PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing mirror

stoogie13
14-07-2015, 11:29
Not sure if there's a specific thread for making developers aware of bugs and glitches but I've found one that I think is worth a mention..
I mainly drive using bonnet cam but sometimes (and there seems to be no pattern or anything) my rear view mirror disappears which is obviously quite bad when I'm trying to race clean..

I hope this doesn't come across as me complaining lol, love this game and long may the support and development continue.

Roger Prynne
14-07-2015, 11:32
Can you make a short video of the problem please, as it would help a lot.... thanks.

Also is it a certain car/track/weather combo, is it career, QRW or any?

All bug reports are welcome by the way.

stoogie13
14-07-2015, 16:00
Quite difficult to make a video as I've no idea when it's going to happen..

Basically, I always have it on and because it disappears so often I always check it's 'on' in the options as soon as I fire the game up.... Then I'll join the odd lobby, do a bit of qualifying, no problems and then a race will start, I look at the top of the screen and the mirrors gone.. I can't be sure if this happens in career mode or anything but quite often online. Maybe clutching at straws here but could it be linked to the 'stuck in bumper cam' bug.

When it happens I generally just switch to cockpit view but some cars are quite tricky in that view lol..

As for which car/track/weather conditions, there is no pattern to it and when it happens I have to go back out to the options and turn the mirror option back on.

I hope this info helps.

stoogie13
14-07-2015, 16:01
Deleted text as it was a duplicate post.

lancashirelad
14-07-2015, 22:23
I thought this was a known issue? Anyway if you assign a button for your hud in settings you can cycle your mirror off and on to get round this until it's fixed. Happens to me too.

stoogie13
15-07-2015, 10:28
Aahh yes, I'll try that... Just running out of buttons though lol.

lancashirelad
15-07-2015, 17:11
Aahh yes, I'll try that... Just running out of buttons though lol.

With the latest patch you can now use a usb keyboard to assign all the buttons you need :)