PDA

View Full Version : GT3 Racing in pCARS

kilotango
17-07-2015, 07:36
just recently i've moved into GT3 racing from the usual LMP binge since release day.

all i can say is wow..... the closest i can describe it would be touring cars on steroids. with the AI on 80%, i actually had sweat running off my forehead after a few laps of SPA. fantastic!

SMS, please send me your physical address via PM... im sending you lot a few pints :cool:

resmania
17-07-2015, 08:29
Try harder ones like SLS or M3 :cool:

kilotango
17-07-2015, 08:37
Try harder ones like SLS or M3 :cool:

have been using the 12C GT3 and the Bentley, but trying out each of them at a time.... these cars are so much more lively than the LMP's!

Blackvault
17-07-2015, 08:41
just recently i've moved into GT3 racing from the usual LMP binge since release day.

all i can say is wow..... the closest i can describe it would be touring cars on steroids. with the AI on 80%, i actually had sweat running off my forehead after a few laps of SPA. fantastic!

SMS, please send me your physical address via PM... im sending you lot a few pints :cool:

Great to hear that you're enjoying them :)

Won't the envelopes get wet and the beer will leak out of them? :D

Pete

kilotango
17-07-2015, 08:48
Great to hear that you're enjoying them :)

Won't the envelopes get wet and the beer will leak out of them? :D

Pete

ahh, im a few steps ahead .... http://www.alesbymail.co.uk/ ;)

Ally_bassman
17-07-2015, 09:03
GT3's are by far my favourite cars on the game!

Sound the best, look the best and the best to drive!

All IMO!

jimmyb_84
17-07-2015, 09:20
I love the GT3 cars just cannot get enough drive the McLaren a lot but I like all of them equally, it's like choosing between your kids.

I try something new every now and again but always end up back in a GT3 car.

kilotango
17-07-2015, 09:26
the Mclaren so far has been pretty good. it feels like a very balanced car.. the Bentley on the other hand is a serious monster, too much throttle too soon and it sends you off.

Toyotagt1
17-07-2015, 09:45
the McLaren gt3 handle very well the McLaren f1 handle like garbage and ttat one of my favorite