PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial Questions?

Shadowslip71
15-07-2015, 11:40
Hi

Getting into PCars and loving it. Didn't think I'd like the detail but It's growing on me!

Two questions.
Why can't you enter the pits from the time trial pause menu in the same way that you can in free drive? It's annoying having to come all the way out and into the free drive just to make adjustments?
Why are the times achieved in free drive not posted on the time trial leader boards?

What's the logic?

Cheers:)

graveltrap
15-07-2015, 11:53
Time Trial is supposed to be a controlled environment, so conditions across all platforms are the same, i.e. March 1st at 11am, with Light cloud as weather (clear for some due to a bug) and warm tyres.

I agree altering setup is a pain, having to exit every time you want to make a change, is very time intensive with loading screens clambering through various menus, saving setup to the track you are running, it seems a strange decision in my opinion anyway, especially as TT setups can be very mode specific...

danowat
15-07-2015, 11:54
Because maybe you're not supposed to be able to use setups other than default?

ports
15-07-2015, 11:54
I agree with you on not being able to tune in time trial, all i do is TT so after a while of going in and out all day to tinker with a tune gets very frustrating , I read some where that you could tune in TT but only on pc don't no if its still like that.