PDA

View Full Version : Regarding track expanision DLC

rr31
14-07-2015, 12:26
Hi there,

Regarding the track expansion DLC's, does anyone know if there will be track packs coming monthly or is it more likely to be every couple of months with a car pack in between, as the on demand diagram seems to suggest. Cause there are a lot of excellent tracks that are in waiting and it would be great to get hold of them as soon as possible.

Cheers

danowat
14-07-2015, 12:55
Hi there,

Regarding the track expansion DLC's, does anyone know if there will be track packs coming monthly or is it more likely to be every couple of months with a car pack in between, as the on demand diagram seems to suggest. Cause there are a lot of excellent tracks that are in waiting and it would be great to get hold of them as soon as possible.

Cheers

As per the on demand diagram.

T0MMY
14-07-2015, 12:59

Track expansion will be coming on September, November, January 2016 and February 2016 based on the On Demand schedule SMS uploaded.

SchnauzahPowah
14-07-2015, 13:06

Track expansion will be coming on September, November, January 2016 and February 2016 based on the On Demand schedule SMS uploaded.

If we receive all things according to this chart as planned, I'm stoked. Lotsa goodies !

maurice-pascale
14-07-2015, 13:07
But this on demand schedule isn't correct...there it say's that may free car is lykan and we got no june free car....it must get refreshed after it says lykan is "JUNE" car............something like that confuse people and maybe other scheduled things like the track expansions are also changed at the date.......i just hope we get this week some new about the tracks

danowat
14-07-2015, 13:10
But this on demand schedule isn't correct...there it say's that may free car is lykan and we got no june free car....it must get refreshed after it says lykan is "JUNE" car............something like that confuse people and maybe other scheduled things like the track expansions are also changed at the date.......i just hope we get this week some new about the tracks

Wrong, the Lykan came in May.

Bealdor
14-07-2015, 13:22

But it's declared to be the free car of june.

T0MMY
14-07-2015, 13:43

Lykan was supposed to be June free car but came a month earlier on May thus there are no free car listed for June but one listed for May. The schedule is correct and one of dev did clarify that is the schedule for content coming to the game (but they miss out the months which lead to a lot of people thinking we are getting a free car on June).

maurice-pascale
14-07-2015, 14:12

I know i know....thats why i wonder why this picture shows clearly that the lykan was the may car.....but at the last day of june they say it was the june car......for me still confused...there where so much topics about the june free car at the beginning of june but they never said "no guys, the lykan is the june car" but at the last day of june they say it so......i just wanted to say that it must get refreshed because there still stand "may"lykan.....the myth about the june free car....wohoohoooo....^^
now we just must wait till xbox got the patch and then i hope we get soon the track pack

akipa
14-07-2015, 14:22
I'm not sure if someone already mentioned it somewhere, but what I find funny about that graphic is that there's a track expansion scheduled for July and a car pack for August. Assuming the common belief of the few Audis and that New Zealand race track being next in line is right, wouldn't that mean them not to be packaged together?

Bealdor
14-07-2015, 14:33
I'm not sure if someone already mentioned it somewhere, but what I find funny about that graphic is that there's a track expansion scheduled for July and a car pack for August. Assuming the common belief of the few Audis and that New Zealand race track being next in line is right, wouldn't that mean them not to be packaged together?

Who said that there won't be another (not AUDI) car pack in August?

T0MMY
14-07-2015, 14:35

I can confirm that the Audis are part of the New Zealand track pack and another car pack will be coming on August, DLC contents list were leaked once many months ago and some poking around helps me confirm on whats coming on August too.

akipa
14-07-2015, 14:36
Who said that there won't be another (not AUDI) car pack in August?

No one as far as I know. That would be brilliant, something for me to wait for too before fall.

danowat
14-07-2015, 14:40

I think I read somewhere that a track "expansion" pack includes a track and a set of cars.

loslogo
14-07-2015, 14:46
I can confirm that the Audis are part of the New Zealand track pack and another car pack will be coming on August, DLC contents list were leaked once many months ago and some poking around helps me confirm on whats coming on August too.

Where is this leak?

T0MMY
14-07-2015, 14:51
Where is this leak?

It is long gone and I don't plan to list/leak them out.

sVig
14-07-2015, 15:11
What the heck is this On Demand thing?

T0MMY
14-07-2015, 15:15
What the heck is this On Demand thing?

SMS's DLC plan

TheReaper GT
14-07-2015, 16:21
The only thing I want to know about the trackpack is if the Audi R18 Quattro E-Tron will have the laser headlights... :D:D

Kelderek
14-07-2015, 16:53
The only thing I want to know about the trackpack is if the Audi R18 Quattro E-Tron will have the laser headlights... :D:D

You want to defeat your opponents with laser headlights instead of overtaking? :p

TheReaper GT
14-07-2015, 17:02
You want to defeat your opponents with laser headlights instead of overtaking? :p

uhauhauha, nah, just curious how it's gonna behave in game.

loslogo
15-07-2015, 03:55
It is long gone and I don't plan to list/leak them out.

Private messge?

T0MMY
15-07-2015, 04:01
Private messge?

Let SMS announce it.