty pumped about that! The raceway sent us a free ticket for attending the Cup race in June, so now all we have to do is buy one ticket and garage passes (all at 40% off, too!). Can't wait!