PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Seca - Night Race - GT3s

e15f
13-07-2015, 21:26
Wow! Just finished a race round Laguna Seca in a Porsche Gt3 at night, absolutely brilliant stuff!

Just wanted to share that with the guys that made this.

Best racing game ive played ever.

xautos
13-07-2015, 21:33
raced there in nights on the game in various cars, oddly enough you can see where your going during the night in the pitch black, thats is not realistic, tbh the settings should be more adjusted to be a lit more darker so you literally cant see where you are going in the night without headlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOsVgwKiew

just imagine what its like without headlights. so yes, drivers should by requirement on this game have headlights or be forced to pit for headlights.

TheReaper GT
13-07-2015, 21:38
It depends on date since some nights are darker than others due to full moon and clouds.
To the op, that ruf is a beast. Try that same race with the mclaren, it's like on rails, even with default setup.

e15f
13-07-2015, 21:42
It depends on date since nights are darker than others due to full moon and clouds.
To the op, that ruf is a beast. Try that same race with the mclaren, it's like on rails, even with default setup.

Yes its quality isnt it :)

Nice, will give that mclaren a go tomorrow evening!

xautos
13-07-2015, 21:45
It depends on date since nights are darker than others due to full moon and clouds.

not the point, the point i am making is that drivers cant drive around in the dark without headlights. and moonlight can only bring so much illumination, bot nowhere near enough to not warrent not having headlights.

TheReaper GT
13-07-2015, 21:49
not the point, the point i am making is that drivers cant drive around in the dark without headlights. and moonlight can only bring so much illumination, bot nowhere near enough to not warrent not having headlights.

That's my point, in the game, in some nights you can't see shit in front of you.